Himchan - Last Melody

Moments of Happiness with B.a.p♡

Happy Himchan Day~!


 

He softly over the keys of the piano, scared to break down in tears.

It was his birthday and he had all rights to celebrate it with his family and friends. But he didn’t care about these things now. He rather sits in a dark room alone with a piano.

This day is not something to celebrate.

Not without her.

Flashback

Since he was a little kid, Himchan learned how to play many instruments. But one instrument wasn’t his specialty and he wanted to change that. When he heard that there would be a piano club in his school, he immediately wanted to participate.

At that time he didn’t knew he would meet a certain someone who would change his life.

On the first day of the club meeting, Himchan was late and because of that he didn’t get any place at a piano. What should he do now?

Just then a petite girl walked to his direction and Himchan saw how she smirked at him. She crossed her arms and looked kind of arrogant.

“That’s what happens if you’re late!” She began to laugh and Himchan frowned at her statement. His pride got a little bit hurt and he started to argue with her.

“So what if I’m late? I’m not some kind of student that wants to be liked by all the teachers by coming waaay to early like you!” Himchan pointed at her and they started bickering around so the others got very annoyed by them.

They didn’t stop until the teacher came, took both and sat them down at one piano. Both stayed silent and looked at each other, not quite understanding what was going on.

“I think you two needs to learn each other more. Have fun playing together!”

The teacher just smiled at them and walked away leaving them dumbfounded. Just then they understood what was going on and started bickering again.

After some time of arguing and bickering, they ignored each other and never touched the piano. Himchan wanted to play the piano so badly that he always reached out for the keys, but he stopped when he saw that the girl did the same too.

He sighed and saw that this ignoring shouldn’t continue when both of them wanted to play. One glance from him signaled the girl that he wanted to give up and she nodded at him. Then both of them laid their fingers on the keys.

While Himchan was a little bit struggling with hitting the right notes, the girl perfectly played a song on the left side of the piano. She was perfect and her hands flew over the keys like magic. The melody of her playing was so pure and light that Himchan just watched her playing and forgot to play himself.

“Did you never saw a human or why are you staring like that?” She stopped playing and looked annoyed at him.

“Do you want to teach me how to play perfectly like you?” Himchan held her hands in a pleading gesture and showed her his puppy eyes. The girl was so shocked that she moved a little bit away from him.

His pleading eyes made her blush and she just nodded without thinking. When Himchan sprang up to celebrate his win, she regretted what she just did.

How to survive piano lessons with Kim Himchan?

 

Days went by and every day the girl helped Himchan with the piano and he slowly learned how to play a song really good. She was glad that Himchan was a fast learner and smiled every time he looked pleased with his work.

But she never noticed the glances of Himchan who admired her smile and seriousness while teaching. He found her really pretty and he was always in a state of dreaming when she began to play the piano.

Not only didn’t she notice his glances. Even he didn’t notice her glances and that made both unaware of each other feelings.

But they couldn’t stay silent forever, so Himchan did the first move. He met up with her like always for some piano lessons but this time he purposely sat in the middle, so that there was no space for her.

“Could you move a little bit to the right please? I don’t have much space” She frowned a little and Himchan silently adored her cute side.

“No, the chair is dirty. Just sit beside me you have space“ He didn’t move and started to play a song while smiling. She saw that he was right but the space was so little that she had to sit very near to him. Their body’s touched on the side and both shivered. A small sorry escaped her lips and she started playing too.

Himchan was successful with his plan and got another idea. His hands traveled more to the left side until he touched the hands of her. They both stopped playing and she saw that his hand was lying on top of her hand. Just when she was going to ask what he was doing, he crashed his lips onto hers.

The kiss was gently but passionate. It was like Himchan waited for this moment for so long and that was even right. After some time she closed her eyes and kissed him back.

“Do you want to be my private teacher and girlfriend forever?” Himchan broke the kiss and leaned his forehead on hers to whisper these sentences. She nodded enthusiastically and this time she kissed him.

This was the start of their romance.

But they didn’t had the chance to spend time for a long time. After the confession they started dating and never stopped playing piano together. They shared happy times together and loved each other more every day.

Then she got accepted for a scholarship in another country and needed to move away. The day where she told him that she would be gone for some time was three years ago and she never came back.

Sure they were in contact and the relationship was still going, but they missed each other so much that it hurt both. They wanted to see each other, hug, kiss, and play piano together like the old times.

But it wasn’t easy now.

She was gone and he was alone.

Himchan was the one who really missed her so much that he even closed himself into the dark piano room. The memories came back after seeing the piano and playing a little bit. A sweet but sad melody lightened up the dark room and Himchan was lost in his world of sweet memories with her.

He didn’t notice the door slowly opening and someone entering the room. Slowly that person approached him from behind and sat beside him. Petite hands touched his and he stopped playing.

They were so warm, soft and…..familiar.

With tears filled eyes he turned to his left and smiled at the person who was sitting beside him.

She came back to him.

Nothing changed on her and the smile on her face stopped Himchan from feeling so miserable. His heart started beating on a really fast pace and he leaned in to hug her.

“I missed you so much! You came back I’m so happy!” He cried happiness tears and all the sad feelings from before were replaced by other beautiful feelings.

“I missed you too! I couldn’t let you alone and now I’m here….Happy Birthday!”