Nightmare

Tonight I'm Afraid Of The Dark

She never liked to leave, never! When she turned 18, her father's gift was paying everything for her to study abroad but she shocked him by rejecting his gift politely telling him that she's better there.

She never wanted to leave Korea. Not even Seoul. She wasn't like that. She used to love travelling and always asking for trips. But something changed. She fiercely refused leaving when he tried to convince her more, as if leaving Korea would suffocate her. Her life depended on being there, or on something there.

After all, staying there didn't provide any protection for her. Instead, how attached she was broke her.

She was deeply in love. It explains a lot. she was deeply in love and she didn't want to leave but then, dignity came in place.

It was a rainy night after a long day full of trouble and stress. she knew nothing in the world would ease her soul but being with the one she loves. And she wishes it were nothing but a mere nightmare but it weren't.

It was cold reality that hit her right in the heart. 

That night, chae parked her car in front of the huge building and got out. She held the bag full of chips and chocolates and walked to the elevator.

Once at the 21st floor, she stepped out of the fancy silver thingy and headed to that usual apartment. 

"Finally here!" she typed the password and slowly opened the door. She heard some sound coming from the bedroom.

"Someone is happy, at least." She put the bags on the table standing in the middle of the living room and walked faster to the source of the sound ready to surprise her lover just to get shocked. 

Minji was in bed with someone else. Pure ecstasy filling her face. Till she realized someone was standing by the door. Broken.

She jumped out of bed but chaerin was already gone. she couldn't cry. She couldn't scream. She kicked the silver door which only caused more pain. she ran to her car and started the engine and stormed out of the parking lot not planning where to go, she just wanted to go, leave and disappear. 

two weeks passed. two whole weeks and no one saw chaerin or heard something from her. No one but her girlfriend knew what happened that night. 

Her family and friends looked for her everywhere. They called everyone they know. They looked in hospitals, informed police..but no Chaerin.

They called but no one answered. After a couple of days the phone was turned off. 

 

On a monday morning, Chae's mom woke up and quickly looked out of the window with the same hope every morning. 

And that monday was different. she was not left down. she got her hopes high and reality was higher.

"The Car!!!" She screamed and jumped to the bed shaking her husband's body to wake him up. She ran downstairs to find her young lady laying on the couch. She leaned and kissed all over her daughter moving the blonde hair away revealing a pale weak face.

"Sweetie, sweetheart.." she repeated kissing her forehead. "where have you been?".

"I think she's having fever !" She whispered to her husband who was holding his daughter's hand and crying silently. 

"I'll call a doctor.." He said and fished his phone out of his pocket.

"I'm..I'm..going to ..New York.." The blonde mumbled.

"Sweetheart ..?!!"

"I'm leaving.."

 

 

I'm sorry this is short and lame. I've been super busy with exams and out of any kind of creativity. This has been written since the 2nd of february i just couldn't type it. I promise a better update next time. thank you all *^o^*