This Isn't Happening

Forgotten: Remember Me

Kyungsoo woke up, looking at the person laying next to him. Da Hee. "It's just a dream? The whole thing was just a dream?" Kyungsoo said to himself. He was actually relieved that everything wasn't really happening. That it wasn't a reality. Dreaming that his love, Da Hee got stabbed was horrifying for him. 

Slowly, Kyungsoo hugged Da Hee and gently her hair. "Da Hee ahh~ wake up,"  Kyungsoo shook Da Hee's slim figure softly. But Da Hee didn't move an inch. Kyungsoo shook her body again but still Da Hee didn't wake up. Kyungsoo rest his head on Da Hee's chest. No heartbeat. He started to panic. Realizing that Da Hee's not breathing anymore. But then Da Hee started to fade. Kyungsoo's eyes widened. "D-Da Hee.. You're f-fading." Kyungsoo's eyes were watery.

Then the door of his room flung open and he shot his head towards the direction. Jongin. "J-Jongin ahh~ D-Da Hee.."

"Who?" Jongin spoke up. Kyungsoo looked back towards where Da Hee was laying but she was gone. Da Hee disappeard. Kyungsoo was shocked and yet confused with the situation. "Babe, you okay? You look so shock"

"B-Babe?" Kyungsoo asked, backing away as Jongin's hand approached his forehead.

"What's goten into you? Why are you so afraid of me?" Jongin asked. Hurt was written on his face when Kyungsoo backed away.

"Wh-Why did you call me b-babe?" Kyungsoo stuttrered.

"Well you are my boyfriend. Why wouldn't I?"

"NO, I'M NOT!" Kyungsoo snapped and he hits Jongin's chest, tightly closing his eyes.

"Kyungsoo! Kyungsoo, stop it! Kyungsoo! Wake up!"

Kyungsoo shot his eyes open and scanned the room. He wasn't in his house. He was more likely in the hospital. Beads of sweat formed on his forehead and finally Kyungsoo's eyes landed on Chanyeol, "Y-Yeollie.. Why am I here in the hospital?" Kyungsoo asked, his eyes round.

"You were stabbed at your abdomen and lose a lot of blood but the doctor said you were doing fine." Chanyeol answered him. Baekhyun was standing behind Chanyeol, his expression were worry.

"D-Da Hee?" Kyungsoo asked. He didn't want Da Hee to die just like in his dream.

"S-She died, Kyungie. Same goes with Tao and Chen." Baekhyun, who kept silence finally spoke up. His eyes were fixed on the floor.

"N-No...No. That can't be true." Kyungsoo comforted himself and tears started to form. This was actually a reality. "Yifan...Where's Yifan?!" Kyungsoo shouted, not caring if the other patient's were disturbed.

"Calm down, Kyung," Chanyeol calmed Kyungsoo, "After you got stabbed and passed out, the police came since I called them before going to rescue Baek. But unfortunately, Yifan got away without us noticing. The police tried to track him down but it was unsuccessful. I'm sorry, Kyungie." Chanyeol continued, his head hung low.

"Jongin..Where's he?" Kyungsoo tried to get up but failed since his wound was still fresh and it hurt him. So he went laying back on the bed.

"He's at the funeral." Chanyeol replied short. Kyungsoo still can't accept the reality that Tao, Chen and of course, Da Hee really died. That everything was not a practical joke. 


"Xiumin ahh~ You okay?" Luhan asked when he saw Xiumin kept sobbing in silence at the funeral. He's probably sad that his best friend died. Luhan also noticed before that both Chen and Xiumin had a thing  for each other. But now, it's already too late to even ask Xiumin about his feelings towards Chen because that wouldn't bring Chen back and it would also hurt Xiumin's heart. Xiumin didn't answer Luhan though but Luhan just shrugged it off and gently rubbed Xiumin's back, comforting him.

Jongin was deep in thoughts. He was still thinking about where Yifan had gone, where could he be, is Kyungsoo okay, does he remembers him, why Yifan would plan such things. Everything was playing in his mind, "Hyung, are you alright?" Sehun suddenly asked, disturbing Jongin from his thoughts.

"Oh..Yeah, I'm fine." Jongin replied with a warm smiled plastered on his face. Then his phone buzzed.

From: Yeollie

Kyungsoo's awake. He's having a mental breakdown now about Da Hee's death. I think he still loves that girl and probably still don't remember you as his boyfriend. Sorry, man.

Jongin sighed. He told the others about it and they decided to go visit Kyungsoo after this funeral.

To: Yeollie

We'll be there in 30 minutes.

"Guys, I think I'll just stay home and rest. All of this is stressing me out. Can I go to your house, Luhan?" Xiumin asked permission.

"Oh, sure. Here's the key to our house. Make yourself comfortable." Luhan handed the key to Xiumin.

"Okay. Tell Kyungsoo I said Hi and hope he'll recover soon." Xiumin said before heading towards his car and said goodbye.


"Finally our squishy Kyungie is awake! How have you been, my dear?" Luhan, being so called motherly hugged Kyungsoo tightly.

"Lulu, stop it. You're embarasing me." Kyungsoo said as he slightly pushed Luhan away. Then Kyungsoo's eyes met with Jongin. Jongin didn't seem very happy to meet Kyungsoo though. Maybe because of the news about Kyungsoo still not remembering him, "Oh Jongin... You came"

"Yeah.." Jongin answered but he didn't meet eyes with Kyungsoo. 

Chanyeol saw the tension between the two, "Hey Luhan, I thought you had something you'd like to give to me in the car?" Chanyeol winked at Luhan, signalling to get out of the room. 

"Oh yeah.. I forgot. Let's go Sehun." Luhan pulled Sehun's hand and Chanyeol grabbed Baekhyun's and all of them went out of the room.

"Bastards.. Like I'm so stupid to not know that they actually planned to leave me with Kyungsoo" Jongin muttered to himself.

"So.." Kyungsoo started, "I had a dream just now.. And you called me babe.." Kyungsoo spoke, playing with his fingers. Jongin snapped his head towards Kyungsoo. "A-Are we somehow really dating?" Kyungsoo continued and finally locked eyes with Jongin.

Jongin gulped, rubbing at the back of his neck before answering a "kinda" to Kyungsoo. "The time when Chanyeol told you everything about us, that's the truth actually. I know you still can't remember the things we've been through the past few years but at least you'd try to accept the fact that we've been together once." Jongin said in length, now hanging his head low.

Kyungsoo nods, "I'll try.." Then gave Jongin a warm smile. 

I hope you'd remember me, Kyungie. I really do. I never thought that you'd still not remember me.. Never thought this would happen...

 

 


Finally updated this story! Phew! I was really busy with school and really didn't have the time to update this. Hope this is okay (eventhough some of you wouldn't want this to happen. I'm sorry T.T) Please do anticipate okay? Also give me feedbacks since I love reading your reactions kkkk~ Kamsa! <3