Chapter 1

When Love Knocks You Down (discontinued?)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Never did Myungsoo expect that two new people will be added in their group, and moreover he didn’t expect that one of those two new people will mess his head up.

 

Myungsoo, along with Sunggyu, Dongwoo, Woohyun, and Hoya, had been students at W.E. Academy, the best idol skills sharpener school in Korea, for five months already. What the W.E. means, none of these five weirdos know, and they don’t really care to know it anyway.

 

The five of them were randomly grouped together, just like how the other students were grouped together. Well, the principal of the school likes grouping people randomly for some strange reason. So anyway, at first, it was really awkward between the five of them, considering that none of them knew each other in the first place.

 

Except Sunggyu and Woohyun.

 

The two knew each other because of a fight in the line they did during the first day of the enrollment week. And it was all because of a certain chick that Woohyun was eyeing. Woohyun was too busy eyeing the chick causing the line to stop. Sunggyu happened to be behind him in line, and being the impatient person he was, he moved forward passed Woohyun. As Woohyun turned his attention back to the line, he was surprised to find Sunggyu in front of him when he was 100% sure that he wasn’t the person in front of him. And thus, they fought.

 

 

The awkward atmosphere stayed with the five of them for a month. It only went away when Hoya locked himself with Sunggyu and Woohyun inside his shared room with Sunggyu, and made them make up with each other. He threatened that he will beat the two up with the baseball bat he borrowed from one of their apartment neighbors, a guy named Bang Minsoo.

 

Things were going well from then on. And when the day that Lee Sungyeol and Lee Sungjong entered their apartment came, Myungsoo didn’t think that there will be a person who will interest him as much as a guitar interests him. And that person is Lee Sungjong. The moment he locked eyes with the boy, he suddenly couldn’t understand why: why he even locked eyes with that boy and why he felt something he has never felt before as he did so.

 

Not wanting to be rude, he waited till all the hyungs have introduced themselves and grabbed the chance to introduce himself. He slowly approached the two Lee’s and introduced himself first to lee Sungyeol.

 

He stretched his hand out to him, “Hi, Kim Myungsoo. But you can call me L.” He simply said as Sungyeol nodded to him and shook his hand back.

 

After that, he slowly turned to Sungjong, who seemed lost in thoughts. He stood in front of him, and just stared back at the boy for a few seconds.

 

“Hi, I’m Kim Myungsoo. But you can call me L. Nice to meet you.” Myungsoo started as he continued to drown himself to the boy’s eyes. Sungjong snapped out of his thoughts later as he continuously blinked his eyes, still staring at Myungsoo.

 

“Ehhh?” Sungjong dumbly asked. The handsome guy smiled at him, making his heart unknowingly beat faster.

 

“I said, hi, I’m Kim Myungsoo. B

Please log in to read the full chapter