You remember?

Tonight I'm Afraid Of The Dark

Jenny knew it's about time. She felt so awkward and deeply sad witnessing what happened between Chaerin and her forever number one ex-lover and girlfriend. Jenny didn't feel fine and she wanted to cancel the outing and just go home but that would make her so obvious so she decided to bear with.

"But I knew this was going sooner or later. I've been getting myself ready for this since the beginning why is it affecting me now?"

She sat on the edge of the boat letting the breeze play with her brown natural curls and her mind float in between memories.

 

Jenny had late class and right after that her friends invited her to hang out and to go to McDonald's for late snacks and so she had to go back home pretty late. She was too exhausted to even walk all the way to the room so she fell asleep on the couch.

Around 1 am, she felt someone holding her up and then slowly putting her in bed, then arms wrapping her gently and a warm body pressed against her back. Chaerin landed a kiss on her bare shoulder and whispered “I love you.”

 

Chaerin sat next to Jenny who was obviously spacing out and she hugged her, kissing her neck then shook her shoulders a little “love!”

“Uh, yes?”

“What’s wrong?”

“Nothing! Just enjoying the breeze.”

Chaerin moved to sit on her lap. Their faces just inches apart. She wrapped her arms around her neck and said cutely “don’t lie to me, baby..”

“Do you feel better? No more dizz-..” and before she adds any other letter Chaerin linked her hands around her neck and kissed her lips. She felt no response and pulled away. Still, she flashed her cute kitten-like smile and whispered “your lips taste like heaven.”

Jenny still didn’t reply. She just smiled. Chaerin went back to sitting next to her and then she closed her eyes and laid her back on the roof of the little fancy room downstairs and she pulled Jenny putting her head on her chest. “You remember the first time we came on here?”

“And you threw up for like 30 minutes straight till your tummy ran out of food.”

“Yeah! So romantic..”

They both burst in laughter remembering how Jenny was kissing Chaerin and trying to take off her shirt but she got away and ran to the bathroom.

“That was a disaster, wasn’t it?”

“It totally was. But I wouldn’t regret any moment I spent with you.”

“..and you will spend.”

Terrible silence took over the place. They stared and the blue calm sky. The breeze was so gentle and soothing. Until “Look!” Seunghyun yelled holding and big fish with his right hand. “I did it!” He kept on yelling. Chaerin smiled wide and Jenny just glared at him stopping a smile from popping on her face. She loved teasing him since the beginning of time.