Jongup Rated M - Back Seat

Moments of Happiness with B.a.p♡

                                 


“And you think it’s really okay for us to use the car of your hyung?”

You were on your way in the car with your boyfriend Jongup. He never said one word and only smiled while holding one of your hands. Your curiosity made him giggle and for a moment he diverted his eyes from the road to look deep into your eyes.

It lasted for just a second, but it was enough to make you weak.

“My hyung said that’s okay and he wanted to spend the whole weekend at the place of his girlfriend so it’s alright” Jongup answered calm and drove in a gentle pace through the streets. You nodded and looked outside to see the sunset setting. The whole environment was slowly getting covered in shades of orange and yellow.

It was beautiful.

Your head leaned against your seat and your eyes were closing while looking at the scenery outside. Only the warmth of Jongup’s hands and the beauty of nature was the last thing you saw before you drifted to a long sleep.

 

The car halted and it was already dark outside when Jongup shut the car down and looked at your peaceful sleeping face.

“Wake up, beautiful”

His soft voice sent shivers through your body and you felt the sudden warmth everywhere. Slowly you opened your eyes and saw Jongup leaning very near to you. His breath tickled your cheek and you smiled by the sight of his handsome face.

He was perfection for you and you were perfection for him.

You two were puzzles that fit each other.

Never separated and sharing the same feelings towards each other.

Love, adoration and protection.

Your thoughts flew away when you felt his soft lips on your own. At first it was a slow kiss with so many feelings in it that you felt you would melt away, but soon he deepened the kiss. Jongup’s hands found your shirt and he lifted it up slowly to reveal your milky skin.

You gasped at the sudden coldness and Jongup took that as a chance to shove his tongue, fighting yours for dominance.

Meanwhile your body was pushed against your seat and you felt how squished you were under Jongup who was now hovering over you. He noticed that too and stopped kissing you.

“Don’t be surprised~” He smirked and before you could ask what he was going to do, you slumped down and Jongup grabbed you on your waist and pulled you to the back seat of the car.

He was again hovering over you but now you were fully sprawled on the back seat and it was comfortable. Your hair swiftly brushed against your now neck and you lied there only with your bra and your jeans on.

When did he even remove your top?

You couldn’t think more because the stare Jongup shot you made you nervous and you blushed, crossing your arms over your chest. Jongupleaned down, grabbed your wrist and kissed your hands.

“You’re beautiful. Don’t hide from me because I love you…” His kisses wandered down your arm and shoulders “I love your body” , finding your soft spots on your neck “I love your scent” A moan escaped your mouth “I love your voice” and finally he kissed you passionately on your lips and broke the kiss, both of you breathless. “I love everything of you”

Jongup’s kisses made your mind so crazy that you didn’t notice the remove of your pants and underwear. One of his long fingers gently over your sensitive parts and you moaned even more at his touches.

“J-Jongup….” When his name escaped from your mouth, he hissed and suddenly stopped touching you to remove his clothes. His underwear was thrown to the front seats and now you saw how the windows were steamed and the car was a mess with all the clothes and the furniture being in a mess too. His hyung would be really pissed, but no one cared.

What was important now was Jongup his lips lustfully and flashing you his flawless body. His hand reached to the door and he took something out and when you saw what was in his hands you looked with wide eyes at him.

“My hyung always keeps some condoms in his cars…you know how he is” You both chuckled at his comment.

Jongup kissed you fully on your lips and entered you with a hard , making you scream loud. He moaned too and sped up a little to make his s more powerful. His hands rested on your hips and yours wandered to his fluffy hair grabbing it.

The whole car shook from you two and with each Jongup did your voices got louder and the windows steamed even more.

“Ahhh…I-I think I will-  ahh!” You felt your stomach doing weird things and Jongup felt your walls tighten. He himself was on the verge of coming and with one hard he came in you. After him you came too and your breaths tried to calm down. Jongup fell down on you and buried his face into the crook of your neck, smelling your sweet scent.

When your breath slowed down, you brushed over his hair and felt his fingers doing the same on your cheeks. He lifted himself up and looked with a cheeky grin at you.

“Ready for round two? And this time we do it while sitting!”

 

Say hello to y Jongup! :D