Hangover

Forgotten: Remember Me

Kyungsoo came home from work, which is composing songs. He got really frustrated when his boss asked to make two more songs. He decided to go to Chanyeol's house.

"Chanyeol, can I hangout here for awhile?" Kyungsoo asked, his expression was kinda tired.

"Yea, sure. The others are here too." Chanyeol opened the door wider so Kyungsoo could come in. Chanyeol then closed the door and gestured Kyungsoo to the living room.

"Hey guys.." Kyungsoo said sitting next to Luhan.

"Hey, hyung," Sehun replied, not looking at Kyungsoo.

"Had a rough day, Kyungie?" Luhan asked, slightly turning his head to look at Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo just sighed and nodded his head then resting it on Luhan's shoulder. Baekhyun suddenly came out from his room and saw Kyungsoo. He walked to him and back hugged Kyungsoo, "Yo, Kyungie, you okay?" Baekhyun asked.

Kyungsoo shrugged and said, "My boss. He can't stop giving me jobs."

"Well, you were the one that wanted to work there," Chanyeol came from the kitchen, "But you're in luck because we were about to drink our asses off. let's just forget about what happened and just party til the Sun rise!" Chanyeol exclaimed, lifting his right hand that had an alcohol.

Kyungsoo just rolled his eyes but insisted and lifted one glass to Chanyeol. "Count me in, Yeollie~" Baekhyun said, "And maybe after we're both drunk we could have a little fun in the room~" Baekhyun teased. These guys. Even in front of us their being this ert. Shish. Kyungsoo looked at both of them and just shrugged it off.

"Hyung, where's Zitao?" Sehun suddenly asked.

"I think Yifan called him just now and.. I think he's in my room." Chanyeol replied.

"! Yifan!" All of them froze when they heard Zitao's moan.

"hmph, phone ." Baekhyun huffed.

"Yah, don't talk like that in front of my Sehunnie!" Luhan glared, "He's too innocent."

"Not too innocent.." Sehun mumbled and continued to watch the television.

". Yah! Zitao! Don't make my clean bedsheet dirty!" Chanyeol shouted and ran to his room.

"Enough with Zitao, let's drink!" Luhan lifted his glass up. "Cheers!"

All of them lifted their glasses up and drank all the way. One glass after another and they literally drank their asses off! Especially Kyungsoo. They've never seen Kyungsoo drink a lot like that. He just wouldn't stop. "Another glass, please!" Kyungsoo shouted, his voiced kinda slurred.


Jongin woke up and saw the clock which showed 10 p.m. "How long have been asleep?" he asked himself, rubbing his eyes to clear his vision.

He took his phone just to see a No New Message written on it. Jongin grunts and dialled Kyungsoo's number.

"Hellooo?~" the phone was picked up.

"Kyungie~ Why didn't-" 

"Kyungie? Ahh this *hiccup* Lu...lu.." Luhan was the one that answered the phone. His voice was obviously slurred.

"Lulu? Where's Kyungie?" Jongin asked.

"Is this *hiccup* J-Jongin? Yo, man! Long time no talk! *hiccup*" Luhan chuckled.

"Let me talk to Kyungie, hyung" Jongin pleaded.

"Kyungsoo, your boy-*hiccup* friend"

"hell-o?" Kyungsoo talked through the phone.

"Are you...drunk?" Jongin asked, worried.

"What? Drunk? No, I'm *hiccup* not." Kyungsoo laughed.

"Yea, you are. You're not like this, Kyungie. You hate alcohol. What's wrong?" 

"You. That's what's wrong. I-*hiccup* ing miss you. And my b-*hiccup* boss keeps on giving me new songs to com-*hiccup* pose. Yah! Yeollie! I need more alcohol here!"

"Stop drinking!" Jongin shouted.

". Chanyeol and Baekhyun's making out on the couch. . I wish you were here" Kyungsoo said and stood up. Walking unsteadily to the kitchen.

Jongin heard water pouring. "Do Kyungsoo! Are you pouring another glass of alcohol?!"

"This is the last one. I promise." Kyungsoo answered, his voice still slurred.

Before Jongin could stop Kyungsoo from drinking, he could heard Kyungsoo gulped down the alcohol. Jongin just sighed, "Get some rest, okay? And stop drinking.." Jongin said softly.

"Jongin! Are you talking to Kyungsoo?" Kris suddenly barged in and Jongin could see that Kris is also... drunk since he had an alcohol bottle wrapped in his hand. Where the did he get alcohol? Jongin cursed. Kris walked towards Jongin and grabbed his phone. "Kyungie~ Tell Zitao that I'm drunken right now and I-" Kris couldn't finish his words when Jongin snatched his phone back.

"You got your own phone." Jongin glared.

"No battery. Now give it to me" Kris tried to snatch Jongin's phone but failed until Kris shoved the alcohol bottle into Jongin's mouth and he gulped it down. "Kyungie~ Where's Zitao?"

Kyungsoo fell asleep on the other line but woke up when he heard Kris's husky voice. "He's here... somewhere in this house"

Jongin pushed Kris off of him and he felt dizzy. He hated the smell and the taste of alcohol. But he drank too much of the alcohol that he got himself drunk too. " you, Yifan." Jongin took back his phone and tried to maintain his vision since it started to get blurry.

"Kyungie~ get some rest, okay? I love you" Jongin can't hear any response until he heard soft snores from Kyungsoo. Jongin sighed and hung up the phone. Kris was lying on Jongin's bed and Jongin laid there too. He sarted to feel drowsy and finally fell asleep.


Jongin grunts when he felt a hand on his chest. He opened his eyes and saw a peaceful Kris still sleeping beside him. Jongin slowly got up but ended up having a major hangover after last night. I wonder how's Kyungie.. He drank a lot last night.

Jongin took his phone and called Kyungsoo.

"Hello?"

"Kyungsoo, are you okay?"

"Oh hyung! This is Sehun.. Wait, I'll go search for Kyungsoo" Sehun got up and was also greeted by a headache.He resisted it and went searching for Kyungsoo. "Hyung, he's in the bathroom.. Throwing up. Maybe because of last night."

"Aishh.. I told him he drank too much. Sehunnie, go accompany him and give him pills after he has his breakfast. Can you do that?" Jongin asked for a favour.

"Yeah, sure hyung. I'll take care of him."

"Thanks, tell him I said hi."

"Okay. Bye, hyung." Then Sehun hung up the phone. 

Jongin stood up and he felt like his headache was getting worst. So he went to a convinience store to buy pills.


"Hyung, you okay?" Sehun asked.

"I'm fine." Kyungsoo replied, massaging his head.

"Jongin hyung called just no, telling me to take care of you and you must eat breakfast so you can eat some pills. Oh and he said hi by the way." 

"Oh okay then. I should make breakfast."

"I'll help, hyung."

"Something smells nice~" Baekhyun woke up and stretched his arms. He suddeny felt arms wrapping around his waist and a weight on his left shoulder. Chanyeol. "Morning, Yeollie~"

"Last night was awesome~" Chanyeol teased.

"You guys won't have breakfast if you guys don't stop . And I'm serious." Kyungsoo said, keeping his focus on hs cooking.

After that, Zitao and Luhan woke up last and all of them had breakfast together.

 


So how was this? Is it okay? I hope you guys like this. I know this has a little 'Rated M' but it's not really hardcore and all sooo yeahh. I'm sorry if this is not what you guys expected but hey, look at the bright side, I made a new chapter! hahahahaha Do comment and upvote, okay? And sorry if there are typos or grammar erros. Love~ <3