Dumbfounded

Forgotten: Remember Me

Jongin stretched out his arms and rubbed his eyes. He saw two figures walking back and forth, as if looking for something. "Oh hyung, you're awake." Sehun said, glancing at Jongin for awhile before he continued searching for his things.

"Sehun ahh! I can't find it anywhere! Where did you put my black jeans?!" Luhan shouted from his room.

Jongin slept over at Luhan's and Sehun's house. He felt his eyes swollen. Maybe because of last night, since he cried so much. "Hunnie, where're you guys going?" 

"Oh, we're going to Chanyeol's and Baekhyun's house. Wanna come?" Sehun asked, waiting for an answer from Jongin.

Jongin thought for a while before slowly nodding his head. "I'll go get a quick shower." Jongin said and quickly went to the washroom.

"Yah, Jongin ahh! Hurry up!" Luhan shouted and Jongin came out of the room still making an effort putting on his jeans while skipping on one leg. Luhan ended up helping Jongin in his jeans and finally, his jeans are on.


"We're hereeee~" Luhan sang, entering the house. 

Jongin froze when he heard the familiar voice. Kyungsoo. He pulled Sehun's sleeves, "You didn't tell me Kyungsoo's here too," Jongin said, worried.

"Oh, I didn't know he'd be here too. Maybe Luhan hyung knows about this. Come on~ It'll be fine" Sehun held Jongin's arm and lead the way to the living room.

"Sehun-" Kyungsoo stopped when he looked at the person standing behind Sehun, "W-Who's he?"

"Oh this is Jongin. He's your-"

"Friend" Chanyeol said, cutting Sehun's sentence midway.

Jongin's eyes widened and gave a look at Chanyeol. Chanyeol gave an apologetic look and mouthed a "I'm sorry". Jongin thought that it's a good idea not to tell Kyungsoo that he's actually his boyfriend. So Jongin just shrugged it off.

"Friend? Then why did he-"

"Kissed you. I know. I'm sorry." Jongin apologised to Kyungsoo.

"It's his habit. He likes to kiss people whenever he wants. Don't mind him." Baekhyun covered up for Jongin. Jongin just huffed and rolled his eyes. A habit? Really? Yeah, it's a habit. But ONLY with Kyungsoo.

"So.... Who's she?" Tao asked. Jongin snapped his head up and just realized there's a girl, sitting next to Kyungsoo, smiling shyly.

"She's...." Kyungsoo rubbed the back of his neck. Don't tell me that- "Girlfriend." Jongin felt like he got stabbed a thousand times in the heart. He felt like chocking on his own saliva. He felt like crying. He felt confused. He felt.....numb. He tears started to form in his eyes but he held back the tears and just pretended to smile. 

The others looked at Jongin who was just standing there, smiling. They looked worried. "Oh, congrates, Kyungie" Chanyeol broke the silence, "What's her name?"

"Her name is-"

"Hey, I'm gonna go to the washroom first." Jongin said before Kyungsoo could say what's the girl's name and quickly went to the washroom.

Jongin locked the door and slide his back down against the door. He grabbed a fistful of his own hair and tears starts to fall. Jongin started to sob softly and he hugged his knees to his chest. It was too painful to Jongin. He didn't mind if Kyungsoo forgot about him. He could at least figure out a way to make Kyungsoo rmember again. But having a girlfriend? That's gonna be twice harder because he didn't wanna ruin Kyungsoo's 'relationship'. He didn't want Kyungsoo to be sad. He had to figure this out.

"Jongin ahh~ Kyungsoo's going back home now" someone knocked on the door. Perhaps that was Luhan with his soft voice. Jongin quickly got up and washed his face. His eyes are still red and swollen though. He opened the door and there stood Luhan, his expression was worry.

"Yah, you okay?" Kris walked to Jongin and put one arm on Jongin's shoulder. Jongin just smiled signalling that he's fine. "You cried, didn't you?" Kris connected his forehead to Jongin's, "He'll remember..Soon, I hope." Then Kris ruffled Jongin's hair and left.

"Bye guys~" Kyungsoo waved and Jongin's mouth was agape when he saw Kyungsoo holding on his so called 'girlfriend's' hand. Jongin quickly looked away before he starts to cry again. When Kyungsoo was out of sight, Jongin hold on to the couch to support himself from collapsing.

"Y-yah, Jongin. Y-You okay?" Tao asked, a little scared when he saw Jongin was breathing heavily and his hand was forming into a fist. 

Everyone went quiet when Jongin punched the wall hard since his fist bleed. Jongin threw chairs, broke the vase, banging his head repeatedly on the wall. "YAH! KIM JONGIN! STOP HURTING YOURSELF!" Kris pulled Jongin away from the solid wall.

"LET GO OF ME, YIFAN! JUST LET ME ING DIE!" Jongin shouted and tears were bursting out. Kris still held Jongin firmly. They've never seen Jongin like that. He's always the one that smiles, jokes around, playful, brat. He's everyone's sunshine even if it rains. But right now, he brought rain when the sun is shining beautifully.

When Jongin started to calm down, Kris slowly let go of Jongin and instaed of standing, Jongin plopped down on the floor. He sobs again. Jongin was a mess. He can't really stop crying until all of them hugged Jongin tightly. Maybe his tears dried out. Maybe he can't feel sadness anymore. Maybe he feels like he's already dead.

After that crying, Jongin then fell asleep on the couch while the others watch television. "Yeollie, why don't you et him sleep in the guest room. He'd be more comfortable there."

So with Baekhyun's orders, Chanyeol got up and carried Jongin, bridal style, to the guest room. Chanyeol carefully laid Jongin down on the bed and pulled the blanket. "Please be our sunshine again, Jongin. Stop being sad. I'm really sorry about all this." Chanyeol talked to sleeping Jongin and softly kissed Jongin on his forehead.


"Kyungsoo oppa, why did your friend....Jongin looked shocked?" Kyungsoo's girlfriend, Da Hee asked, resting her head on Kyungsoo's chest.

"I don't know either." Kyungsoo answered, playing with Da Hee's hair.

"Oppa, why didn't you tll the others about us a few weeks ago? Why now?"

"I don't know. Maybe I felt like this is the right time to tell them. Why'd you ask?"

"Nothing. Just curious." Da Hee looked up at Kyungsoo and smiled softly and Kyungsoo smiled back.

Why did Jongin looked shocked? Kyungsoo was getting curious about it.


Jongin yawned and rubbed his eyes. "K-Kyungsoo?" Jongin's eyes widened when he saw Kyungsoo leaning over him. Their faces were inches away.

 

 


I'm soooo sorry for the late update. I was really busy T^T I hope you guys liked this chapter tho :) Sorry if there are typos or gramar error. Do subscribe, upvote and comment! Thanks! Love <3