Woohyun

The Unknown Love Thing

~ Sungjong POV ~

It had been two weeks since Myungsoo had with both me and Sungyeol.

Sungyeol seemed to be totally happy and okay about it, while I, not so much...

I couldn't stop thinking about the expression in Myungsoo's face when Sunggyu asked if any of us were dating and he said no... Or the fact that he just had with two guys and still said he was not sure of his uality and tried to deny it a few times after that...

Maybe I was pressuring him...  But it had been bothering me ever since and I just couldn't push it to the back of my mind!

Dongwoo and Howon still knew nothing of what happened. It always seemed to be them who got left out, but it wasn't something that they needed to know...

I was about to get up and go talk to Myungsoo when Woohyun entered my room.

"So... What's going on with you, Myungsoo and Sungyeol?" He asked in a sing-song tone, laying on Sungyeol's bed.

"Nothing..." I answered honestly.

I had been trying to avoid Woohyun since that day but he was always trying to corner one of us three to get us to confess something to him. Since we are always busy with tight schedules he doesn't have much time to be left alone with any of us.

Somehow he had managed to talk to Myungsoo and Sunyeol already, so now it was my turn.

I have no idea how his conversation with Sunyeol went, but I did know that Myungsoo got flustered and pushed himself away from him and also started screaming for Sunggyu when he wouldn't let him go.

Myungsoo was seriously going crazy over this and wasn't being able to handle it.

He wasn't fully ingoring us but was slowly distancing himself from us, and it was quiet obvious.

"Are you gonna tell me or not? Be honest! I won't tell anyone!" Woohyun tried again "You know, it's quiet obvious that you like him so why don't you make a move on him? Now that you know he is not straight!"

I really liked Woohyun, but he totally gets on my nerves sometimes...

"That is something I really don't want to discuss with you!"

"But you didn't deny the fact that you like him! That's good, that's good!"

I eyed him suspiciously. What does he want with this?

"What do you want Woohyun?" I asked, rubbing my face with my hands.

"To be honest... Nothing! Just wanted to know what was going on! Why did you let him you if it didn't mean anything?"

His words pierced me.

"Don't say it like that..."

He seemed to consider his words "Sorry... I didn't mean it like that... But seriously, if you like him and if he's shown that he isn't straight at all, and does have an interest in you, what's keeping you from confessing?"

I looked at him as if he was crazy "Are you kidding me? You can't just confess like that... It's not what is keeping me, it's what is keeping him! He needs to accept himself first or I'll get rejected!"

"Maybe not! Who knows?" He said with a reassuring smile.

"Maybe is not enough to give me the confidence I need to confess! Sorry Woohyun but I'd rather wait..." I said after thinking for a little bit "Why do you care anyway?"

"I don't know... I just felt like I needed to help you in some way... I wanted to see if it worked for you guys, being in the same band and all! If you could be happy..." He was looking at his hands with a distant gaze.

It felt good to finally see his emotions.

For the past months he had shut us off completly, but he is finally allowing us into his heart again.

I hope we get to see more of this caring Woohyun in the future and less of the Woohyun that doesn't know how to mind his own business!

I silentely left the room and saw Myungsoo watching some music show on the TV.

He only gave me a really brief glance before looking back at the television.

Sungyeol was walking out of the bathroom but I quickly rushed to him and pushed him back inside closing the door after me.

"We need to talk..." I said looking him in the eye.

He looked a bit scared as he answered me.

"Sure... What about?"

"Woohyun..." I said "He came to talk to me about... what happened with Myungsoo... and he said he had talked to you too, right?"

He hesitated a bit before nodding.

"What did he say to you?"

This time he was fast to answer, quickly shaking his head.

"Nothing! He just asked me what is going on between us and Myungsoo!"

This somehow could be true... But Woohyun had realized I like Myungsoo, and Sungyeol was way more obvious than me, or at least that's what I like to believe, which made me almost sure that Woohyun knew about Sungyeol liking Myungsoo too.

I needed to know if he had been that straight forward with him and also told him to confess.

"What exacly did he say?" I asked.

Although it sounded a bit suspicious I couldn't help the way I asked it.

He looked at me carefully, looking for a hint of where I was trying to get.

"I don't remeber his exact words... But it was just that! He simply asked me what had happened and I said we just ed..." He spat that last word not knowing how much it pierced me.

But I knew better, and knew he spat it because he was hurt rather than trying to hurt me.

"Hm... Okay then..." As I said this, I left him alone in the bathroom again, walking to the couch to sit next to Myungsoo who unconsciously pulled away from my touch.

--//--

A/N: Slight Teaser for the next chapter! Please be patient! I am really sorry for making you guys wait but I had exams these year and so I was so busy! But I have tons of free time now so LET'S DO THIS!! I'll be writing the next chapter tomorrow! I don't know if it will be finished tomorrow but it's either tomorrow or the day after so just wait a while ^-^
I'm sorry that it's so so short!! :o