Back To Korea

Forgotten: Remember Me

"Baekhyun, why haven't Kyungsoo picked up my call and reply my texts?" Jongin asked, his voice stern.

"Ohh. Kyungsoo? I- don't know.. He... rarely comes to our house.." Baekhyun answered Jongin through the phone.

"What do you mean he rarely comes to your house?" 

"Nothing.. He's just kinda busy now.. with work, remember?" Baekhyun reminded Jongin.

"Ohh.. Okay. Me and Kris's flight will be at 4 p.m."

"Okay. See you guys at the airport." and they hung up the phone.

"Yah, Yifan!" Jongin shouted from his room, "Have you finished packing?!"

"I'm still packing my stuff!" Kris shouted back.

Jongin went out of his room and saw Kris, sitting on the couch, watching television. "Wu Yifan! I thought you said you were packing your stuff!"

"I will... After this movie" Kris bend his body to the side to watch the screen since Jongin was blocking his view.

Jongin took the remote and turned the television off. "Now, Yifan."

"You sound like my mom." Kris pointed out and he looked kinda annoyed.

"Well, here, I am your mom." Jongin huffed and pulled Kris to get up from the couch.


"Damn it, Yifan! If it wasn't for your laziness, we wouldn't be late for our flight!" Jongin shouted at Kris, running to the entrance of the airport, breathing heavily.

"Well I'm sorry for being lazy, mom." Kris answered sarcastically.

Both of them arrived at the counter and they were panting, catching their breath. "We...want to..check in.. our flight.." Jongin said breathlessly.

After that, they successfully entered the plane to Seoul, Korea.

It was a long journey and Kris had peacefully fallen asleep. Jongin on the other hand was looking outside the view and when he started to get bored, he flips the magazine or listen to music or awhile and ended up fell asleep too.


"Jongin ahh~ we've arrived." Kris shook Jongin's body slightly.

Jongin rubbed his eyes and got up from his seat to take the luggage which that he brought by hand.

"Ahhhh~ Finally, the smell of fresh air in Seoul!" Kris breathed in.

Jongin smiled to himself, watching his idiotic friend. They went to pick up their luggage and Jongin took out his phone. Still no message. I hope he's okay. Jongin thought in his mind.

Went out of the airport, both Kris and Jongin saw the faces that they've missed a lot. But Jongin's smile turned into a frown when he saw no sign of Kyungsoo. Is Kyungsoo busy preparing for our anniversary today?

"Jongin ahh!!! Yah Yifan!" Luhan shouted, walking towards them. But someone passed by Luhan before he could reach both Kris and Jongin. Tao. Without hesitation, Tao pressed his lips on Kris's. Oh how he misses his boyfriend. Tao didn't let go of Kris's hug and he started to sob silently.

"Huang Zitao, don't cry~ I'm already here, right?" Kris hugs his panda back and kisses his forehead.

Jongin walked towards his friends, "Mmm, where's Kyungsoo?" Jongin rubbed the back of his neck.

"He told us that he wanted to stay at home.." Baekhyun answered him. Jongin's body felt weak. He was worried about Kyungsoo. What's with Kyungsoo?


Jongin decided to go to his house with a taxi eventhough the boys insisted on sending him there. 

Arriving on front of the door, Jongin took a deep breath, and knocked on the door. And there, he saw Kyungsoo, with his black hair, round eyes, cute face. Jongin siled and pressed his lips on Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo's eyes widened and he pushed Jongin away. "W-What are you doing?" Kyungsoo asked, shocked by Jongin's actions.

"Giving you a 'I'm back' kiss. Aren't you happy that I'm home?" Jongin gave a confused look.

"'I'm back' kiss? Home? Wait. Who are you?" Kyungsoo asked, more confused than Jongin.

Jongin widened his eyes. Is he joking around? Is this my surprise anniversary that he prepared? Jongin's mind wasn't working properly. "I-It's me.. Ka- no. J-Jongin."

"I'm sorry. I think you've mistaken me with someone else." Kyungsoo softly smiled and closed the door, leaving Jongin dumbfounded.

Jongin fell onto his knees, not able to support his own weight. Jongin started to cry but angry at the same time.


Baekhyun opened the door and immediately being greeted by a fierce looking Jongin, who pushed Baekhyun into his own house and banged Baekhyun's back against the wall. Baekhyun yelped in pain. "WHAT THE HAPPENED TO MY KYUNGSOO?!! YOU TOLD ME HE'S FINE! THAT HE'S JUST BUSY!" Jongin shouted, his eyes red.

"I-...I.." Baekhyun was about to explain but Jongin already punched Baekhyun until he met the floor. 

"YOU LIED! YOU ING LIED TO ME!" Jongin kept punching Baekhyun and Baekhyun was bleeding badly.

"WHAT THE , JONGIN?!" Chanyeol showed up and pulled Jongin away from Baekhyun. Jongin was struggling to get away from Chanyeol's grip so he could beat up Baekhyun. Maybe he just wanted to let go of his anger at someone. Who knows? "GET A GRIP, JONGIN!" and Chanyeol slapped Jongin hard on his left cheek.

Then Jongin froze, realizing that he's been out of control of himself. Chanyeol left Jongin seated on the floor to go to his boyfriend, Baekhyun. "You okay?" Chanyeol cupped Baekhyun's cheeks and slightly rubbed his cheeks. Chanyeol saw cuts, blood, yeah, Chanyeol's pissed. Chanyeol turned to Jongin, his eyes were burning holes through Jongin's eyes. He grabbed Jongin by the collar and slammed Jongin against the wall, "YOU ING PUNCHED MY BAEKHYUN!" Chanyeol lifted his fist.

"PARK CHANYEOL!" Luhan who came in from the front door with Sehun shouted when he saw Chanyeol was about to punch Jongin. Sehun saw Baekhyun and immediately helped Baekyun with his wounds. Chanyeol let go of Jongin and just shoved him against the wall. "What actually happened here?" Luhan asked, sighing.

"That ing boyfrind of Chanyeol lied to me." Chnayeol glarred at Jongin, angrily when he heard Jongin cursed his boyfriend.

"Chanyeol, don't start." Luhan warned Chanyeol and Chanyeol left Luhan with Jongin in the living room. "What did he lied about?"

"He told me Kyungsoo was fine, that he was just busy. That's why he didn't pick pmy call, nor reply my texts."

"Jongin, about Kyungsoo.." Luhan took a deep breath and put his hand on Jongin's left shoulder, "He was involved in a car accident last month. He remembers us, because he met us long before he met you." Jongin's mouth was agape and he can't hold back his tears and cried there and then infront of his hyung.

"The last time we saw him was when we went to the beach and got ice cream. he told us that he wanted to go somewhere and after that, about 6 p.m, we got a call from the hospital saying that Kyungsoo had an accident." Luhan explained.

"W-What kind of vehicle hit him?"

Witnesses said that he was in a taxi and suddenly out of nowhere, a lorry hit his taxi." Luhan patted on Jongin's back. Jongin cried again but this time, on Luhan's shoulder.

"That's why we wanted to send you home, we wanted to be there with you when you face Kyungsoo. But you didn't want to. I'm very sorry, Jongin." Chanyeol, Sehun and Baekhyun sat in the living room too. It was a silent evening. Only Jongin's sobs were heard in the whole room.

 


That's what happened to Kyungsoo. I feel bad for Jongin /sobs/. Anyways, hope you guys liked this chapter. I'm sorry if there are any typos or grammar errors kkkk~ Do upvote, comment and also subscribe since there are more chapters coming up! Thank you so much! <3