Chapter 7

When Love Knocks You Down (discontinued?)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Myungsoo has then started to become more daring in front of the members.

 

Recently, whenever he sees Sungjong, he will automatically approach him and will try to snatch a kiss from him.

 

Luckily, Sungjong is swift enough to turn away before Myungsoo gets the chance to land his lips on his. He might have let Myungsoo kiss him a number of times that day of his confession, but that was only because his mind was too blank and confused that time.

 

But now, his mind isn’t anymore. He can’t let Myungsoo take any more kisses from him, not when he still has not officially accepted his confession that is.

 

Though Myungsoo will be Myungsoo. He will be persistent until he successfully acquires what he desires.

 

***************************

 

And today is another whole new day for Myungsoo to show more of his persistence.

 

The group will be having yet another fansign event. It’s their last fansign event to be held within this 2-year-let-us-experience-the-idol-life prize they have won. But who cares about that when Myungsoo is busy thanking the gods above, as he was placed at the far right corner and thanking the heavenly gods even more for the reason that he was placed beside Sungjong once more.

 

Their manager told them for the last time to behave and do a little bit of fanservice with each other for the fans. Fanservice. With each other. Myungsoo smirked at that.

 

He turned to Sungjong’s direction and saw him having a conversation with Sunggyu.

 

Rephrase that.

 

He saw Sungjong having a conversation with Sunggyu happily, even giggling with their faces close to each other. Too close in Myungsoo’s eyes that is.

 

Quickly wanting Sungjong to stop talking with and to divert his attention away from Sunggyu, he softly patted Sungjong on the shoulder, making Sungjong turn to him with a raised eyebrow, also causing Sunggyu to curiously look at him.

 

“What is it that you want, hyung?” Sungjong’s question kinda caught Myungsoo off-guard. He suddenly felt silly about his actions that he even forgot why he patted Sungjong’s shoulder in the first place.

 

“Uhhh….” And before Myungsoo manages to form an intelligible sentence, he saw that Sungjong’s attention is fully back to Sunggyu.

 

Myungsoo sulked for a good 10 minutes.

 

***************************

 

Sungjong then uncertainly turned to Myungsoo’s direction a few minutes after Myungsoo’s lame sulking session, and stared at his Myungsoo-hyung with a sweet smile plastered on his face. He didn’t stop staring and smiling at him until Myungsoo sluggishly turn to him. With a pout plastered on his face.

 

“Aigoo, hyung~ why are you pouting?” Sungjong teased as he poked Myungsoo’s cheek softly.

 

Myungsoo huffed at him and gently pulled Sungjong’s hand away, but kept a firm hold on the hand, making Sungjong’s eyebrows raise at the action.

 

Sungjong then pulled his hand out of Myungsoo’s soft grasp, and made a reach for Myungsoo’s cheek once again. This time, pinching it.

 

“Aigoo~ Looks like someone wants to play games that involve cheeks eh?” Myungsoo teased at Sungjong, moving to grab both of Sungjong’s hands.

 

“What?!” And before Sungjong knows it, Myungsoo has begun pulling him gently to him, almost making him hug him, fortunately Sungjong is quick to absorb the situation so he kept his sitting firmly on his chair so Myungsoo can’t pull him any further.

 

The action didn’t go unnoticed by Myungsoo. So he holds both of Sungjong’s wrists with his one hand, while his other hand made its way to pinch Sungjong’s cheek. Sungjong hastily turned away, laughing as Myungsoo continues with his attempt to pinch his cheek and failing.

 

Seeing that he won’t be succeeding in pinching his cheek anytime soon, Myungsoo has then playfully crossed Sungjong’s arms and attempts to kiss him on the lips instead.

 

Sungjong gasped as he realized what Myungsoo was about to do. He was able to quickly turn away, like how he always does recently, and trying to laugh it off as he tries to lean his face away and pull his arms out of Myungsoo’s grasps.

 

“Hush, kids. The signing is about to start.” Sunggyu told them out of nowhere, causing Sungjong to sigh in relief as Myungsoo lets go of his arms unwillingly.

 

***************************

 

Photo session time. All members were asked to stand up and pose for their fans. Sungjong cutely posed for the fans, his eyes sometimes travelling towards Myungsoo’s direction. He noticed that Myungsoo was quietly posing for the fans with a serious face. Worried that he might be mad about the incident earlier, he held his hand out, signalling for Myungsoo to hold it. Myungsoo noticed it the second Sungjong laid his hand out for him, so he acted like he hasn’t seen it and continued posing for the fans. He then noticed Sungjong moving his hand up and down repeatedly, clearly sending him a signal that he’s asking and wanting him to hold it. So, he got hold of Sungjong’s hand and squeezed it lightly. But then, Sungjong suddenly drew his hand out of Myungsoo’s grasp, and the action has taken Myungsoo aback.

 

Unfortunately, Myungsoo’s hand squeeze wasn’t as light as he thought it was.

 

Myungsoo watched as Sungjong unconsciously started pouting his lips while he checks his hand in pain. His eyes then slowly travelled their way down to watch and stare at those oh so sweet pouting lips. Lips that had been kissed by and are like strawberries to him. Strawberry-like lips yet taste like lemons. Myungsoo has to admit that he has been itching to kiss those tempting lips again. It has been way too long since he last kissed the boy, but Sungjong always leans away each time he tries, even when it’s just the two of them in a room. He really needs to and wants to taste and explore the younger’s mouth fully, get a confirmation that the inside of the younger boy’s mouth is just as sweet and lemony as his lips, and then mark it with his very own name so no one else but him can kiss and taste it.

 

But he can’t. Not when Sungjong doesn’t allow it. And it frustrates Myungsoo to the core.

 

He quickly turned to his right before he might do something un-thought of and posed for the cameraman in that direction. Luck has turned his back on him once again as the cameraman gestured for the other members to face in that direction as well.

 

Myungsoo just has to feel Sungjong leaning on his back, with his chin placed on his left shoulder blade, while his hand was placed on top of his right shoulder. His body tensed up a bit at the body contact making Sungjong smirk about it.

 

Sungjong was actually kinda disappointed that Myungsoo didn’t tend to his in-pain-hand. Not that he wants Myungsoo to blow on it, he just want him to at least worry and check on his beautiful hand. But no! He freakin’ turned away right after staring at his pouting lips!

Please log in to read the full chapter