I Ruined It

The Unknown Love Thing

A/N: HEY GUYS~!!! I promised another chapter so here it is!!! (I know I said it would be in the day after so I'm sorry TOT it's two days late! BUT AT LEAST IT'S HERE SO HAVE FUN READING :)

----------------------------------

~ Sungyeol POV ~

It had been a month already and Myungsoo was still doing his best to ignore us.

I wasn't sure if this was for the best or not, but I couldn't help myself searching for him and actually pretending that everything was just fine.

I put on my best smile and walked to Myungsoo to spend time with him. I talked to him just like any other day, except for the fact that he was just replying in 'yes', 'no' or 'hmm' being extremely rare the times when he actually made an entire sentence. I even ignored the fact that everytime I sat next to him on the couch, he pulled away, just like everytime I tried to touch him.

It hurt...

And it hurt badly.

But there was nothing I could do. Maybe we should've stopped in that day but we didn't and it was too late to turn back now.

I have no idea if I should regret it or not... In fact, I have no idea if I do regret it or not...

--

I was laying in my bed, while Sungjong layed on his. We weren't talking to each other but we weren't doing anything either. He was simply staring at the door while I stared at the top bunk bed.

Then he finally spoke first.

"Hyung... What do we do?"

Sungjong and I were bestfriends. Just like him and Myungsoo. Just like me and Myungsoo. But suddenly it appears that the friendship broke and only me and Sungjong are left.

We had been getting closer and closer with all of this.

"I don't know Sungjongie..."

With that he slipped out of his bed and sat in front of me. I sat up as well to face him.

We just stared at each other for a moment before the door opened and to our surprise, there stood Myungsoo looking at us with an uncomfortable and apologetic expression.

"Do you guys want to play video games with me or something?"

-----------------------------------------

 

~ Myungsoo POV ~

I was standing in front of my bestfriend's room door and I felt so stupid. What kind of person gets nervous when knocking when their bestfriend's door asking for them to come play.

And if it weren't for Sunggyu I wouldn't even be here... I'd still be ignoring them...

How could I be so ridiculous?

 

Flashback:

What's done is done... And there's nothing I can do to change that...

Why did I let it happen?

Why didn't I leave when I had the chance?

I could have given up anytime during the... ... but I didn't... Why?

And then of course... Why did I start ignoring them afterwards?

Was it their fault? No...

I am responsible for my own actions... They didn't force me.

So why was I feeling like ? Why was I feeling like all of it was so wrong?

I didn't even realize I was crying, nor that someone was in the room with me until Sunggyu put his hand on my shoulder asking me what was wrong.

I looked up to meet Sunggyu's worried eyes.

"Hyung..." My voice cracked and I felt hot tears rolling down my cheeks "Hyung I messe up... I ruined everything!"

I started sobbing loudly and the other members could probably hear it from the living room but that was the least of my worries right now.

"Hey hey! Myungsoo calm down! What happened?" Sunggyu sat down next to me and pulled me into his chest.

I just let myself cry for a few minutes before I was a bit more calm.

I cleaned my tear stained face with my sleeve and looked in Sunggyu's eyes.

"I ruined our friendship hyung! When... When I... H-Had s- with them..." I looked down not being able to look him in the eyes while saying it.

Sunggyu looked as uncomfortable as I was but there was a deep blush on his cheeks.

"No Myungsoo... You didn't... You ruined it by pushing them away!" That made me feel worse and I could feel tears burning at my eyes again but I knew he was right.

"They would have probably forgotten about it if everything went back to normal... By changing the way you behave around them, you're just stating that something really did happen! And you're making it harder for you and for them to forgot about it..."

I did understand what he meant, but I didn't know what else to do.

"Sungyeol is still trying... Sungjong just seems hurt to me! If you keep pushing them away they'll give up on you Myungsoo... Just try to act normal for now and see how it goes! I'm pretty sure you'll all forget about it pretty soon."

"What if I don't? Or what if they don't? What if it was all a mistake?" My calm state was going down the drain and I could feel my breathing picking up once again and my tears threatning to fall.

"Myungsoo, stop!" Sunggyu grabbed both of my arms forcing me to stay still and face him "Do you think it was a mistake? Do you regret it?"

"I don't know..." I let out a sob as I said it.

"If you had the chance to go back in time... Would you still do it?"

This got me thinking.

At the time it was like I had no control over my body...

"I-I guess so... Yeah..." I muttered still unsure.

"Then it was not a mistake! Myungsoo... You should really stop looking at things in a negative light and try to think of different points of view as well..." I nodded "How do you think Sungjong and Sungyeol feel right now?"

At that I remained silent.

I had thought about them a lot. But never of how they must be feeling. They probably think I hate them...

"You're right,,," I cleaned my face nodding again "I need to talk to them! Thank you hyung..."

With that said I got up and left the room to find Sungyeol and Sungjong. My bestfriends.

End of Flashback:

-----------------------------------------

~ Sungyeol POV ~

"Do you guys want to play video games with me or something?"

Sungjong and I looked at each other not sure of what to do, but I quickly turned back to Myungsoo taking the lead.

"Sure!" I forced out a smile and Myungsoo did the same.

It wasn't the same smile that I fell in love with though. The honest and happy Myungsoo smile.

I got up and held out my hand for Sungjong to take.

He grabbed it and got up from my bed following us both to the living room.

We sat there discussing what game to play as Myungsoo said we could choose, and stayed quiet.

Half an hour into the game, I could finally see traces of Myungsoo's genuine smile.

We started getting goofy and playing around and eventually forgot about the game. Sungjong was tickling me while Myungsoo just watched us with a small smile.

I looked up to meet his eyes a bit surprised. The laugh got caugh up in my throat.

I hadn't realized just how much I missed him. Before... He used to tickle me multiple times a day. Everytime we had a playful fight or just because he felt like it, but now he never even got close to me.

But he was finally making an effort and I wasn't about to blow it over something like this.

As Sungjong stopped tickling I sat back up.

"I'm hungry! Let's go get something to eat?"

I was looking straight at Myungsoo and I knew Sungjong was too so we both waited for him to agree,

He finally nodded with a small smile and so we both got up and walked to the kitchen not waiting for Myungsoo to follow, but hoping he would.

-----------------------------------------

~ Myungsoo POV ~

How was I supposed to act normal around them after what happened. How would they act normal around me?

Everytime I looked at them, I couldn't help but feel their teeth on my chest and abdomen and biting, the tightness of Sungjong around me as well as the friction of Sungyeol's member against mine.

Didn't they feel it?

Didn't they picture it all happening in their minds?

I quickly shook my head. I shouldn't be thinking about this.

My pants felt tighter than they were and I knew why even if I didn't want to admit it yet.

Ignoring the tightness in my pants I got up to follow them to kitchen.

I had to make this work. And since apparentely they were okay with each other and with me. I am the only problem.

I am the one who can't get over it. So I have to force myself too.

I want my bestfriends back.

I need to get over what happened that night, and whatever feeling were awaken then.