What now?

The Unknown Love Thing

~ Sungyeol POV ~

I was awoken by Myungsoo shaking me and half yelling half whispering for me to 'hurry and get up'.

"Please! Sungjongie!" He said as he shook the boy on his other side.

As I heard voices outside of the bedroom door, I finally understood what this was about.

I quickly slipped out of the bed and put my boxers on, as well as a t-shirt.

Sungjong didn't seem to want to move but Myungsoo forced him to put on a shirt and some pants.

Myungoo only had his underwear on when Sunggyu walked in, and he quickly threw himself beside Sungjong and pulled the covers over him.

"What the hell happened here?" He asked looking from Myungsoo to Sungjong to me and then back to Myungsoo.

"We were sleeping!" Myungsoo whispered in his fake sleepy voice "We heard you come in, so we were getting up!"

That wasn't a bad excuse... At least it would explain why most of us were half , and our  bed hair.

I half closed my eyes and pretended to rub the sleep out of them with my hand.

"You were sleeping all the three of you in that tiny bed?" Sunggyu looked a bit surprised.

Myungsoo looked at the bed he was laying in, one of his eyes closed because of the brightness from outside, the other one looking at Sunggyu in a questioning manner.

"Yeah... No one was home, so we all layed there to talk and eventually decided to just take a nap since we don't usually have much time to sleep!"

Sunggyu seemed to buy it as he just shrugged it off, offering us a smile and walked out.

Woohyun, who was just behind Sunggyu, gave us a weird suspicous look before walking away after Sunggyu.

Myungsoo covered his face with the covers.

"Oh my god..."

"What?" I asked trying to make sense of this situation.

Myungsoo just had with both me and Sungjong, and he is supposedly straight.

At least now he knows I am gay, which allows me not to have to mention it out loud to him.

"Sungyeol?" Myungsoo asked and I looked over at him.

"Are you like... fully gay or..."

"Myungsoo you can't be serious! You can't be that blind!" Sungjong said in a sarcastic manner.

I glared at him and he just gave me his 'diva' smile.

"Why didn't you ever tell me? I'm you best friend!" He asked offended "What about you? You knew too!" He then looked over at Sungjong.

"It's not in my hands to tell you! If he wanted to say it, he should say it, not me!" Sungjong defended himself.

"You're right, sorry!" He agreed, looking down.

All this time I had just been standing there, listening to them talking about my uality as if I wasn't there.

I soon felt something soft hit my face.

I grabbed the pillow with my hands while letting out a 'Hey!' directed to Myungsoo.

"You should have told me, you idiot! You're supposed to trust me!" He got up from Sungjong's bed and pushed me on my bed, laying on top of me and tickling me.

"M-Myungsoo! S-Stop!" I couldn't stop laughing since I'm extremely ticklish and he always seems to take advantage of that.

I was wiggling under him only in my underwear and t-shirt, while he was sitting on my stomach only in his underwear.

Flashbacks of what happened started playing in my head. Thankfully, Sungjong's voice brought us both out of our little world, and made Myungsoo get off of me. If not, god knows how akward it would have been...

"Myungsoo... What did it mean?"

"What?" Myungsoo still asked, even though all of us knew what he was talking about.

"What happened between... the three of us? What did it mean to you?" Sungjong was very serious, and Myungsoo shivered under the seriousness in his tone.

"I don't know... I'm not gay..." Myungsoo rubbed the back of his neck, sitting on the edge of my bed facing the floor "Or at least I don't think I am..."

There was an umcomfortable silence for a few seconds before I interrupted it.

"You can still be biual?" I said, more hoping than stating.

If he was biual... That meant I still had a shot, right?

Both me and Sungjong were looking at Myungsoo with expectant eyes.

"I don't know... Maybe?" He covered his face with his hands "I enjoyed it but... I'm not sure about this..."

He was feeling uncomfortable and pressured so we let it go.

"Let's just go grab something to eat!" Sungjong said, cheerful again.

Myungsoo slid his pants on, as well as his shirt, and I just walked out of the room in what I was wearing.

The three of us walked to the kitchen and I sat on the first chair I saw, while Sungjong ad Myungsoo walked together to the fridge.

Woohyun was eating his ramen noodles while Sunggyu was just sipping on his tea.

I was looking at them and as Woohyun looked at the two boys in front of the fridge and I saw a weird smile make it's way to his lips.

I glanced over at Sungjong and realized there was a huge hickey on his neck making my jaw drop to the floor.

"Sungjong-ah!" Woohyun called.

I glare at him, warning him not to say it, but he just gave me a challening smirk.

"Maybe you'd like to cover that up!"

This caught Sunggyu's attention, who finally looked up from his tea, to glance over to Sungjong.

Sungjong looked confused by that and just stared at Woohyun, but Myungsoo did notice and he quickly pulled him out of the kitchen.

"Yah! Lee Sungjong, what is that?" Sunggyu screamed but they ignored him and so he looked at me instead.

"..." I muttered under my breath before getting up to follow them.

"Lee Sungyeol, you tell me right now what the hell happened?" His eyes were as wide as they can be, and his tone was demanding.

He wasn't mad but extremely shocked.

"Well... You see..." As I said this I slowly made my way to the door and he got up warning me not to leave the kitchen.

But I did anway... I sure as well, wouldn't be doing this alone!

I ran to my bedroom where Sungjong and Myungsoo were already.

As soon as I closed the door I locked it from the inside.

"Lee Sungyeol, Lee Sungjong and Kim Myungsoo come out here right now!" Sunggyu's voice sounded just outside the door and it scared me.

"What now? What do we tell him?" Myungsoo asked looking desperate.

Sungjong was looking in the mirror checking his neck and trying to apply some make up to cover it up, as he pushed the colar of his shirt further down a few more appeared, which must have been Myungsoo because I was sure I had only marked him once.

"What will we tell the manager? We'll have to ask the make up artists to cover this up! We have schedules tomorrow morning!" I stated a bit worried about their reaction.

"Gosh Yeol! Why did you have to make it so big?" Sungjong joked.

Just then did I remember something.

I remembered giving him that hickey, I remember it because he moaned Myungsoo's name and invited him to joing us right after.

I was thinking of Myungsoo while giving him that hickey... And later, when we were the Starbucks off of Myungsoo's stomach... I wanted to mark him as mine too...

"Myungsoo... Can you lift your shirt?"

He looked at me, his eyebrow raised "Why would I do that right now?"

"Just do it, trust me..." I sat down on the bed as Myungsoo got up and lifted his shirt.

All the three of us looked at his stomach and there were at least 4 purple marks on his stomach.

His eyes widdened and he looked at me, but Sungjong just laughed.

"You were worried about me, but look at you!" Sungjong laughed, foccusing back on covering his own hickey with make up.

"What the hell am I supposed to do now?"

He was actually panicking, but I felt myself blush knowing I marked him with love and not just lust.

"Guys! Open the door please! Let's talk about this..." Sunggyu was still outside and I'm pretty sure I could hear Woohyun laughing too.

I walked to the door asking the others if it was okay for me to open the door, and then did.

Sunggyu's eyes scanned the room quickly landing on Myungsoo's exposed abdomen.

He rubbed his temples looking troubled and sat on Sungjong's bed.

"How did this happen exacly?" Woohyun asked sounding amused.

It was very weird how Woohyun could change completly from one second to the other.

Just two weeks ago he was being such an about this gay issue, and now here he was, happily laughing at this...

We were all looking at each other. None of us wanting to answer and soon Sunggyu let out a sigh.

"That is not important... As long as this doesn't change anything between the members... Is any of you dating or something?"

Myungsoo let out a quick 'no'.

We all shook our heads, but I couldn't supress the wave of sadness that washed over me because of that answer...

"Well then... I don't care what this was, but if for some reason you.... do it again? Be careful about the marking okay?"  There was a small pause after this but Sunggyu quickly remembered something else "Did you use protection?"

"Hyung! We can take care of ourselves!" Sungjong said as the three of us turned red.

This was clearly uncomfortable for everyone and Sunggyu could tell too, so he quickly clapped his hands and moved on.

"I'm going to talk to some of our make up artists, and try to convince them to help you cover that up before any schedule! Oh god..." He rubbed his face again before nodding at us, getting up and leaving.

Woohyun gave us a smirk again before leaving after the leader.

After this, Myungsoo left to go take a shower.

"I'm done!" Sungjong said showing me his neck and the hidden hickey that didn't appear to be there anymore under all that make up "Do you think Howon and Dongwoo will notice?"

"I'm sure they won't!" I said honestly.

I mean, I knew it was there and yet I couldn't seem to find it!

He left the room yelling for Sunggyu hyung to let him know they didn't need the make up artists team to hide the hickeys, saying he could do that himself.

He ended up being dismissed because it was 'risky' and 'if not done by professionals, someone might notice!'.

I just stood there, sitting in my bed, daydreaming about Myungsoo.

I was a bit upset that I wasn't the only one that had with Myungsoo, but at the same time, I couldn't deny my happiness after what we had done!

It was amazing and Myungsoo looked so beautiful!

I don't think I'll ever be able to forget this day, until the end of my life!

 

--

Short chapter! I know I know!
BUT... It was just so I could update since I haven't updated in a long time! So it was just a awakening call! After this I'll update more often and (hopefully) bigger chapters :D

DON'T GIVE UP ON THIS FIC JUST YET! CUZ I HAVEN'T FOR SURE! AND I WILL FINISH IT :D