Prologue

When Love Knocks You Down (discontinued?)
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Hi, I’m Lee Sungjong and I will be a member of your band from now on. I hope we can all get along!”

A cheerful Sungjong had introduced after Lee Sungyeol introduced himself to the band inside the apartment that they were randomly put into. And in that apartment lives a band called Infinite.

 

Infinite is originally composed of five members. And those five members have been staring at the two Lee’s for a while now after they had introduced themselves. A guy with very small eyes stood up from his seat and approached the two, leaning towards them and examining them both from head to toe. After a while, Sunggyu came face to face with them again and carefully stretched out his hand to them. “Hi. I’m Kim Sunggyu and I’m the leader of this team. Why am I the leader? Well obviously it’s because I’m the one who has great leadership skills and I will lead us all to success.” The Kim Sunggyu proudly introduced himself to the two and grabbed the Lee’s hands to shake them. The two Lee’s smiled at him awkwardly as they shook Sunggyu’s hand.

 

“Hey! Don’t forget that it’s because you’re the OLD-est!!” Another guy with small eyes, a cocky version of this Sunggyu guy, as Sungyeol might say, said while emphasizing the word “oldest”, causing another guy, who looks like a dinosaur, as Sungyeol might say again, to laugh out loud. “Wow, just look at the size of his mouth…” Sungyeol had whispered to Sungjong, who giggled at his words, causing Sungyeol to blush.

 

“Aisht! Shut up, Woohyun! I was about to tell them that!” Sunggyu yelled at this Woohyun, causing Sungyeol and Sungjong to bring their attentions back to him. “Okay okay, calm down, hyung. Anyways, hi,” the guy who is supposedly called Woohyun had approached the two Lee’s, “I’m Nam Woohyun. I’m the vocalist of the band along with that old guy who had just introduced himself to you a while ago.” “I’m not old!!” Sunggyu countered back but Woohyun only ignored Sunggyu and stretched out his hand to the two Lee’s and shook their hands.

 

Sungjong was kind of creeped out when he saw that Woohyun has let go of Sungyeol’s hand, and his hand was still not being let go. “Uhm….?” Sungjong began, as he looked back and forth at their hands and at Woohyun’s face. “Oh. I’m sorry. You’re really just too pretty that I just can’t take my eyes off of you.” Woohyun said as he winked at a now wide-eyed Sungjong.

Please log in to read the full chapter