Yongguk - Would you marry me?

Moments of Happiness with B.a.p♡

D♫


„Any girl that will marry him in the future will be the luckiest girl in the world”

You were the one that whispered these words to your friend in school days. And now you are the one who is the luckiest girl in the world.

 

It all started back in your second year of high school. You already had a relationship with another boy but it didn’t work well. The both of you quarreled often and your boyfriend always went out with his friends, instead of spending time with you. When you asked him if he had time on weekends or special days like Valentine’s Day, then he always declared and promised to spend time with you the next time. But he never held his promise.

You never got angry at him and tried to forget.

There were times where he forgot your birthday and even your anniversary’s. He always apologized for his mistakes and promised to give you big presents. But how can you receive presents when these mistakes repeated every time? You didn’t need any presents; you just wanted to be with him. But he didn’t look like he wanted the same. Even when he looked like he didn’t care, his smile persuaded you to forgive him.

You smiled back and endured it.

Sometimes you saw him flirting with other girls but tried to ignore it, to not stand there like a jealous girlfriend. Maybe that’s why he felt so free and thought he could do anything?

Maybe.

It was someday after school when you caught him kissing and making out with another girl near the lockers.  That day was your worst day in your life and even though he saw you watching him while making out with another girl, he continued.

Yes, and he even smirked playfully at you behind the girl. Tears fell down and all your feelings that were locked in your heart came out. You ran away from the scene and fell down to the ground, only to cry harder. Sorrow and rage filled all your heart now and it wasn’t only him that you felt angry about. You were angry at yourself.

Angry for being too blind and stupid.

Little did you know that all these times someone watched over you and felt all your feelings. Yongguk watched you crying behind the walls and held himself back to not run to you. The poor boy just wanted to hold and comfort you in his arms. He clenched his fists and pain filled his heart that was full of love for you. How could that filthy guy play with your feelings like that?!

Yongguk finally walked back to the school and decided to do something against it.

On the next day you avoided your so called “boyfriend” but were quite shocked when he came late to the class with a bandage on his arm and a blue eye. For a moment he met eyes with you and then his stare turned into hatred. When you looked hurt to the ground he moved his eyes to the right where he saw Yongguk cracking his knuckles and glaring at him. He instantly froze and slowly walked to his seat.

All day long the both of you continued to ignore each other but it looked like you were the only one that was hurting. It was lunchtime and always when you wanted to start a conversation with him, he blocked you and walked away. You were left hurt and sad, until Yongguk decided to open your eyes. He couldn’t watch that any longer, so he grabbed your wrist and dragged you outside.

Bang Yongguk was the silent but dangerous classmate of you. He was famous for starting fights and he led a school gang. So you didn’t quite understand what he wanted from you that never talked to him. Soon he let go of your hand and turned at you to look deep into your eyes.

“Why do you love him so much?” he asked and came nearer to you, “Why can’t you see that you mean nothing to him? How can you just look away over these things?” until he was standing so near in front of you that you felt his breath on your face.

His sudden questions moved something deeply in your heart and suddenly you cried. The tears didn’t stop falling and you were shocked over your own reaction. How could he just ask these questions?

When your sobbing got harder, you hid your face with your hands. Suddenly strong arms hugged your whole body and his body temperature warmed you.

“It’s okay to cry. Sometimes you must be true to your feelings and let them free. But when these feelings are too much for you then maybe it’s time to let somebody go?” Yongguk whispered into your ear and his deep voice calmed you down. His hug let you feel protected and his wise words opened your eyes to see the true.

Now was the right time to move on.

 

Months after that incident, you enjoyed the gentle breeze of spring on the hill you were sitting with your new friend Yongguk. You broke up with your boyfriend and said all these things to him you always wanted to say. To be true it felt great and every day you were grateful for Yongguk for opening your eyes. He was now one of your closest friends and the time together with him was always enjoyable.

“Thank you again” you suddenly said and watched him closing his eyes while lying down on the green grass.

“You already said that so many times and I will always repeat the same thing again…No need to thank me” he showed you his handsome smile and something in your heart fluttered in that moment.

Suddenly, Yongguk stood up and went to sit beside you. Just then his face turned to you and his eyes got serious.

“I wanted to say something to you…” he held your hand and took a long breath.

“…Yes?”

“I love you”

“….”

“Please be my girlfriend”

It was like time has stopped and you felt like it was a dream.

A beautiful dream to be true.

The feelings of sweet butterflies filled your stomach and happiness began to spread in your whole body. A big smile and teary eyes made your voice a little shaky when you answered him.

“Yes…I love you too!”

 

Years passed and you two still were the perfect couple. Even though there were times where you two quarreled a lot, it didn’t last long until you apologized to each other and loved each other even more.

And someday Yongguk took all his courage to ask you this final question to fulfil your perfect life with him. With a ring in his hands and roses around him, he kneeled down and asked you to be his wife forever. Without thinking twice you answered him with a happy and loud “yes”.

Today was finally the day of the long awaited marriage.

Wearing a beautiful white gown, carrying a flower bouquet and walking down the aisle, there you saw your smiling soon-to-be husband.

Yongguk looked so proud and mesmerized by your beauty that his eyes twinkled in the shine of the candles. Together with your dad you reached Yongguk’s side and slowly he handed him your hand.

“Always treasure her and make her happy” your dad smiled at Yongguk and hugged him. After that he hugged you, kissed your cheek and went to the side of your touched mother.

“Ready to be together with me for the rest of your life Mrs. Bang?” Yongguk gently smiled at you and pecked your hand he was holding.

“I’m more than ready for that!”

 


I wanted to update this chapter on his birthday, but Yongguk was too adorable for me these days >.< So here it is! :D