Confessions

The Unknown Love Thing

Myungsoo's POV 8 January 2013

I was sitting on the couch, with Sungjong's head on my lap.

Woohyun was sitting by my side with Sunggyu beside him and we were watching Star King.

Sungyeol was on the kitchen, making a sandwich for himself and Howon and Dongwoo were at the company studio preparing for their debut as Infinite H, that will be in two days.

I wish them luck!

In the days we don't have schedules, we usually stay home watching TV all day or surfing the internet checking the news.

It is relaxing, but it's also boring.

Since we're tired, we don't play much nor go out.

Our throats are sore from all the praticing and performance so we don't talk much either.

But we don't need to!

We've been together since 2010, so for 2 years and half now..

But if we count trainee days too, most of us have known each other for much much more.

We know everything about each other!

Okay... Almost everything...

But well, back to the point, I was bored and I didn't want us to be bored again so I tapped Sungjong's head that was still resting on my lap and he sat back up.

I got up and placed myself in front of the TV.

"Hyung's! Let's do something..." I said directing my gaze to Woohyun and Sunggyu.

Sungyeol came and sat himself on the sofa beside Sungjong chewing on his sandwich.

"Like what?" Sunggyu asked crossing his arms over his chest and leaning to the side to get a glimpse of the TV.

I turned around and turned the TV off.

"Yah!" Woohyun whined finally giving me any attention.

"Let's play some games... Or just talk..."

"Let's confess things to the other members that we've never told them before!" Sungyeol said with a smirk.

Sunggyu looked doubtful but agreed anyways.

So we sat on the ground looking at each other.

"Since you suggested it, why don't you start and give us an example of what kinf of things we should confess?" Sunggyu said looking straight at Sungyeol.

"Okay... Hyung... Remember that month, when all of your underwear was disappearing?"

Sunggyu nodded interested.

"Well... It was me... I was using it, because I couldn't find mine... After 3 weeks I realized it was all on the laundry basket and that I had forgot to put them to wash, so I placed yours back on your drawer and soon you forgot about the matter and I never confessed it was me!" Sungyeol said as all of us but Sunggyu laughed.

"You... Aish!" Sunggyu said a bit irritated.

"Well... Remember that one time you baked a cake for Myungsoo's birthday?" Sunggyu said confidently.

Sungyeol thought for a little and then nodded.

"I was the one who ate a piece of it!"

"What???" Sungyeol yelled "I spent two hours of my day baking it!"

"Well you stole my underwear!"

"I washed it and put it back there! You didn't put the piece of cake back there!"

"Hey guys! Come on..." Woohyun said laughing.

"Can I go next?" Sungjong asked almost in a whisper.

"Sure...." I smiled softly at him.

He looked shy and uncomfortable.

"You won't judge right?" He asked slowly.

"Of course not Jongie!" Sungyeol said hugging him tightly now calmer than when he was fighting with Sunggyu.

"Promise?"

"Promise!"

He took a deep breath "I never told this to anyone... But I don't want to hide it anymore... It hurts me to have to hide it and I finally built up the courage to say it outloud..."

For some brief moments the room was silent and I could feel the tension as all of us were waiting, not so patiently, for him to say it.

"I'm gay..."

As he said this I saw the expression of the members in the room changing drastically.

Sunggyu was shocked, he took a deep breath, got up and exited the room.

Woohyun followed soon after not showing any reaction.

Sungyeol wacthed as both Sunggyu and Woohyun left the room, he looked at me and then went to Sungjong and hugged him.

"Shhh... Calm down Jongie... I'll always be here for you..."

Just then did I realize I had been looking at them for a long time and not doing anything.

Sungjong had began to cry.

I looked at him and my heart hurt...

How could I let my best friend hurt like this...

I quickly made my way towards them and took a hold of Sungjong's hand.

"Hey Lee Sungjong... Don't you let them do this to you... You still have us... Your two best friends! I don't want to see you cry no more okay?" I said looking straight in his eyes.

Sungjong smiled softly and nodded even thoguh he still had tears in his eyes.

"Thank you hyung..." Sungjong said as he hugged me and let his head rest on my chest.