Chapter 3

When Love Knocks You Down (discontinued?)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Myungsoo and Sungjong have been awkwardly sitting beside each other for quite a while now.

 

They are still currently sitting on the grass at their garden while the other members ran off to somewhere. Sunggyu said that they will be pursuing the teamwork test today so he divided them into three groups. He paired himself with Dongwoo, then he grouped the three 91 liners together, leaving the two maknaes to be members of the third and last group. Sunggyu then ordered all of them to have a nice chat with each other and put a closure to all of their arguments.

 

Sungjong sighed as he remembered Sunggyu telling them that. Obviously, Sunggyu and Dongwoo didn’t have any arguments at all, and as for the 91 line members, those three would rather have a fist fight to settle their arguments than to talk peacefully, considering those three believe in the phrase: “Actions speak louder than words”.

 

***************************

 

Never in Sungjong’s life had he wanted to strangle someone like Woohyun.

 

Thanks to him and his big mouth, things wouldn’t be awkward as it is right now. To add more to the awkwardness, those mean old hyungs just had to handcuff Sungjong’s left hand to Myungsoo’s right hand.  The hyungs left them there, threatening them that if they still haven’t made up the time they come back, they will never ever un-cuff them and that they will be handcuffed for the rest of their lives.

 

Sungjong sighed loudly, getting the feeling that the hyungs will never get to un-cuff them anyway since Myungsoo here is the one who hasn’t talked after Woohyun and his big revelation. 

 

Heck, he didn’t even react when they were being handcuffed! So, Sungjong sighed loudly once again, as he laid down his whole body on the grass.

 

 

“Hyung? Are you really not going to talk to me?” Sungjong started, as he stared up at the blue sky, waiting patiently for a response.

 

Silence.

 

“Do you want to be handcuffed forever, hyung?”

 

Silence.

 

“The old hyungs are going to be back any moment now. We’ve been here for like an hour and a half. Are we not really going to talk, hyung?”

 

Silence.

 

And Sungjong finally had enough. He sat up once again, starting to tug harshly at the handcuff to at least make Myungsoo notice him and take note of his presence. Myungsoo then annoyingly looked down

Please log in to read the full chapter