Daehyun - Be my Valentine!

Moments of Happiness with B.a.p♡

Happy Valentine's Day~!


 

"A Rose speaks of love silently,

in a language known

only to the Heart..."

 

It was like solving a quiz by staring at the mysterious letter. Even when you looked up and down again, the letter still said the same.

The entire letter was just filled with these three sentences.

No name.

No address.

Slowly you picked up the beautiful red rose from your locker and looked at it. It bloomed perfectly and the deep red made the rose elegant. The sweet scent filled your nose when you smelled on it.

It was Valentine’s Day and everyone was busy giving out presents. The girls shyly gave chocolates to the boys and in return the boys bought flowers for them. Some of the girls had so many flowers in their hands, while others were empty handed.

You were one of the empty handed ones every year. But this year was different and just now your heart was filled with happiness.

You found the letter and rose in your locker in school just some minutes ago. It was lunch time and you wanted to take out some things when you noticed the red envelope. To be true it quite shocked you because you’re not used to get something for Valentine.

The message was written beautiful and the rose was the most gorgeous rose you ever saw. Proudly you lifted the rose in the air and smiled at yourself. Other students looked weirdly at you and some began to whisper, but you didn’t care.

Someone sent you something sweet. Someone has feelings for you. And that someone was romantic.

Just then a realization hit you and you stopped smiling and looked at the letter again.

Who is that “someone”?

“You look really happy right now. What happened?” A familiar voice appeared behind you and your best friend was walking towards you.

“Daehyuuuunnie~ I got a Valentines present!”  your giggling and dreaming made him smile and you could see his sweet smile. You held his hand and jumped up and down like an excited kid.

“Great for you! Just like I told you there is someone who will definitely like you!” Daehyun ruffled your hair and winked at you.

“Thank you! I just need to find out who sent me this and I will be happier…MYSTERY BOY COME OUT!” the last part was screamed out loud through the school hall and everyone looked judgingly at you. What you didn’t saw was the silent and nervous face of Daehyun who followed you.

The rose was fixed in your hand while you looked into every males face to see the reaction of them. None of them changed their reaction and you slowly gave up on finding the mysterious boy.

Many boys and girls already confessed their love to each other. Some of them flirted with each other and made plans for the day.

Sighing you watched the boys giving flowers to the girls and got frustrated.

Oh how you wished your mysterious boy had done that.

“Helloooo someone there?” suddenly Daehyun talked loudly with you and waved his hands in front of your face. This got your attention and you stared at your best friend.

He looked amused but slightly bored and shifted in his seat for some time to get comfortable. Just then two girls came to your table and blushed when Daehyun looked up to them.

“U-Uhm…please accept this present!” the smaller one shyly looked to the ground and held out a cute little package of chocolate. When you thought how cute that confession was and chuckled, three other girls showed up and held out presents too.

Your eyes widened at the amount of girls confessing their love to Daehyun. He was quite popular at school but you didn’t know that he was THIS popular.

The poor boy helplessly stood up, took their presents and smiled at them.

“Thank you for your presents. I feel very happy….but I can’t accept your feelings some of you have for me”

At that part you heard some girls gasp and watched how Daehyun played nervously with the package of a chocolate.

Why doesn’t he give them a chance? They are even beautiful.

“….It’s because I already have someone I like and I want to be true with my feelings. I’m sorry”

Ah so it’s like that.

Some of the girls started crying while the others just nodded and gave him sad smiles. When the girls disappeared from your table, Daehyun sighed out loud and plumped back into his seat.

“Heartbreaker” you smirked at him and he only raised his eyebrow at your comment, until both of you began to laugh. From all the drama you forgot about your own problem with the letter and rose.

Soon lunch was over and it was time for English lessons. The teacher was in high spirits and smiled through the whole lesson.

“Mr. Jung would you please come out and translate that sentence into English?” the teacher gave Daehyun the chalk and he slowly went to the board to translate.

He needed to translate the sentence “She gave him her heart and he didn’t even care”. When he finished you stared at the board for some minutes until something in your head alarmed you. You didn’t quite understand what was weird with his writings but something said you, that you should check on something.

Like a reflex, you opened the letter from lunch and read it again.

“A Rose speaks of love silently, in a language known only to the Heart...hmm only to the Heart…Heart….She gave him her heart….Ahhh!”

Suddenly you realized something and stared back to the board again where Daehyun was standing, discussing something with the teacher.

The writer of the letter wrote “Heart” in a different kind of shape in contrast of the other letters. On the board was everything in the same shape except the word “Heart” and it was the same shape on the letter.

Just then you sprang from your seat and screamed through the whole classroom.

“MYSTERY LETTER BOY?!” you pointed at Daehyun and ignored the stares from your class comrades.

“Yes, my love? So you want to go to the cinema today? That’s great!” Daehyun innocently blinked at you and made a heart sign with his hands.

You sat back into your seat with wide eyes and an open mouth. But right after that you began to laugh loudly and winked at Daehyun.

On today’s Valentine’s Day you got your first present, your first confession from your best friend and your first date.