Lost Contact

Forgotten: Remember Me

One month left for Jongin to go back to Korea and Kyungsoo's very excited because the day Jongin comes back to Korea, it's their anniversary. And Kyungsoo really had a great idea in mind on how to give Jongin a surprise gift.


After one period was over, Jongin slammed his head into his arms on the table since he's so tired. Then someone knocked on his table. Jongin lifted his head and saw a girl standing in front of him. "H-Here." she said. The gir was cute but it's not Jongin's taste. Well, of course since he's gay and he has already have a boyfriend. Jongin just took the letter that the girl handed and softly smiled. The girl was blushing and bowed.

"Someone's got a fan~" Kris teased Jongin, poking his waist.

"Shut up, Yifan. Like you don't have thousands of girls chasing after you" Jongin glared and opened the letter to read it. Yeah, Jongin and Kris are famous in their class. More like in their University. Almost everyone knows them for their good looks. Even when they were freshmen there. But both of them didn't show any interest.

Jongin was reading the letter slowly but he actually didn't have any interest with the letter for he knows that it's the same as the other letters that he recieved. "What did she wrote?" Kris snatched the letter. "Aww, how cute~" and he shoved the letter back in Jongin's hand. Jongin just rolled his eyes.


Kyungsoo and the others were at the beach having fun and Kyungsoo just laid under the Sun while the others play in the ocean.

"Hyung, I miss Yifan so much." Zitao was sitting next to Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo squinted his eyes and looked at Zitao. "I understand you, Zitao. I miss Jongin. But it's okay, you can meet him after a month, right?" Kyungsoo smiled, comforting him. Zitao just nodded and lay beside Kyungsoo.

"Hey, guys! Let's get some ice creams! It's freaking hot now~" Sehun whined and all of them agreed.

When they got their ice creams, they sat at a table fit for all of them. Luhan was rsting his chin on Sehun's shoulder. "Aaaa~" Luhan opened his mouth so Sehun would feed him.

"and I thought Sehun's younger than you, Lulu" Chanyeol spoke, earning laughters from the others. Luhan glared at Chanyeol and stuck out his tongue.

After they finished eating their ice creams they headed back to their houses. "You guys go first. I need to go somewhere." Kyungsoo said, waving his hands to the others.


Jongin and Kris went back to their dorm. "Hey Jongin, wanna grab some spicy rice cakes?" Kris asked, jumping on Jongin's bed.

"Yea, sure. I miss eating spicy rice cakes" Jongin got up from his bed, grabbing his wallet.

Asking for permission to go out of their University for awhile, they were allowed to out only until 6 p.m.

They went searching for spicy rice cakes and finally found a stall by a mall. Jongin and Kris filled up their tummy and Jongin took a glance at the mall. It's gonna be our anniversary when I come back to Korea. I should buy something. Jongin thought. "Yifan, can you accompany me to the mall for awhile?"

Kris took a glance at his watch. "Sure, we got a lot of time."

"What should I buy... What should I buy..." Jongin said to himself.

"What do you wanna buy?" Kris asked.

"Oh, when we get back to Korea, that's the day of me and Kyungsoo's anniversary. I need to buy something." Jongin replied. Then his eyes spotted a coupe t-shirt which had a heart on it. "That's perfect." Jongin mumbled to himself and walked towards the couple t-shirt. He tried it on and asked,"Yifan, does this look good?"

"That's nice, Jongin. You should really buy that." Kris suggested. Jongin took one size that fits Kyungsoo.

Jongin looked at the price tag. 34 U.S dollars. Darn. I'm 16 dollars short. Jongin grinned at Kris and slowly asked, "Yifan, I'm 16 dollars short. Can you give some money?" Jongin made the most adorable voice even Kris never heard it. 

Kris sighed and handed him the money, "Here."

"Aww thanks, Yifan! You're the best!" Jongin hugged Kris before heading to the cashier to pay for the couple t-shirt.

Walking back to their dorm, Jongin dialled Kyungsoo's number.. The number you have dialled is- Jongin hung up the phone. Kyungsoo didn't pick up. Usually Kyungsoo would pick up the phone. Jongin gave another try but was also a failure. Oh I forgot. He must be busy composing songs. Ugh I hate his boss. Pressuring my Kyungie. Jongin sighed.


A week after that, Kyungsoo also didn't pick up his phone or even reply Jongin's texts. "Do you think he's with someone else?" Kris joked but Jongin took it seriously.

"Bulls."

"Whoa. I was just kidding, man." Kris lifted his hand defending himself.

Jongin wanted to call the others to ask what's with Kyungsoo but he thought that maybe Kyungsoo felt that they should have a time off for awhile because Kyungsoo's always worried about Jongin's studies and Jongin also likes slacking off.

Jongin's last exam was the next day, and Jongin didn't realize how time flies when he only focused on his studying and studied hard for his final exam. He didn't even thought about Kyungsoo. 

"Yifan, how to do this question? I always get confused with this." Jongin asked Kris. Kris was curious on why Jongin acts like this. Jongin is always the one who talks a lot and always talks about no other than Kyungsoo. But he didn't want to mention or ask about it, afraid that Jongin would loose his focus again.


"Goodluck for your exam, guys." 

"Jongin ahh! Goodluck!"

"Goodluck, Yifan!"

Girls were wishing their goodlucks to the boys. It felt kinda uneasy and uncomfortable but both Kris and Jongin just replied the girls with warm smiles as a sign of thank you. Kyungsoo didn't even wish me goodluck. Jongin suddenly thought about Kyungsoo.


"Wu Yifan!! We're gonna graduate! I can't believe we got through all this bulls!" Jongin was excited on their graduation day. And of course, they would go back to Korea and he finally could meet his boyfriend. If it wasn't for Kyungsoo, I won't be on this graduation day. 

"yahh, Kim Jongin! Let's take selcas!!" Kris shouted from afar.

They took a bunch of selcas adn after that, Jongin took out his phone and still no sign of Kyungsoo. Jongin called Kyungsoo but still no answer. Don't tell me... the thing that Yifan said before was true.. That he's with someone else when I was away? No. No way Kyungsoo would do that.

Jongin dialled again, "Hello?"

 


Sorry if I'm making this chapter a bit rush. since I wanna make the 1 month pass by. And I hope you guys like it anyway. I'll try my best to make this story and long one. So please do anticipate it, subscribe, upvote and comment! Sorry if there are typos hahahaha. Thanks~ <3