What To Do?

Forgotten: Remember Me

Jongin just smiled. Sehun took a sit on his right and Luhan took a sit on his left. So, Jongin was in between the two. It was already too suffocating for him. Oh . What am I gonna do now? Jongin mentally scold himself. "Okay.. Where do we start?"

Jongin tried to think of other things to tell since Chanyeol brought Luhan and Sehun. Smart kid. Then the only thing that popped up in his head was Kyungsoo. "So..It's about Kyungsoo," Jongin started slowly, "I woke up this morning to see him in my embrace.."

"Did you guys slept in the same bed?!" Luhan almost shouted.

"What? No! I slept in the same room with him but on the floor. He slept on his bed!" Jongin replied.

"Okay okay. Then? How come he's in your embrace?" Baekhyun asked curiously.

"I don't know.. At first, I thought he fell from his bed or something so I asked. He said he was scared."

"Of what?" Chanyeol suddenly interupted.

"I was about to explain, Yeol. Shish, be patient, will you?" Jongin rolled his eyes, "So, he told me that he's scared of Yifan. Yifan has been in his dreams for quite awhile. He said Yifan kidnapped him and locked him up in some kind of basement and came back with a knife. But I was suddenly there and rescued him and what not." Jongin explained in length.

"Speaking about Yifan, where do you guys think he is right now?" Sehun suddenly spoke up. 

"I don't know.." Jongin mumbled.

"We don't know" Chanyeol said.


Kyungsoo was home alone since Jongin left him. He got bored and decided to clean the house. Searching for the vaccuum, he went to the storage room. "Jongin said he'd come back soon so, better do something than nothing" Kyungsoo told himself.

He heard the front door open and went out. "Jongin!"

Pak!

Kyungsoo got hit by the head hard and collapse on the floor. He lose his conscious and passed out.


Jongin came back after the so called "hangout" with his friends. He opened the door but was curious since door was not closed. "Kyungsoo?" he called but there were no response. He panicked and searched the house. Empty. But one thing caught his eye that sent shivers down his spine. In his bedroom, on the wall, was written 'I'm back' with...blood?

Jongin got more panicked if it was possible and dialled Chanyeol's number, "Y-Yeol... Kyungsoo's g-gone" he stammered.

"What do you mean gone?"

"He's not in the house! The door was not closed and the house was empty. The bedroom wall even wrote I'm back with ing blood! I think I know who's behind this," Jongin breathed in, "Yifan"

"Oh . Wait there. I'll call the others."

 After both hung up, someone called Jongin. An unknown number. "Yifan" Jongin answered, guessing that it was Yifan that was calling.

He heard a chuckle, "Clever. Come to the Valley Club and say goodbye to your precious Kyungsoo" Yifan said, finishing it with another chuckle.

Chanyeol and the others were too slow and Jongin can't wait any longer so he grabbed his keys and went to Valley Club.


"Jongin! We're here. So where's Kyungsoo?" Chanyeol barged into the house only being greeted by no one.

Xiumin saw a note on the table, "Valley Club. A.S.A.P" he said what was written on it. Everyone focused on Xiumin and froze.

Baekhyun shouted, "No time standing around! we need to go now!" Baekhyun pulled Chanyeol's hand and all of them went to the car.

Luhan tried calling Jongin but it  was on voice mail. "Aish this kid!" 


Valley Club was far from the city. Kyungsoo woke up with a major headache and saw only darkness. He was in the trunk of a car. His hands were tied up and in between his mouth was a cloth to prevent him from making any noise.

His headache was getting worse and it hit him. A flashback.

"Kyung! Come on and wake up! Chanyeol's waiting!"

"Kyungsoo, will you be my boyfriend?"

"Kyungsoo! Cook for me?"

"Cuddle with me please?"

"Kyung, I love you.."

"I love you too, Kim Jongin.."

He remembers. Everything. His tears were flowing and he scold himself for saying that Jongin loves Sehun. He thought that he was a fool. The car was still moving and he really can't breathe properly.

Then it stopped. The trunk of the car flung open and Kyungsoo squinted his eyes, adjusting his eyes from the darkness. "Oh you're awake~" Kyungsoo adjusted his vision and there stood Yifan..Wu. Yi. Fan. Kyungsoo's eyes widened and he feels like it's in his nightmare except that he's in a trunk not basement.

Yifan carried Kyungsoo bridal style and Kyungsoo looked at his surrounding. Valley Club. Oh God, Jongin help me..

Yifan booked a room, deluxe to be precise and threw Kyungsoo onto the bed. Kyungsoo backed up and leaned on the headboard. He was frightened. "I didn't manage to finish you back then and now I'm back," Yifan whispers onto Kyungsoo's ear, sending shivers down his spine.

"WU YIFAN!" Yifan turned around and saw Jongin, panting heavily.

Yifan smirked, "Oh right on time," he said, glancing at his watch, "Wanna join?"

" you, Yifan. Kyungsoo has nothing to do with all this!" Jongin shouted.

"Yes he does! If he didn't exist, we could be something, you know that?!" Yifan shouted back.

"If you wanna do something cruel, then do it to me. Just don't hurt Kyungsoo.."

In a split second, Yifan tore Jongin's shirt and exposed his bronze abs. Pushing Jongin on the floor, he sat on top of him and brought out a knife that he kept in his pocket. "If you say so.. I'll play along," Yifan sounded crazy! "This might hurt a little" Then he slowly pressed the knife through Jongin's flesh, "You make a sound, your precious Kyungsoo gets it"

Jongin held his screams as much as he could. It was painful. His tears were flowing and Yifan carefully kissed it away, "Shhh~" he said.

Kyungsoo was struggling to untie the ropes that was holding him. He cried watching the painful scene. Jongin just kept his eyes on Kyungsoo and mouthed a, "It's okay"

Yifan was writing 'Yifan's' on Jongin's abs with his knife and kissed Jongin's lips with passion. His body was bleeding terribly, "Oh I love you, Jongin," Yifan said in between his kisses.

"Y-Yifan..Please stop," Jongin said, wincing everytime Yifan traces his writings on Jongin's abs.

The door flung open, "Freeze!" The police came and Jongin and Kyungsoo was both relieved, "Wu Yifan, you are under arrest with charges of attempt murder and abuse. You have the rights to remain silent." 

Yifan smirked at Kyungsoo and then down to Jongin, "I'll be back.. It's not like I can't escape jail," he said before the police brought him out of the club.

Luhan and the others came in, glaring at Yifan that was still plastering his smirk across his face, "Lulu.. It's been awhile.." Yifan said. Sehun grabbed Yifan's collar, "back off, hyung"

Xiumin approached Kyungsoo and freed him. Kyungsoo immediately ran towards Jongin with tears. Jongin can't move and really did lose a lot of blood. His face went pale and he started to lose his consciousness. "Jongin, I remember..."

 

 


Wow. It's been awhile since I updated. 

Really sorry about that.

Big thanks to those who still waits for my updates /throws hearts/

I think Forgotten may come to an end soon.

I've thought about making a sequel, but I'll think about it.

I'm afraid that i won't have time for sequel.

But I'll inform you guys if I decided to make one.

So, please support me till the end.

Hope this chapter is okay tho.

Comment please? No silent readers, okay?

See you guys next chapter!