Familiarity

Forgotten: Remember Me

Da Hee hugged Kyungsoo while admiring the beautiful view of Seoul and Kyungsoo slightly kissed her forehead. "Oppa, it's getting dark. Why don't we go home" Da Hee looked up to meet eyes with Kyungsoo. He just nodded and stood up, holding Da Hee's hands and went inside the car.

When Kyungsoo and Da Hee left a few minutes after that, a car parked nearby and someone got out of the car. I really miss this place...

*FLASHBACK*

"Yah Jongin, this place is great, isn't it?" Kyungsoo smiled sweetly, turning his head to Jongin.

Jongin was staring at Kyungsoo with lust and without hesitation, he pressed his lips on Kyungsoo's. Kyungsoo's eyes widened but he didn't pulled away. Instead, he pulled Jongin even closer and tighter. It was their first kiss.

When they pulled back for air, Jongin spoke, "Kyungie.. I need to tell you something," rubbing the back of his neck.

"I....like you, Jongin" Kyungsoo said looking down on his hands.

Jongin was shocked yet happy to hear that because he was about to say the same thing! Before Jongin could reply, Kyungsoo pulled Jongin for another kiss. Jongin smiled between their kiss and slowly Jongin pulled away. "I don't need to ask because I know that you're already mine." Jongin said and Kyungsoo hugged Jongin tightly.

"I love you Jongin~" Kyungsoo said between Jongin's clothes.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Jongin sat on the grass, alone. His eyes closed with his head slightly tilting. Tears gently streamed down Jongin's cheeks remembering the time when he had his first kiss with Kyungsoo and when Kyungsoo was officially his at the exact same place. Jongin smiled between his tears and the sky darkens just like Jongin's emotions.


"You're back." Chanyeol greeted and Jongin saw Chen, Xiumin, Kris and Tao watching television but can't seem to find Baekhyun. Maybe he's in the room. Kris looked up and saw Jongin with swollen eyes. He stood up and walked towards Jongin. He cupped Jongin's cheeks, "You cried?"

Jongin just kept quiet, not wanting to meet eyes with Kris. Kris knew he cried since he came back with swollen eyes. So Kris pulled Jongin into the guest room so Jongin would be more comfortable talking privately with his best friend.

"Speak." Kris said. But Jongin didn't speak. He couldn't. He lands his body towards Kris and hugged Kris tight. He cried softly on Kris's shoulder, "I don't wanna live anymore, Yifan. I'm ed up."

Kris just rubs Jongin's back softly comforting his friend. Jongin sort of whispered something but Kris heard it clearly. Jongin said, "I want to die, Yifan. Can you help and kill me now? I've tried killing myself but I end up stabbing Chanyeol."

Kris's hug got tighter when he heard Jogin said those awful words, "Please stop crying, Jongin. I hate seeing you like this. I miss the old Jongin. The one that always brings sunshine."

"If you kill me now, I promise the old me will be back." Jongin said, still sobbing.

"If I kill you, you, yourself would never be back." Kris softly carresses Jongin.

"Yifan. Please." Jongin pleaded, opening the drawer beside his bed and took out a knife that he kept.

Kris slowly took the knife. He had second thoughts but when he saw how Jongin looked at him, how dessperate he looks, Kris pulled Jongin closer and pressed his lips softly on Jongin's. The knife was positioned at Jongin's stomach and Kris gently pushed it through Jongin's flesh. Jongin's mouth was agape as he felt the sharp object connects with his body. Kris stole Jongin's lips again so Jongin wouldn't pay much attention to the pain.

Blood covered both of their shirts but mostly on Jongin's. Jongin's tears fell as he knew that he woulnd't have to worry about heartbreaks anymore. No more crying. No more love. No more Kyungsoo. His vision starts to get blurry and he heard Chanyeol's voice, "WHAT THE-? JONGIN! JONGIN AHH!"

Jongin opened his eyes and he saw dark skies and wind was blowing hard. Jongin held his stomach and it felt nothing. He was fine. It was only a dream. "It's just a dream? Why is it just a ing dream?! Why do I always dream things that I want to happen?!" Jongin shouted loudly, not caring anymore.


Da Hee took a shower while Kyungsoo laid on bed. He felt tired after the long walkes he had with Da Hee so he decided to rest for awhile. His nose suddenly took a scent. A scent that was too familiar but he can't to know what. His bed sheets smelled different. it had a mix of sweet and sweat at the same time. He was sure it wasn't Da Hee because the scent smelled like a guy's cologne.

He was sure the cologne wasn't his because his cologne smelled different. Before this, he never smelled this scent on his bedsheet but somehow that night, the scent smeled strong at a certain place. The scent wasn't all over the bedsheet.It was just some part of the bedsheet. 

When he breathed in the scent, He liked how it smelled and it smelled very familiar indeed but he can't seem to remember who's cologne was it. He had many friends coming over now and then and they always end up sleeping on his bed so the scent was hard to be recognised.


When Jongin came home to Chanyeol's house, it was like in his dream, except Xiumin was in the bathroom and Tao was helping Baekhyun cook. Chanyeol was the one he can't find now but he didn't care about all that. he didn't even care the others that greeted him. Jongin just walked to the kitchen and opened the kitchen drawer and absent-mindedly pulled out a knife. "Oh Jongin, you wanna help me cook?" Baekhyun asked.

Jongin kept quiet. His expression was dark and he positioned the knife on his wrist. Baekhyun and tao was shocked but thank God Kris held Jongin's wrist that held the knife and pulled the knife out of his hand. "Are yo nuts?!" Kris shouted.

"YES! YES I AM! AND I'M TRYING TO KILL MYSELF. WHY DON'T YOU JUST ING LET THIS CRAZY MAN DIE!" Jongin shouted back, louder than Kris.

"What's with all this commotion?" Chanyeol walked to the kitchen with Chen and Xiumin behind him.

"This ed up friend of mine wants to slit his own wrist." Kris sounded serious.

Chanyeol sighed and pulled Jongin out of the kitchen, "Can you please stop? I'm worried. No. WE'RE worried about you, Jongin. Stop trying to kill yourself and stop being so depressed. I know you're frustrated and ed up but please wait a little longer. I know Kyungsoo would-"

Jongin pushed Chanyeol away, "Kyungsoo. Hmph." Jongin huffed. He looked kinda pissed when Chanyeol spoke of Kyungsoo. Maybe because he's fed up of al this. If Kyungsoo didn't lose his memory, they would be making out by now. And if that ing lorry driver drove carefully, things wouldn't be so ed up like right now, "I dont wanna have dinner." Jongin said and went inside his room.

 

 


There you have it! Next chapter. Hope you guys like it. I feel sorry for Jongin. He's crying everyday! :( I'm so mean to him. Anyways, sorry if there are grammar errors or typos kkk~ Please do upvote, and comment! I love reading your reactions :D And don't forget to subscribe too! There are more to come. Kamsa! <3