Regrets

The Unknown Love Thing

NOTE: This is not what I think of Infinite's manager! It's just for the story I have no personal hate for the man okay?? And I'm sorry if I offended anyone it was not my intention :c

ALSO: I'm going to start using their real names so the only ones changing are L -> Myungsoo (but this one I bet everyone knows) and Hoya -> Howon (well if you didn't now you know) Thank you ^^ enjoy the reading :p

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Woohyun's POV, 1st February 2013

It's been almost a month and things with Sungjong were exacly the same...

I didn't want to treat him that way...

I didn't like treating him that way...

But I was hurt...

I couldn't stand seeing how he simply came out and had his best friends to support him!

It shouldn't be like this!

Something that is wrong shouldn't be supported!!!

That's what my parents always told me...

Gay, is wrong! And they shouldn't be helped! They shouldn't be supported! They deserve the pain they're going through...

But why?

No, they don't!

What has Sungjong ever done wrong?

What have I ever done wrong?

Did I deserve to hurt?

Was I that bad of a child when I was younger?

Why couldn't I get support and help? Why should I hurt?

I didn't want to hurt... I didn't want Sunjong to hurt...

But the difference between us, is that I denied the fact while he accepted it!

While for me it's not true! He accepted it for himself!

He accepted that life style!

Did is parents warn him?

Did he know what I know? What my parents had always teached me?

But there was another difference between us...

I liked someone...

Someone who surely doesn't support it...

And it's hurting more and more...

 

Sunggyu's POV

I was walking through the hallways of the company building...

It was decided that we would launch our fourth mini album in March so we had plenty of things to do and the manager had called me to meet him.

As I walked past the big door to his office he was sitting on the big chair in front of the desk writting in some papers.

"Hi Sungggyu..." His tone sounded harsh which slightly frightened me.

"Hey hyung..." I muttered cautiously.

"Is everything okay in between the members?" He asked still looking at the papers.

"Y-Yeah... Why?" The questiong caught me off guard and my voice trembled a bit.

"I was watching the dance pratice for one of your new songs yesterday and there was a lot of tension in the air... What happened?" He finally looked up and his fierce look was even scarier than his voice.

"Hm... It was... Just a light disagreement a few days ago" I said trying to sound as honest as possible "But don't worry... We'll get over it quickly!" I quickly added.

"Well... You know what we have to say about fights between the members! You can't show it in front of the fans! In front of the fans is, smiling, happiness, aegyo, fanservice and etc... No bad energies! We need you to be fresh, so you guys better get over it quickly and work hard for this album, because this is really important for your career! Got it?"

"Yeah got it! Don't worry I'll talk to them once I get home!" I gave him my sincere smile.

"Then you may go Sunggyu... Make sure everything is perfect!" As he said this he handed me the papers he was writting earlier and gestured for me to walk out.

The driver took me home and I quickly read through the papers, the manager had handed me.

They were notes and advices about the album.

As I got home I saw Sungyeol and Myungsoo sitting on the couch watching some TV.

"Wait here for me, we need to talk..." As I said this I walked to one of the rooms to call the other members.

I found Woohyun eating in the kitchen and dragged him to the living room.

Then I went to Dongwoo and Myungsoo's room where Dongwoo was sleeping.

I shook him slightly "Come on there's a member reunion... Meet me at the living room and hurry up please, it's important!"

I said this already leaving the room and saw Howon coming out of the bathroom.

"Stay here! We need to talk!" As I said this I was standing in front of the room in which I hadn't been for almost a month.

I would be lying if I said I wasn't nervous.

I was being so cold to him... He's just a kid...

And the thing was... I was not even mad at him!

I knew he couldn't change who he was! I knew that wouldn't change who he had been til now!

And I surely didn't want it to change our friendship!

But I was scared... In fact I was frightened of what could happen to Infinite if anyone of the company found out!

At first I ignored him because I didn't know what to do and needed time to think, but now... I ignore him 'cause I know if he thinks the members reacted like this, he wouldn't want to tell anyone else!

I'm happy that at least Myungsoo and Sungyeol are decent enough to be there for him...

And Howon and Dongwoo... They're completly oblivious to what is happening...

And Sungjong doesn't want to tell them... So I think my plan was working...

But I'm sick of this, I'll talk to him and tell him everything right now...

And with that I pulled the doorknob and walked in the bedroom.

"Sunjong..." I looked around the room and saw him laying on his bed completly covered by the blankets.

"What do you want?" The coldness in his voice and the informal speech he used pierced me like a knife.

"Look... Sungjongie..." I touched him and felt him trembel under my touch "We're having a meeting in the living room to discuss some issues regarding the band... Could you please come? I know I've been an ... But I also wanted to say I'm sorry okay?"

He pulled his head out of his blankets and for the first time in weeks I saw his face.

His eyes were red and puffy...

Was it possible that he was still crying this much because of that?

It was a month ago? Did we hurt him that much?

... I really am an awesome leader!

Note the sarcasm right there...

.... It hurt like hell seeing Infinite's maknae like this...

How could I let this happen?

I forced myself not to cry in front of him... Not to show my weakness...

"Come Sunjongie, the members are waiting..." I grabbed his hand and helped him climb down from his bed.

We walked to the living room hand in hand and I saw the surprised looks from the members.

I sat on the floor and Sungjong sat beside me.

Howon and Dongwoo were also sitting on the floor with their back against the couch, while Myungsoo, Sungyeol and Woohyun were all sitting in the couch.

"So..." I started "Today the manager called and gave me some notes about the album that I'd like you to read... But we'll talk about them later 'cause right now we have more important matters to talk about..." As I said this I looked over to Sungjong.

Sunjong looked at the ground with a sad expression.

"I'm really sorry Sunjongie... I was being a big jerk... I was just scared of what would happen to Infinite... You could get kicked out or something if anyone in the company found out or..." I was cut off by Dongwoo who sounded really irritated.

"Could someone please tell me what the hell has been going on? 'Cause I think... Correct me if I'm wrong but... I think both me and Howon are still members of Infinite and we're getting kind of left behind in this matter!"

"Okay... So I'll start from the begging..." I quickly looked over at Sungjong "If you don't mind of course..."

He nodded with a sad smile.

"So... You guys were at the company planning something for your debut as Infinite H and we decided to play a game! In this game we had to confess secrets neither of the members knew... And well Sungjong admitted something any of us was expecting but I swear to you... If you react in a bad way to what I'm going to say next I'll lock the both of you in your rooms for the rest of the week... I know I shouldn't be the one saying this but I regret what I did okay?" The last sentence I said looking at Sungyeol and Myungsoo we were giving me mad looks.

I could tell Howon and Dongwoo weren't sure if they wanted to know anymore... But I talked anyway.

"Sungjong told us, that he is gay... And well I was a big idiot and the rest you know... But I want to say I'm sorry and that this won't happen again... The manager said we need to be happy and with no fights in between the members for the new album... And that made me think... I don't want to fight with my members... Not because of the fans, but for us! We're friends... We're living together... We shouldn't fight! We should support each other! No matter what... Because every single one of us deserves the support... And doesn't deserve to go through so much pain as I put Sunjong through... I'm sorry!" 

Somewhere in between this I had held Sungjong's hand tightly.

He was crying and I hugged him.

I saw Sungyeol and Myungsoo smiling and Sungyeol leaning his head in Myungsoo's shoulder.

Howon just came to us and lifted Sungjong's chin.

"Hey Jongie... No matter what, remember hyung is always here for you! And you don't have to be affraid to tell me anything alright?"

Sungjong nodded and hugged him before covering his face with his hands.

I saw Woohyun getting up and leaving.

"Hey Nam Woohyun..." I called but he just ignored...

What's gotten into him? I just said we should support each other and he leaves like this?

What the hell?

I need to talk to him later...

 

Sungyeol's POV

Well... I think everything will go back to normal from now on...

I smiled at myself...

They finally showed Sungjong they supported him!

I think Sungjong won't be this sad anymore!

And maybe in a month or so I'll have gathered the courage to tell them too...

Maybe not...

I don't know...

I leaned my head in Myungsoo's shoulder as I watched Sunjong cry in Sunggyu's embrace.

Myungsoo my hair and smiled at me.

"Finally he'll have some peace!"

"Yeah... Finally..."