Love Comes Again

Tonight I'm Afraid Of The Dark

Chaerin spent the night cuddling with Minji. She talked to the doctors and they allowed her to stay with her. After all Minji was getting much better and there's nothing that would prevent Chaerin from being in the same room with her. Although they prepared a bed for her she still insisted on embracing Minji all night long. 

It was already 2 in the morning. The view from Minji's room was totally breath-taking. Chaerin laying on her back. Staring at the ceiling. Taking slow, soft breaths to not bother her love. The latter was on her side, facing her, resting her head on Chaerin's shoulder. Their legs were intertwined. Lee was rubbing Minji's back slightly, kissing the top of her head every now and then. She pulled her so close and whispered, her warm breath warming Minji's heart "Your hair smells so good, like always."

 

Two nights later Minji was released from the hospital and she got to go home. Jenny insisted on taking them with her. "No hotel, Chaerin! You're coming with me and there's no room for dicussion." Chaerin hugged Jenny tightly and thanked her again and again.  Jiyong, though, had to spend a bit longer in the hospital. Thankfully his room, too, had a great view.  "Why didn't you call me?" asked Jen. "I don't know." Silence took over for the better. 

Chaerin had to go back to school already since her break was over. Jennifer, took a longer break from work. After all, she's the boss. She let her brother take over till she comes back. He was more than happy to feel all bossy. His voice was getting high pitched and he jump, and yelled silently to not let her realize how despirate he was for a few days taking hold of everything. He loved to be called Victory but she always teases him by shortly calling him Ri. He always looks disappointed when she does that, but also when she doesn't.

 

Since Chaerin has to study, it was Jenny and Minji in the house together, alone. Although Jenny left every day to visit Jiyong and there were days when Minji would go with her. It was alawys quiet between them. Jenny was much older than Minji, around five years. On wednesday morning Jenny asked Minji if she wants to visit Ji with her and so they both headed to the hospital. It was a 20-minute-drive. 

"I'm sorry" mumbled Minji.

"for what, sweetie?" Jenny was nice as always.

"Chaerin.." the younger ducked her head clutching on the tip of her hoodie. 

"I'm happy as long as she is happy. My heart was torn between two, too.. We're in this together. After all I got your lovely cousin!!" she chuckled.

"Ewww!!" Minji joked and Jenny started laughing harder. 

"But Minji darling.. don't dare to hurt her again!!" Jenny threatned with a serious voice.

"I wouldn't.. Never again." 

 

Jiyong was excited to see Minji. He felt relieved that she is getting better and she feels better. "Mingkki! Take it easy, he winked, you're still sick." She knew what he meant, so did Jenny and she smacked his head and called him rude. 

"Couz! I regret coming." she laughed it off.

 

Chaerin had a lot of things going on in her mind. She still has two more years of University and she wants to stay in that uni so bad. She worked hard to get in. "Ugh" she yelled. 

Minji ran to Chaerin's room to check on what's going on. "Baby! Are you okay?" 

The latter nodded slightly and sighed. "Chaerin, can we please..check the list?" 

Again, she nodded grabbing her laptop. "Go immediately to C section please." Minji ordered with a shaken voice. She didn't want to hesitate anymore. Her heart beating so fast. Her eyes wandering around the screen. 

"Choi..Choi Minho." 

"Check S section, please." 

"They are organized by last name. It's not here anyway." Minji grabbed Chae's phone "Call your father, ask him to ask someone. He knows everyone. I want to make sure. Chaerin PLEASE!" 

Chaerin dialed her father's number and she was afraid the news she'll hear from him would break the dream into a nightmare. After all he was such an adorable child trapped in an adult's body. He always seemed so alone even though he has been the most cheerful. He is full of love and mysteries and..it simply hurts. 

 

"Appa! I miss you." She quit sayin hello through the phone long ago. "I want to ask you for a favor."

"Your friend is fine. He's in the hospital being taken care of."

"REALLY?" 

"Yes." Chaerin jumped in relief. She looked at Minji and hugged her so tight letting the phone fall on her bed. She realized she's still on with her father so she took it again and whispered apologies again and again even though he was not even the bit angry. 

"But how did you know?" 

"I know everything, Chaerin." 

 

 

Minji bugged Chaerin to go to the hospital and let Jiyong know the good news. "I miss your way of driving. I always feel like it's my last car ride." They laughed so hard. Everyone knows how much of a reckless driver Chae is and Minji loves to about it. "You can take the bus if you want, miss Gong." 

"Shut up!" Minji said and kissed the corner of her lover's lips. 

 

 

"JIYONG-AH!!!" She jumped in the room to find Jenny and Ji making out. "whoa!! take it easy there!!" she commented and turned to leave. He stopped her. "GUESS WHAT?" She asked. "We're in a hospital, Mingkki!"

"SEUNGHYUN IS ALIVE!"

"OH JESUS REALLY?" 

"I thought we're in a hospital, couz." 

"Just tell me you're not joking." 

"We called Chae's father and he is alive and he's in the hospital but he's fine." Jiyong hugged Minji. He looked through her shoulder to see Chaerin smiling warmly at him. "Thank you." He mouthed to her. "Thank you!" She emphasized. 

 

 

 

"My Chaerin.."

"Yes, princess?"

"I want you."