Chapter 6

When Love Knocks You Down (discontinued?)
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Let me show more of my love blah blahblah” Sungjong scoffed. He is currently walking along the hallway of the hall where they will be holding their first fansign as idols at.

 

A full one week has passed since Myungsoo confessed.

 

And it has been two days since he stopped talking to Myungsoo.

 

And it was all because of the stupid camera incident that happened days ago.

 

***************************

 

Myungsoo had asked Sungjong to go out with him to the park to take pictures. Sungjong asked why he asked him, and Myungsoo simply replied with “Because you’re my perfect model~”

 

His stupid eye-smile appeared on his face after saying that, and Sungjong somehow felt the urge to wipe it off of him because it’s making him feel weird.

 

“Oh. I forgot something in my room. Here, hold my camera for me.” Myungsoo then handed him his camera and ran back inside the apartment.

 

Sungjong had obediently held it for him and grew bored in every passing second. So, he decided to play with Myungsoo’s camera for a while. He looked around to see what’s good to take a picture of, but then just settled for the clear, blue sky.

 

He turned the camera on, focused it on the sky, and then pressed the shutter button.

 

Viewing the gallery is the one thing that Sungjong did not know about Myungsoo’s camera. He then pushed on random buttons until a weird sound was heard and the camera shut down by itself.

 

Sungjong panicked. And when he was about to check and fix it, Myungsoo had gone out of the apartment and immediately asked for his camera back. Sungjong reluctantly handed it back to him.

 

“I forgot the memory card. How silly of me. Hehehe” Myungsoo blabbered as he placed the memory card in his camera and then turned it on.

 

But it did not turn on anymore.

 

“I-I-I’m sorry, Myungsoo-hyung…” Sungjong began as he looked down his feet, not able to look back into Myungsoo’s piercing glare.

 

“What. Did. You. Do.” Myungsoo asked through gritted teeth, making Sungjong gulp.

 

“I-I-I didn’t know what happened… I j-just t-took a s-shot of the s-sky… And then I t-tried viewing t-the g-gallery… And then, I d-d-don’t know what h-happened anymore…” Sungjong stuttered as he explained, still looking down at his feet.

 

“Do. You. Have. Any. Idea. How. Much. This. Has. Cost. Me.”

 

“I-I’m r-really s-s-sorry…” Sungjong has begun crying now.

 

Myungsoo continued glaring at him and walked off, entering their apartment once again and shutting the door loudly on Sungjong’s face. He loves Sungjong, but it does not mean that he will let him get away with everything.

 

Sungjong sniffed and quickly followed Myungsoo inside. He was about to run in Myungsoo’s room, but decided against it. Instead, he made his way to his shared room with Hoya and Sungyeol. He went straight to his closet and took the credit card he hid that was given by his mom. He had never touched the money that that credit card beholds, because he had promised himself that he will only use it when he truly needs it.  And he truly needs it now, to be able to make it up to Myungsoo.

 

He called up his friend that knows a lot about cameras and asked him to accompany him to a camera store.

 

After the phone call, he quickly left the house, leaving a stunned Hoya who witnessed and heard everything he did.

 

 

-Few hours later-

 

Sungjong happily went home. But as soon as he reached their apartment, he suddenly grew nervous and had second thoughts whether he should or should not enter.

 

When he finally manage to gather enough strength to open the door, he heard Myungsoo shouting.

 

So, leaving all his nervousness and second thoughts behind, he entered the apartment and Myungsoo quickly took notice of him, storming towards him, obviously more furious than ever.

 

“YAH LEE SUNGJONG! YOU FREAKIN’ BROKE MY CAMERA, AND YOU STILL HAD THE GUTS TO GO OUT WITH YOUR FRIEND?!?!” Myungsoo yelled so loudly that it echoed all over the apartment.

 

“Hyung, c-calm d-down! Let m-me explain!”

 

“WHAT IS THERE TO EXPLAIN HUH? AND I THOUGHT YOU’RE A RESPONSIBLE KID! BUT NO! YOU DIDN’T EVEN GIVE A ABOUT ME AND MY CAMERA! HOW COULD YOU BE THINKING OF HANGING OUT WHEN YOU HAD JUST BROKE SOMETHING EXPENSIVE HUH, YOU SELFISH BRAT?”

 

“Yah yah yah, Myungsoo! You need to in’ let the kid explain! Or if you won’t let him, I’ll explain everything to you.” Hoya butted in, making Myungsoo turn to him and glare at him.

 

“ off, Hoya-hyung. You are just going to defend Sungjong!”

 

“There’s no need for you to be so ing rude to me! Sungjong hanged out with this male friend of his because-“

 

Upon hearing the words “male friend” got Myungsoo angrier than ever and grabbed Hoya by the collar.

Please log in to read the full chapter