Himchan - You make me smile!

Moments of Happiness with B.a.p♡

 


„What do you mean you can’t come?“

“I’m so sorry! Something came up and I need to stay at home today. Really, I’m soooo sorry!!”

“Fine…and what should I do here by myself now?”

“Have fun and enjoy yourself! Maybe you will find some cute guy so walk with open eyes hahaha”

“….Idiot”

“I love you too! Oh I must go see you around lovely~”

You ended your telephone talk with your best friend and looked up at the sky. It was a really beautiful sunny day and it was perfect for a Hangout with your best friend.

But now you are here in the amusement park.

Sitting on a bench.

Alone.

What a great day.

Sighing you looked around and saw happy faces everywhere.

Families with kids running and shouting around them.

Couples being lovey dovey.

Friends having fun at the roller coasters.

Everyone of them looked so happy and you were sitting here on a bench alone and pouted. Loud laughter took you out of your daydream and you turned your head to the source of the laughter’s. Many kids were surrounding a big Bear with balloons in his hands. They were shouting and laughing around him while he was giving out colorful balloons to the kids.

Probably the Mascot of the amusement park. Poor guy, it must be hot in the costume.

The Ferris wheel caught your attention and you turned to your left side to see many people entering it.

“It must be nice to go in with someone you like…” you mumbled to yourself and felt the loneliness growing more. Suddenly something pink was in front of your face and you looked up to see the big Bear holding out a pink balloon for you. He tilted his head a little and you couldn’t help but to giggle at his cuteness.

“Ok ok I will take the balloon thank you Mr. Bear!” you took the balloon from his hands and smiled at him. Little did you know what the person inside the costume felt about you.

“She is so cute and beautiful…but why does she look so sad?”

“This little thing made me happy for a moment. You know, it’s not very nice to be alone here…” you smiled sadly at the balloon, while the Bear silently listened to you.

“Oh so she is alone? I don’t want to see her so sad...”

“Oh! I’m sorry for making you listen to my boring sto-“

Just then the Bear grabbed your hand and pulled you through the amusement park. You were shocked for a moment and wanted to complain. But then he stopped in front of you and put his fists at his cheeks.

“Are you doing aegyo right now? N-No don’t do this….Jeez fine I will follow you, but don’t pull me!” you couldn’t stand his cuteness and rolled your eyes at him. The Bear made a little victory dance and took your hand in his fluffy hands again, but this time he didn’t pull you. He gently hold your hand and lead you to the place he wanted to show you.

The roller coaster.

When you two stood in the waiting line of the roller coaster, you noticed the weird looks some people gave you. Little kids stopped and pointed to your direction, while smiles appeared on their faces. Right then you realized something and turned to your left.

“Are you sure you want to take this ride with this costume?” you asked him while being serious and hoped for getting an answer.

Silence

The Bear just nodded and didn’t say anything. You took this as a yes and tried to ignore the weird stares from the people around you. Finally it was your turn to ride with the roller coaster and suddenly you felt nervous. Together with the Bear, you sat down on the seats and waited for the ride to start. His fluffy hands didn’t leave you, but right now you didn’t care.

The roller coaster finally moved and it didn’t last long for you and other passengers to scream. The whole ride long you just laughed, screamed and put your hands up. When you looked to your seat neighbor, the mysterious Mr. Bear, you caught him staring at you. He showed you thumbs up and put his hands up in the air too.

“That’s right…I want to see you happy. A smile suits you so much more!”

After the ride, you two took some other rides together and even played some funny games. You liked the merry go round so much, but seeing a big Bear sitting on a little horse was quite…amusing. The Horror House was the worst because it made you scream so much that you clung onto the Bear for so long. It turned out that you can have so much fun with him and you don’t even know. You don’t even know why he did all this for you.

But one thing was sure.

He made you happy and never let you alone.

Slowly it was getting dark and you two walked with a small stuffed animal in your hand, which he won during a shoot game, through the park. Like always he held your other hand and led you to the last place of the amusement park.

You could see the Ferris wheel in front of you and the colorful lights made it more beautiful after it got dark. Just a few people were in the Ferris wheel and most of them were couples. Realizing with whom you are entering the Ferris wheel, you blushed and slowly entered the cabin. Some people even looked at you weirdly again and giggled at the unusual scene.

Oh well, who cares? This Bear made me the whole day happy and maybe he will show himself soon…

You felt a light touch and saw the Bear tap your knee. When you looked up, you were greeted with his cute appearance trying to gain your attention. He looked like he wanted to show you something and it made you curious. Suddenly he showed you a piece sign and for the first time you could hear a muffled laughter.

When you listened more to his silent laughter, you heard that his voice was deep.

“So you are a male? I knew it. But why didn’t you say something the whole day? Why didn’t you come out of your costume? It must be hot in there and suffocating. Are y-“

You stopped talking after you saw him slowly lifting up his Bear head. The next thing you saw felt like a dream.

Black fluffy hair where you just wanted to run your hand through it came out.

Charming Eyes which takes you into another world just by looking into them.

Lips that formed a perfect and charming smile you never saw before.

“Woah It was really hot in this costume! Well it was worth staying in it” the handsome boy flashed you an attractive smile and you stopped breathing for a while.

“Y-You…ehm…” you were lost for words and blushed after realizing that you spent the whole day with a Bear that turned out to be a handsome boy. The boy changed his smile into a cute one and you could see his eyes twinkling in the darkness.

“So I assume you like what you see? I know that I’m handsome hehe” he winked at you and now you saw his real character. He is cute and really handsome but he can be funny and bigheaded too. His sudden behavior made you laugh so much that you felt tears coming out.

When a single tear rolled down, a gentle finger wiped it away. You stopped laughing and saw him sitting next to you. He was very near and looked intensely into your eyes.

“When I first saw you watching me while giving out the balloons to the kids, my heart stopped for the first time. I took the courage and gave you a balloon and then your smile made my heart stop for the second time. After the moment you said you were alone, I took it as my chance and wanted to make you happy. But I was a little bit scared so I didn’t take off my costume. Are you mad at me?” he asked you with a worried and curious expression. You felt your heartbeat rise and looked back at him with a loving expression.

“My friend couldn’t make it so I was left alone in the amusement park. What can you do there alone? Right, nothing. Just then Mr. Bear surprised me with a sweet present and never left me alone the whole day. We had so much fun together and I felt so happy around you…and no I’m not mad at you. Why should I? You made my day so beautiful!” you smiled at him and returned the wink from before.

He looked frozen for a moment until he smiled widely at you. Suddenly he took your hands and kissed them lovingly.

“Mr. Bear? How cute of you! But my name is Himchan. The day isn’t over yet so what do you want to do sweetie? Oh I know! Let’s go to the Horror House again to hear your hilarious screaming!”

On this evening, Kim Himchan not only got a whack from you for his last sentence, but also the beginning of a beautiful love story.