You Remember Me?

Forgotten: Remember Me

Kyungsoo was leaning closer and closer to Jongin. "Y-Yah, K-Kyungsoo, what a-are you doing?"

Kyungsoo smiled, more to smirk, he leaned down to Jongin's ears and whispered, "I finally remember you.."

Jongin shoved Kyungsoo's body away, "Don't pretend to remember when you don't"

Kyungsoo smirked again but this time, he pressed his lips onto Jongin's. He caught Jongin off guard and Jongin was frozen. "Believe me now?" Kyungsoo asked, parting his lips from Jongin.

"Hmph, kissing me doesn't give any proof. Even I could kiss anyone and say 'I finally remember you'" Jongin huffed and immitates Kyungsoo's words. He got up from bed and was about to turn the doorknob.

"I woudn't do that if I were you.." Kyungsoo's voice echoed in Jongin's ears. Jongin stopped his moves and turned around before he got shoved hardly on the door. Jongin's eyes widened when he saw that side of Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo was never the agressive one.

"Stop this, Kyungsoo!" Jongin half-shouted.

Since Kyungsoo was a bit shorter than Jongin, he s his arms around Jongin's neck and tip-toed so he could reach Jongin's pink lips. Their lips met again and Jongin just couldn't resist Kyungsoo as he craved for that kiss for a long time now. Kyungsoo's kiss was soft at first but got sloppy at the end. Their body pressed against each other and the room temperature started heating up.

"HOLY " Jongin sprung out from his bed. It was just a dream. I knew it was to good to be true. Jongin sighed and ruffled his hair.

"What the f-.. Jongin?" What Jongin didn't knew was that Kyungsoo had the exact same dream as he did. "Why.. did I dreamt of...Jongin...?" Kyungsoo touched his lips. But it felt so real. Kyungsoo turned his head to face Da Hee that was still sleeping next to him. Maybe Da Hee kissed me before oing to bed.


"Jongin ahh~ Are you already awake?" a voice was heard. Sounds like Baekhyun.

Jongin got up and lazily opened the door, "Yeah, what's wrong?"

"Oh nothing. You've been sleeping all day and I just wanted to ask wether you wanted some food." Baekhyun smiled sweetly. Jongin was really hungry though. His stomach won't stop rumbling noisily. "By the sound of it, you are hungry. Let's go to the kitchen. I've cooked for you." Baekhyun pulled on Jongin's sleeves and guided him to the kitchen.

"Yo, Jongin." Chanyeol came from the back and slightly ruffled Jongin's hair and sat next to Baekhyun.

"Baek, Chanyeol.. I dreamt of.... Kyungsoo last night" Jongin broke the silence.

"What did he do?" Chanyeol asked, showing interest.

"He.." Jongin hesitated, "kissed me and everything started to get kinda heated."

Baekhyun chocked on his food, "W-W-Wet dream?"

"I don't know. It was kinda blurry. But I remembered he said 'I finally remembered you..'"

"Maybe his soul came into your dream and his memories are starting to come back...? Some people say that i you dream of someone, it's either you think alot about the person or the person misses you" Chanyeol spoke. Jongin just shrugged and continued eating his meal. I really hope that's true.


"Da Hee, I'm going to Luhan's house for awhile okay?" Kyungsoo spoke softly and kissed Da Hee's forehead.

"Okay. Don't come home too late~" Da Hee replied back. Kyungsoo nodded and headed to the door.

Knocking the front door of Luhan's house, there stood Luhan, smiling, "Oh, Kyungie! What are you doing here?"

"Something weird happened last night." Kyungsoo guided himself in.

"I thought you're always telling stories to Baekhyun. Why suddenly change?" Luhan asked. Sehun went out of his room when he heard voices.

"Oh hi, hyung." Sehun greeted and sat opposite Kyungsoo.

"Well.. Because Jongin's there.."

"Is this because of Jongin?" Luhan glanced at Sehun.

Sehun who understood Luhan's look just shrugged and listened to Kyungsoo.

"Last night.. I dreamt about Jongin.. But not an ordinary one. We kissed....pationately"  Kyungsoo kept his focus on his fingers.

"WHAT?!" Luhan and Sehun both shouted at once.

"You guys sounded shocked. Is there anything you guys knew?" Kyungsoo asked.

"N-No.. It's just.. you're straight, right? Of course we're shock when you said you dreamt kissing Jongin." Luhan explained. Luhan and Sehun tried their best not to let Kyungsoo know that Jongin's his boyfriend because that would be too much for squishy Kyungsoo to take.


"Who texted you?" Chanyeol asked Baekhyun.

"Sehunnie," Baekhyun replied and read the message loud enough for all of them to hear, "hyung, Kyungsoo dreamt about Jongin last night. He told us that he kissed Jongin..very pationately. I think he's gonna remember Jongin soon!" Baekhyun looked at Jongin. Jongin looked shocked.

"Y-You mean he dreamt the same thing as I did?!" Jongin shouted.

"I guess so," baekhyun smiled an turned his head to face Chanyeol, "Who're you texting?"

"Oh it's my old friend, Chen. He said he's gonna be in Seoul with his so called 'friend', Xiumin and asked wether I could pick them up tomorrow at the airport."

"What do you mean by 'so called friend'? Jongin interrupted.

"I think both of them likes one another but they never admit it. I coud see the way they treat each other." Chnayeol answered and ended it witha chuckle.

"Oh Chen! It's been a long time since I've met him. Do you think he knows about Kyungsoo?" Baekhyun spoke up.

"Yeah he knows. I told him about it. Maybe he wants to visit Kyungsoo." 

Jongin was surprised to hear what Chanyeol said. He stood up, grabbed Chanyeol by his collar, "You told your friend Chen about Kyungsoo while I didn't ing know about Kyungsoo until I came back?! What the , Chanyeol?! I'm his boyfriend and that Chen guy is just a friend!" 

"Jongin! He didn't tell you because he was afraid that you wouldn't focus on your final exam! Please, don't do this, Jongin!" Baekhyun pulled Jongin, afraid that he would punch his precious Yeollie like when he got punch that other day.

Jongin looked at Baekhyun's face and he felt pity seeing Baekhyun pleading. So he just shoved Chanyeol back to his seat and Jongin stormed to the guest room. Jongin started to kick the lamp over, breaking it to pieces, flipping the chairs, throwing pillows. He gave out all his energy until he sid down his back on the solid wall. He was breathing heavily and he started to cry. 

"Is Jongin okay?" Baekhyun asked Chanyeol when he heard noises from the guest room.

"Just let him let go of his frustrations, Baek." Chanyeol rubbed Baekhyun's back and Baekhyun rested his head on Chanyeol's chest.

"Why do I have to face all these bulls! I should just die or better just kill myself!" Jongin shouted in tears. There was never a day without Jongin crying over Kyungsoo. Everything about Kyungsoo just saddens him. The others thought that they're gonna lost their sunshine, Jongin. They really misses Jongin's smiles. Especially when he's with Kyungsoo. Jongin took the broken lamp that shattered next to him, grabbing a piece of it. He presses the sharp object on his wrist.

"Jongin! No!" Thank gooness Chanyeol was right on time and he ran to Jongin.

"JUST LET ME DIE!" Jongin shoved Chanyeol with his eyes still teary.

"Yeollie!" Baekhyun shouted. Jongin opened his eyes and saw the sharp object that was held in Jongin's hand was stabbed at Chanyeol's side. Chanyeol held his wound and resisted the pain. 


When Chnayeol was brought to the hospital, Jongin was let in the house. Jongin hugged his knees and sobbed softly. What have I done? Yeollie.. Yeollie.. I didn't mean it. "Yeollie... Yeollie..." Jongin kept repeating Chnayeol's name. And for a second, Kyungsoo left his mind that day and got replaced by Chanyeol. He was worried. Very worried.

 

 


Very sorry for the late update. I'm sorry for being so mean to Jongin. I pity him hmm T.T Chanyeol! OMG What have I done to him. It suddenly came out in my head. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and do leave comments below so I'd know how you guys feel about this. Subscribe and upvote too since there's a lot more coming up! Kamsa! <3