Chapter 2

When Love Knocks You Down (discontinued?)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Whatever he did to make Myungsoo change his attitude towards him, Sungjong will never know.

 

Myungsoo had been really nice and overly affectionate with Sungjong that very day when him and Sungyeol entered their apartment and joined their group. Myungsoo sat beside Sungjong during lunch and dinner, and Myungsoo was even petting his head affectionately, like he was Myungsoo’s own pet cat. He also kept on smiling warmly at him and Sungjong find it very flattering and heart-warming.

 

“Yah yah Myungsoo! Eat now and stop creeping the kid out with affectionate gestures that we didn’t know you are able to do.” Sunggyu scolded Myungsoo, making him stop with the hair touching and started eating. But the (creepy, if Sungyeol might say) smile has never left his face. Sungjong then shyly stared down at his food, trying his best to stop the smile that is beginning to creep on his face.

 

After the group has finished eating, they decided through rock paper scissors again to decide. And this time, it’s to decide as to who will wash the dishes. Sungjong had lost the game, but he finds it okay since he was already volunteering himself to do it anyway. He had been washing dishes for a while, when someone decided to join him in the kitchen and help him.

 

“Oh! Myungsoo-hyung! What are you doing here?” Sungjong surprisingly asked the older.

 

Myungsoo simply smiled at him, his dimples and his eye smile are showing, and he replied with “Isn’t it already obvious? I’m washing the dishes with you~”. Sungjong stared at him in disbelief as Myungsoo continued washing the dishes.

 

“You know, you can stare at me sooner and longer if you help me finish washing the dishes already.” Myungsoo teased causing Sungjong to blush a little and continued washing the dishes as well.

 

“I hate you, Myungsoo hyung” Sungjong began murmuring lowly to himself. Of course, it didn’t go unheard by Myungsoo. So as a revenge, he touched Sungjong’s right cheek with his soapy left hand, causing some soap suds to stay and slide down Sungjong’s cheek. Sungjong pouted at his hyung’s action, so he grabs Myungsoo’s face suddenly with both of his soapy hands, resulting into Myungsoo having a surprised and soap suds-filled face. Sungjong then began laughing at his hyung as the soap suds began sliding down his hyung’s cheeks, not minding the evil look that formed on Myungsoo’s face. Still laughing real hard, Sungjong was once again caught off-guard when Myungsoo suddenly grabs his face as well with his still soap suds-filled hands. Sungjong let out a shrill “Eeeeeek!” resulting into a Hoya appearing behind them with arms crossed.

 

 

“Ehem.” Hoya started, causing the two to turn and look at him. “I thought you were washing the dishes? If you both want to wash your faces as well, at least use a facial wash for them okay?” He continued and the two awkwardly grinned at him.

 

“Sorry, Hoya-hyung. Myungsoo-hyung here started it.” Sungjong said as he rubs off the soap suds on his cheeks with the back of his hands.

 

“Well if you didn’t murmur so cutely then I wouldn’t have done it.” Myungsoo retorted back, not realizing that he just used the word “cutely” to describe Sungjong’s murmuring.

 

“Cutely?” Hoya questioned, trying to make sure that he heard it right.

 

Sungjong gaped at Myungsoo as soon as he heard Hoya ask. He thought that it was only him hearing wrongly, but apparently, Hoya heard it as well. Myungsoo looked at them with wide eyes and began defending himself.

 

“H-huh? W-what? Huh n-no! I said quietly, n-not c-cutely! Damn it, clean your ears, hyung!”

 

“But I heard it as well, hyung…” Sungjong had said, causing Myungsoo to point a finger at him and tells him to clean his ears as well. Myungsoo then stomped his way out of the kitchen, leaving a puzzled Hoya and Sungjong behind.

 

***************************

 

“Jongie~ Wake up now, you sleepy head~”

 

Someone had been t

Please log in to read the full chapter