Stop My Pain

Forgotten: Remember Me

Jongin woke up to a 'no Kyungsoo' on the bed. The blankes were folded and the pillows were arranged properly. Jongin looked at the end of the bed to check Kyungsoo's chart but it wans't there. He started to panic, afraid that Kyungsoo left him...again. 

Jongin searched the whole building and decided to ask the front counter where Kyungsoo had gone, "Oh, Mr. Do Kyungsoo have already been discharged just now." one of the nurses answered Jongin. He left me? A puddle of tears started to form in Jongin's eyes as he sat on the bench. I thought he wouldn't leave me again.

Jongin walked alone towards Luhan's house, not bothering to get a taxi. He was just still sad and devastated about Kyungsoo leaving him alone in the hospital. Not even bothering to wake him up.

Arriving at Luhan's house, he sat on the couch and flipped the channels on the television. "Wow, is this your house?" Jongin glanced back and saw Luhan walking towards him.

"Yes, yes it is." Jongin answered confidently, earning a soft chuckle from Luhan.

"There must be a reason you're here." Luhan narrowed his eyes, eyeing at Jongin.

"I just felt like it," Jongin simply said, "Where's Sehun?"

"He's sleeping." Luhan replied, aking away the remote from Jongin's grip and flipped the channels.

Jongin's phone vibrated. "What's up, Yeol?"

"Where's Kyungsoo?" Chanyeol asked on the other line.

"Why are you asking me? He discharged this morning."

"Then why isn't he here yet?"

"What do you mean by here?"

"He was suppose to be at my house when he discharged, Jongin. But he's not here."

But I thought... Jongin panicked, "Chanyeol, I'll call you back" Jongin hung up the phone before Chanyeol could even answer back.

Jongin took a taxi and went back to the hospital. He ran to Kyungsoo's room but still, he wasn't there. Jongin searched the whole building for the second time of the day but he idn't care if he was tired. He wante to find Kyungsoo. He had to.

Jongin's eyes started to glistened with tears. He was scared, afraid, worried that something might have happen to Kyungsoo. He went out to the hospital's park but there was no sign of the shorter one. Jongin suddenly felt two pair of small hands wrapped around his waist from behind and so he turn his head. "K-Kyungsoo.."

"Jongin, I thought you left me.." Kyungsoo sobbed, his head snuggled in Jongin's back, tightening his grip around Jongin's waist.

"I-I thought you left.." Jongin stated. Why are you suddenly being all clingy, Kyung?

"I didn't leave.. I was going to the washroom for a while. I didn't wanna wake you up since you were sleeping peacefully. But when I came back, you were gone. You left.." Kyungsoo sobbed even more, "I was all alone again"

"I'm so so sorry, Kyungsoo.. I d-didn't mean to-"

"Just don't leave me like that ever again, okay?" Kyungsoo cuts Jongin's sentence midway. 

Jongin turned around and Kyungsoo's head was now on Jongin's hard chest, "Stop crying, Kyungsoo. I'm sorry, okay? I won't leave you like that again. Now please stop crying.." Jongin pleade, wiping Kyungsoo's tears away. Jongin felt really guilty. Kyungsoo must've been scared when he was left alone again.


Jongin brought Kyungsoo to Chanyeol's house, since Chanyeol was waiting for him. He told Luhan that he'll be at Chanyeol's place for a while and Luhan didn't mind.

"Dude! Where have you been? Did something happen?" Chanyeol asked Kyungsoo, eyes wide.

"No. Nothing happened. I just went somewhere without telling Jongin, that's all" Kyungsoo replied back, giving a warm smile to his best friend.

"Squishy Kyung! I missed you!" Baekhyun, who came out from nowhere, hugged Kyungsoo and pinched his squishycheks.

"Ouch! Baek, that hurts" Kyungsoo rubbed his cheeks.

Jongin laughed at that site. "You seem happy," Chanyeol sat beside Jongin, "What's going on?"

"Nothing.. It's just I miss seeing his dorky side" Jongin chuckled. Jongin was actually stuck at the time when Kyungso hugged him tight. At least Kyungsoo had brightened his day. He stopped the pain that Jongin usually suffers even for just a second but i felt nice. Kyungsoo's warmth adding with his was a perfect combination.

Kyungsoo met his eyes with Jongin and he smiled. Oh that warm smile. Jongin really wants Kyungsoo back. Even if Kyungsoo doesn't remember him as his boyfriend. He just wants Kyungsoo to love him again.


"Chanyeol, can  you guys sleep over at my place tonight? I really don't wanna stay at home on my own. It's getting really scary being alone. Like when I was in the hospital." Kyungsoo pouted, giving pleading eyes.

"I'm really sorry, Kyung. But me and Baek had to visit Baek's grandparents since Baekhyun hasn't visit them in a while. Why don't you ask Jongin to stay with you." Chanyeol suggested.

Jongin's heart stopped. Is Chanyeol ing kidding me? Jongin's jaw almost dropped. Kyungsoo glanced a Jongin. . Of course he doesn't want me to stay with him in one house! Jongin mentally scolding himself. "Jongin, would you?" Kyungsoo, asked, startling Jongin. Jongin was taken aback by the question and was dumbfounded by all of this. Did I hear it right?

"Y-You want me t-to accompany y-you? Jongin stammered. Kyungsoo nodded desperately. He really didn't wanna be alone at home. It suddenly creeps him out. "Y-Yeah sure. I'll accompany you."

"Thanks Jongin!" Kyungsoo beamed and Chanyeol smiled warmly at the two.


Arriving at Kyungsoo's house, Jongin brought some of his stuff. "We're home! I miss our house!" Kyungsoo shouted. But not too loud for the neighours to hear.

"Our?" Jongin asked, eyebrows furrowed.

"Oh.. It's just the way I always say to the house. It's..It's like talking to them, you know?" Kyungsoo answered him, unlocking the dorr to he house and entered. Although it sounded absurd, Jongin just shrugged it off.

"So, I'll just sleep on the floor, okay?" Jongin said, putting down his bags in Kyungsoo's bedroom. I miss this room. Like so much. Jongin looked around.

"On the floor? Y-Yeah sure.." But I'm scared.. Kyungsoo told himself.

 

 


UPDATED! Hope this chapter is fine. Sorry if there are any typos or grammar error. I'm kinda in a hurry hahahah sorry. Please do give me feedbacks, okay? Upvote and subscribe would be nice. Kamsa! <3