Gone

Forgotten: Remember Me

"oppa are you okay?" Da Hee asked, curious seeing Kyungsoo coming home with a furious look.

Kyungsoo laid on Da Hee's lap and sighed, "ing Chanyeol playing around with me" he cursed.

"What did he do?"

Kyungsoo huffed, "He told me that me and Jongin were dating before I had my accident."

"Why did Chanyeol suddenly said that?" Da Hee was confused and Kyungsoo's hair ever so softly.

"First, Jongin was crying, saying that he's my boyfriend so I told him that I'm not gay and after I said that, he cried even more. So I was very confused and Chanyeol explained to me." 

"But you are straight, right?" Da Hee hesitated.

"Of course I am. Why would I be dating you if it's not because I'm straight?" Kyungsoo chuckled while carrassing Da Hee's jawline.

"Oppa, I need to make a quick call first, okay?" 

"Who are you calling?"

"My friend from US, Christine." Da Hee smiled.

Kyungsoo noded and took the remote control and looked for something interesting to watch on television.

Da Hee came not long after that and snuggled with him. "Oppa, you want some snacks?"

"Yeah, sure." Kyungsoo smiled looking down at Da Hee.

Da Hee went to the kitchen and her phone vibrated on the coffee table. Oh, there's a call. Kyungso picked up the phone and saw Kris's name on it. Yifan? Why is he calling my girlfriend? "Hello?"

Da Hee.. wait. Is this Kyungie?"

"Yes, currently speaking. Why are you calling Da Hee?"

"I'm trying to reach you for God knows how many times but you didn't pick up!"

"Oh really?" Kyungsoo checked his phone but there are no missed calls from Kris, "Are you sure you called me? Because there's not a single missed call from you, Yifan."

"Wait. What? I've been calling you since this afternoon! But the answering machine kept on saying that the line is busy"

"Why did you wanna call me anyway?"

"Oh I wanted to ask wether you and Da Hee wanna join to watch a movie."

"Sure.. But will Jongin be there too? Because I'm not comfortabl with him being there."

"I don't think so because Chanyeol said Jongin was still pissed at us and he didn'twanna go out from his room. So, meet you at 6?"

"Okay. See you there."

They both hung up the phone. "Why did you use my phone, oppa?" Da Hee asked, bringing snacks.

"Oh, Yifan called. He asked wether we'd like to join them watch a movie at 6."

"I'm not in the mood to go out. Why don't you just go have fun with the others, okay? And tell them I said hi" Da Hee smiled softly.


"Baekhyunnie~ Yifan asked wether we wanna join them watch a movie this evening." Chanyeol back hugged Baekhyun who was putting his clothes on.

"I'm sorry, Yeollie~ I'm not feeling well today." Baekhyun replied. Baekhyun really looked weak today. After all the commotion the others made that gave him headache.

Chanyeol puts the back of his palm on Baekhyun's forehead, "You feel kinda warm. I should just stay with you."

"No. You don't have to. It's been a while since you go out with the others, right? Go have fun. I'll be alright," Baekhyun smiled weakly, "Jongin would be here in this house too to keep me company anyway so don't worry."


Chen, Xiumin and Chanyeol arrived first and suddenly Chanyeol received a text from Tao, "Yeol, Yifan's family are gonna come visit us at our house so sudden. So we can't go watch the movies with you guys. Tell the others that we said sorry :("

"Oh it's okay. By the way, you and Yifan already made up?" Chanyeol replied.

"Yeah, Yifan tried his best to cheer me up but we ended up a bit rough. Oh you know what I mean.. I don't need to explain the details kkkk~"

"Ooookayyy. Send our regards to Yifan's family! Bye"

"Yifan?" Luhan asked after arriving a few minutes ago.

"Tao. He said Yifan's family is coming over so they couldn't join us."

"So it's just us six then?" Sehun cocked an eyebrow.

"I guess so." Kyungsoo answered.

"Can we go fill our stomach first? I'm seriously hungry." Xiumin finally voiced ot and all of them agreed.


"Baekhyun~ I'm home~" Chanyeol called. But the strange thing was...Baekhyun didn't answer. Chanyeol looked for him in their bedroom, the kitchen, the living room, in the garden, none. Chanyeol barged into Jongin's room and woke Jongin up, "J-Jongin ahh, where's Baekhyun?"

"How should I know? I didn't go out from this room since this morning." Jongin spoke half awake.

"Jongin! Baekhyun's not feeling well. And now he's not even in the house?! I knew I couldn't trust you." Chanyeol shook Jongin's body back and forth.

"Stop it, Yeol. He's just probably went to the pharmacy to buy a medicine or went to buy some ice cream or some sort"

"Don't fool around, Jongin. Baekhyun wouldn't go out alone. If he wanted to, he would tell me first!" 

"Relax, dude. He's fine. Why are you so panicked?"

Chanyeol didn't answer Jongin's question and dialled Kyungsoo's number, "Kyungie, Baekhyun's gone. I don't know where he went. ing Jongin doesn't know too."

"What? Relax. He probably went somewhere."

Chanyeol received a text, "Kyungie, I don't think so.. Because I just received a text and saw Baekhyun being tied upside down from a ceiling with a chain." Chanyeol gulped, his eyes watery.

Jongin heard what Chanyeol said and grabbed Chanyeol's phone to see the picture. Yeap. Baekhyun was tied upside down from a ceiling with a chain and his mouth being covered by a cloth. "KYUNGSOO, CALL THE OTHERS. WE NEED TO FIND BAEKHYUN" Jongin talked through the phone.

Jongin called Kris but no avail. "No use calling Yifan..." Chanyeol's voice was lower than before. 

"Why?" Jongin asked.

"He's probably busy right now..."

Jongin got up from bed and changed his clothes, "Come on, Chanyeol. We need to go find Baekhyun."

Chanyeol was in deep thoughts, I knew something was wrong.. Oh God, please keep my Baekhyunie safe from harm. And tears fell rom the corner of Chanyeol's eyes.

 

 


When is Kyungie gonna remember again? Why did Baekhyun got kidnapped? Well, wait for my next update! I hope this chapter is okay. And sorry if there are typos or grammar errors kkk~  Do leave feedbacks! and upvote and also subscribe ^^ Thanks! <3