Jongup - My Birthday Boy♡

Moments of Happiness with B.a.p♡

It's Moon Jongup Day!~

Happy Birthday precious Birthday Boy and never forget to smile ^_^


Loud footsteps could be heard when you went downstairs and ran to the door. With a little bit too much force, you opened it and your eyes automatically scanned the mailbox. There were some letters so you took them out, closed the door while looking through the letters and in the next moment you screamed out in joy.

There was a letter for you.

The letter was opened harshly and you read what was written in it.

“Congratulations! You are accepted in our special Dance class every Friday”

Arms flew into the air and you laughed loudly while the letter flew to the ground.

“Finally I’m accepted into the Danc- wait a moment...DANCE CLASS?!” the letter was picked up from the ground and you reread it again. But no matter how many times you read it, the word “Dance class” didn’t change. Many questions crossed your mind and you went silent to think.

“Tch why are you screaming? I was on the phone you know” suddenly your brother appeared behind you and looked irritated. Just then he saw your letter and grinned.

“So you finally got the letter? Good then you are informed” Himchan grinned at you and took a sip of his glass with orange juice. While he was drinking you looked for answers in your head but found nothing.

“But I never applied for a Dance class. I applied for an Art Class-“ it made klick in your head and you glared at your brother. Himchan was eyeing you from the side and stifled a laugh. Now everything made sense and you took a step towards your brother with crossed arms over your chest.

“You did it right? Answer me!” your glare got scarier and Himchan put his hands up for defense, but soon spoke.

“Oh come on you already have a drawing class so you don’t need another one! And I know very well how you dance to your favorite songs in your room hehe. So what is so wrong with putting his precious little sister in a Dancing class?” he winked at you and made funny poses, which you supposed that they should be dance steps.

“Stalker! You should at least ask me! And I really wanted to go there!” you snapped at him and threw the letter to the ground.

“You would have said no so I did it on my own!” he snapped back and soon a silly quarrel between siblings started. Both of you were stubborn so it was even harder to stop you from quarrelling.

“Idiotic brother!”

“Drawing Freak!”

Both of you didn’t stop so it took a while until silence came back to the house. You puffed out your cheeks and avoided his gaze while he did the same.

Yep, definitely siblings.

“Come on I did it for you so just be grateful and try it? When you don’t like it you can cancel it every time” Himchan broke the silence and showed you a sad puppy look.

“You know you’re not cute doing that…” you stared at him and gave an "are-you-kidding-me" look.

His eyes got teary and his pouting didn’t stop.

So your own big brother uses Aegyo? How lame…but it helped him.

“Geez, I will try it but just stop doing that! How can your girlfriend bear with that?” you remembered how he told you about his girlfriend one month ago. They met at the amusement park while he was doing his part time job. Silently you thanked God for not getting such a part time job.

“But you know that I got her heart with that trick-“

“Oh please don’t start with that again!” you stopped him before he began telling his romantic love story for the hundredth time. After picking up the letter, you ran to your room and let a daydreaming Himchan in the living room.

“Dance Class huh? Well let’s look how it is…”

 

It was finally Friday and when you came back from school, you packed your things and went out of the house again. On the way to the Dance studio, you stopped to check the time on your phone. Suddenly someone bumped into you but you didn’t fall because the impact wasn’t strong.

It was a boy and he shouted “Sorry!” before running again and leaving you behind. You didn’t quite understand the situation but when you wanted to continue walking, you noticed a shining object on the ground. When you lifted it up, you saw that it was a beautiful silver ring and you knew that the boy lost it. But how do you give it back when he ran away?

Sighing you shoved the ring into your pocket and walked to the dance studio.

Finally you got into the dance studio after changing your clothes and saw many girls and boys in your age there. Some of them talked to you and soon you found friends.

“Welcome eyeryone! I hope you will enjoy my classes but never forget to have fun while dancing! So let’s start with something special. I will split you up in pairs and you need to create a pair dance. I’m sure it will help you with finding new friends here~” the teacher announced and smiled happily at his students.

Some students clapped while the others looked surprised. You were one of the surprised one, because come on, whoever will be your partner is screwed up. You can’t even dance professionally!

Just then you noticed a familiar figure. He turned around and you recognized him as the boy who bumped into you a while ago. A smile was on your face when you approached him while taking out the ring.

“Hey, you were the one who bumped into me a little while ago. I think you lost this” you showed him the ring and his eyes got bigger. Now you were sure it was his when he took it from your hands and showed you a grateful smile.

His smile was cute and adorable. Really adorable.

“Thank you I was searching for this! By the way my name is Moon Jongup” he stretched out his hand and you took it to shake.

“Nice to meet you” you smiled back at him and couldn’t stop looking into his eyes. They were perfectly shaped and in a deep beautiful brown. He stared at you for some minutes and never lost your eye contact while smiling. Noticing this, you blushed in a deep red and looked to the ground.

“Cute” it was just a whisper from him but you heard it. When you looked up you could see that he turned his head away from you, but his cheeks were slightly pink.

“The cute couple at the left are a pair too!” the teacher pointed towards you two and you totally forgot about the dance class. Shock was in the faces of you two but was soon replaced with a big grin.

“I must admit something…I can’t dance!” you bowed to him and shut your eyes because of embarrassment. Surprisingly you heard a light chuckle and felt a warm hand on your shoulder. When you looked up his cute smile was on his face again.

He really likes to smile.

“It’s okay! I will help you with all my strength!” he stretched out his hand and you slowly took it. They were warm and bigger than your hands but you felt safe in them. He spun you around and you giggled while adjusting to the rhythmus of the song.

 

After some dance classes, you were a better dancer and Jongup was a great dance partner. He helped you every time and you noticed that he was a great dancer.

Some weeks passed and you two developed a friendship. Sometimes you even met after school or weekends to just hang out or to train your pair dance.

It was Thursday evening and your brother sat down beside you on the couch to watch some TV. Nobody said anything but you felt uneasy. When you turned around you could see the smirking face of Himchan.

“So you I suppose you like dancing now? And how come I see your partner so often?” when he mentioned Jongup, you blushed and stuffed your mouth with more popcorn. Himchan noticed this and his smirk got wider. He knew very well what that meant.

“I see…oh well I’m happy for you! And good luck for tomorrow!” your brother ruffled your hair and snatched some popcorns from your bowl to shove them into his mouth.

Little did he know that you were smiling after remembering what day tomorrow was.

Friday

 

“So today is finally the day where you show us all what you prepared. Good luck for every one of you!” the teacher clapped his hands and sat down. The first pair started dancing and the dance studio was filled with claps after every dance.

“Nervous?” Jongup was beside you and showed his sweet smile. Your uneasiness was gone after you saw his smile and felt butterflies flying in your stomach.

What is this feeling?

“Just a little bit and you?” you smiled back and concentrated on the pair that was dancing in front of the teacher.

All of them were so good.

“Me too…but when I’m with you then I don’t feel nervous” his statement surprised you and took away your concentration. In the next moment he took your hands in his and brought them to his chest.

Thump Thump Thump

You felt his heartbeat and it got faster when you looked into his eyes. Suddenly the world froze and you felt that it was only you and him there. His eyes changed and you saw deep feelings in them.

Love, adoration and tenderness.

“I need to tell you something later…” he leaned down and whispered into your ear. Just then the teacher announced your names and you two went to the front. His hands never left yours and you felt how your own heart began to race.

You faced each other and remembered all these beautiful times with Jongup. How he helped you with everything, how he made you happy with just his smile and how his feelings slowly reached you. Somehow you know what he wanted to tell you and you know very well what to answer.

The song started and so your little love story.

 


Hope you liked the Oneshot~ and sorry for the lame ending T.T

But really He is too cute with his smile! *__*