Youngjae - Best Birthday Present

Moments of Happiness with B.a.p♡

Special Update with our Birthday Boy!

So it's Youngjae's Birthday today? Then we wish that all his dreams come true and hope that he will enjoy this special day^^ May this year be blessed with Laughter and Luck for him~


http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xv1an2_b-a-p-happy-birthday-eng-sub-romanization-hangul_music

 

Silence filled the room while you were sitting on the bed with your best friend.

It was strange that there was even a minute of silence, because normally you two would never shut up when you are together. Not even when you sleep, then one of you would talk like there was no tomorrow and the other one would try to answer even though it was 4 am in the morning. There was one time at your home when you two stayed up until 5.30 am in the morning to watch a horror movie. After the movie you two finally decided to go to bed (well the sun began to rise :D). But even though you two were tired like hell, you couldn’t stop speaking. When you spoke like a waterfall, you saw that your best friend had closed her eyes and wondered if she was asleep.

After asking her something, you got this as an answer:

“Youtube and Ice cream are my best friends”

What?

Well that was quite amusing, but the funnier part was that you asked her more:

“Whaaaat? And what is with me?” you pouted and were shocked.

“Oh you too” she said while smiling and drifting more into dreamland.

Even when you thought why you were best friends with an idiot, these times were the times you treasured most. Having a friend sharing the same feelings and having the same problems is the best.

Back to reality

The both of you looked at the things between you on the bed. There was a scarf, a plushy and a card on the left side. While on the right side there was cake, a card and a sweatshirt. You met eyes with your best friend and she looked at you with a pout on her face… why?

“Stop doing that!” you said to her with a not amused face.

“Aww come on we are too silent! What the hell are we even doing here??” She threw a pillow out of the bed and you couldn’t do anything but to giggle at her behavior.

There was a reason why she was so frustrated and you were in the same position. The things on the bed were presents for two boys. After you two went shopping for hours finding the right things, you had now the problem to pack these presents. Cute wrapping paper was in front of you but you hadn’t the courage to touch the presents. On the one side your best friend was too dumb to wrap presents properly, so you had to wrap everything alone and on the other side you couldn’t handle the thought to give these presents to some guys who stole your hearts.

While she was running like crazy in the room having a mental breakdown, you touched the presents she wanted to give to a special dancing boy in one month.

“Come here Miss and do the things you need to do!” you threw a pillow so hard at her that she shrieked and fell to the ground.

“Ouch that hurt….and my name is MISS MOON please!” she looked at you with teary eyes.

“What the…good then Miss Moon, move your here right now!” you only rolled your eyes at her and then she came to the bed. She sat across of you and looked worried at your hands that were wrapping the scarf.

“Don’t worry, Jongup will love it and you even have one month time to calm your heart” you said to her to calm her nerves down but deep in you, you understood her.

She looked at you and saw the confidence in your eyes. Then she smiled warmly at you and gave you the scissor to cut the ribbon you made.

“And I’m sure Youngjae will reeeeaally love your presents! The cake is pure chocolate and it took all of our time yesterday to make it!” she looked at the cake and her lips until you saw her finger getting near the cake.

“DON’T TOUCH IT!” you slapped her hands away and gained a pout from her.

“Aww meanie…oh there was one thing I wanted to do hehe” she grinned at you with her wide smile and took a ribbon. The ribbon was red and big and you didn’t know she had something like this. What does she want to do?

After you were done packing all the things, your best friend still had the red ribbon in her hand.

She suddenly sprang from her seat and attacked you. Your eyes widened and you felt something slip on your neck. You struggled from her grip and tried to tickle her, but it was too late. Pleased with her work she stood up and grinned at you like a little kid.

“That will definitely be the best present for him hahahaha!” you only glared at her and walked to the mirror. In the mirror you saw the red ribbon on your neck and were shocked. With questioning and furious eyes you looked at her and she only grinned at you.

After trying for 30 minutes to get the ribbon off of your neck, you gave up.

“Hahaha only Youngjae will know how to get this ribbon away from you and now change into something nice! You will meet him in one hour!” you only blushed and were shoved to the bathroom with a dress in your hands.

The dress fitted you perfectly and your best friend helped you with your makeup. She even did you hair which looked perfectly with the dress. You saw her changing into something cute too and smiled upon seeing her happy.

“Girl you look georgeous!” she fangirled over you and clapped her hands in amusement.

“Thank you…Oh no just 20 more minutes until I meet him! Let’s get going!” you panicked after looking at your watch and grabbed her hands. You two went out of the house and walked to the direction of the ice cream shop.

Your heart was beating crazily and you blushed madly after seeing someone familiar at the entrance of the ice cream shop. Taking all of you courage, you approached him and tapped him on the shoulder. He turned and smiled upon seeing you.

Cute.

He looked really cute and handsome in a suit. Standing beside Youngjae was another grinning idiot. Your best friend went to him immediately and you could see Jongup hugging her tightly.

“Happy Birthday Youngjae!” Your friend high fived Youngjae and gave him a little piece of paper and chocolate.

“Thank you!” He thanked her and eyed the piece of paper. Just then your friend put her finger on her lips like saying “it’s a secret”. She made sure you didn’t saw that.

“So we will let you two lovebirds alone and enjoy the time Birthday Boy!” Jongup winked at Youngjae and took the hands of his girl to only run away with her laughing. You could see her winking at you and smiling after disappearing with her Dancing Prince.

“Let’s eat Ice cream!” Youngjae took your hands and shoved you into the store. You could only giggle at his behavior.

The time flew away and you enjoyed your little date with him. Feeding each other with sweet ice cream, laughing about every little mistake you two did and holding each other’s hands. That was one of your best times and so it was for Youngjae.

You two sat on a bench and enjoyed the light breeze from the evening. Suddenly you felt two strong arms around your waist and felt protected. You met eyes with him and saw that you were only inches away from his face. His eyes were sparkling and his smile made your heart skip a beat.

No one of you two said one word, but that was okay. You saw all his feelings in his eyes and he did the same. He leaned in and your lips finally met his. His kiss was so soft and lovingly, you could taste the cookie and cream flavor of his ice cream.

His hands travelled to your hair and them softly, while your hands rested on his chest. You could feel his heartbeat getting faster.

“That was the best Birthday I had…you are the best!” He smiled in your kisses and opened his eyes to look deep into your eyes.

“I am happy you liked it…” you smiled back and saw his eyes getting darker.

“That ribbon on your neck is really cute...” he looked at your neck and his lips. You only blushed in a deep red.

“That idiot best friend of mine did it…and I couldn’t get it off” you pouted and were angry at her again.

“Don’t say that. It suits you perfectly and that only means you are my Present” he grinned widely and his hands traveled down to the ribbon. He it softly and you shivered at his touch and giggled.

“Let’s go to somewhere I know how to get this ribbon off” and with that he took your hands and leaded you through the streets to enjoy the last hours with you.

 

Flashback

Youngjae got a little piece of paper from your best friend and you didn’t saw that. While you were in the toilet of the ice cream shop, Youngjae opened the paper and read what was written in it.

 

To Sunshine Boy ;)

Enjoy your Birthday! Don’t show this letter to her because it’s a secret between us two. You saw that cute ribbon on her neck? Well it’s only for you^^

That means she is your present! (you think erted now, right?) :D

Make that to your best Day and enjoy your little PRESENT kekeke~

For the Ribbon: You only need to push the little clip to the left and it will open. Your cute girlfriend was too dumb for that ;)

Ps: Thanks for arranging a date with Jongup for me! :3

Many many greetings!