Daehyun - Don't go

Moments of Happiness with B.a.p♡

Happy Daehyun Day!~


 

From: Daehyun

“I’m on my way. Soon we will see each other again :) ”

A wide smile spread around his face while he was walking down the street he was already used to and sent the message to her. The gentle evening sunshine warmed his skin and he breathed in the fresh air around him. 

“Another beautiful day with her, huh?” Daehyun asked himself and smiled when he thought about her waiting nervously for him. After some minutes he finally reached his destination and saw her sitting on a bench. She smiled at the blue sky and his heart jumped at the sight. It was certain that she really waited for him.

When Daehyun slowly walked up to her, she noticed him and smiled even wider at him. Her smile made him smile too and he waved at her before sitting down beside her.

“Finally you are here” Her soft voice sounded relieved and he couldn’t stop looking at her.

“Yes, I’m sorry that I took so long. Did you miss me so much?” Daehyun wriggled his eyebrows at her and she just punched his arm jokingly and both of them laughed.

“Very funny…but I really missed you” He was surprised to see the gentleness in her eyes after she said that but he looked at her with the same expression and suddenly hugged her from the side.

He felt her stiffen from his sudden touch but after some time, she let out a soft sigh and relaxed in his arms.

“Are you ready to enjoy another beautiful time with me, beauty?” Daehyun looked up to her cutely and flashed her his best smile.

She couldn’t help but to smile back and nodded excitedly at him. Then Daehyun took her hand in his and both of them stood up to walk away from the bench. The girl wanted to know where he brought her but she knew that Daehyun wouldn’t tell her, so she just let him surprise her.

They walked around the park and soon reached a little pond with many ducks in it. Daehyun stopped in front of the pond, bent down and looked at the ducks.

“Look, I brought bread for them!” He showed her a bag full of Bread crumbs and took a handful to give it to her. The ducks heard the rustle of the bag and immediately came to these two. She slowly walked to the ducks and her eyes looked so lively when she bent down and gave one of them something to eat.

Daehyun did the same and both of them enjoyed the shared time together. Her cute giggle took Daehyun’s attention and when he turned his head to her, he couldn’t look away anymore. She looked really pretty and cute while feeding the ducks, that Daehyun took out his phone and took a photo of her.

Just when he took the photo, she turned around shocked to see him grinning widely at his phone. She knew what he did and immediately walked to him to snatch away his phone. Daehyun held it up high so she couldn’t reach it, but she didn’t gave up. Soon both of them started to laugh while she was chasing after Daehyun who ran away.

“You can’t get me~ You can’t ge-“

He stopped when he noticed that she stopped and fell to her knees. Alarmed by her state he run back to her and checked her condition with worried eyes.

“I-It’s okay Daehyun…I j-just ran too much…sorry for worrying you” She tried to take breaths while speaking and smiled weakly at him.

He helped her to stand up and just then saw the time on his watch. Suddenly his face saddened upon seeing the time and she noticed it.

“I think it’s time for me to go back, right?” She winked at him but he could see that she saddened too. Daehyun didn’t know that the time went by so fast but like always, the best times are ending so fast.

Without saying anything he took her hand, nodded and walked out of the park with her. He didn’t want to bring her back to that suffocating place and he didn’t wanted to go back home. His grip on her hand tightened on the thought of separating again and he bit his lip in frustration.

The girl looked sadly at their hands and tears formed in her eyes but she tried her best not to cry. She was a strong girl and always will be one. Daehyun was everything for her, because he gave her the will to live, laugh and love. She didn’t wanted to separate too, but she knew that soon there will be a time where they will be separated forever and because of that she needed to get used to it already.

But it always ripped her heart thinking about that matter. Thinking about the things she will someday never enjoy anymore. Someday it will be time for her to say goodbye to this beautiful world with him.

‘This disease will never be cured.’

A tear rolled down her cheek and small sobs escaped her lips. Daehyun stopped walking after hearing her and didn’t dare to turn around, because he knew that he will cry too.

His eyes flashed a small amount of hope and in the next moment he pulled her along and walked to a different direction than they should go.

“D-Daehyun where are we going? The hospital is in front of us!” She shouted behind him and tried to match her walking with his. But Daehyun didn’t say anything.

He just turned around, showed her his gentle smile and nodded before looking at the front again. She understood what he meant and trusted him once again.

Soon they were on the rooftop of a high building beside the hospital and the sun already went down. It was dark and the stars shined brightly in the sky. They stood beside each other and watched the lights of the city.

“How amazing…it’s so beautiful here” She was amazed by the colorful lights and looked really happy. Daehyun relaxed beside her and never let go of her hand. In a moment of silence, he took the chance and put her hands on his lips to kiss them gently.

She lightly blushed after that and her lips moved to say something to him.

“Daehyun…” He looked at her and saw her nervous but sad face. “Let’s meet each other in our next lives” His face turned to a troubled one and his mouth opened to say something, but she continued to speak “So please don’t cry when I’m someday gone. Promise me that and I will promise you to find you again”

Now tears covered her cheeks and eyes while looking at him with a weak smile. His heart hurt so much by seeing her like this and he knew that he had so many things to say to her. But it would be good to not say them now and just accept her like that. She needed him and Daehyun knew it.

After nodding at her, he immediately pulled her into a strong hug and they never stopped crying in each other arms under the stars.

“Thank you for everything Daehyun”

Late in the night, Daehyun finally brought her back to her room in the hospital. They sneaked in without a nurse seeing them and giggled because of their little secret. She lied down on her bed and Daehyun kissed her cheek and caressed it lovingly with his soft fingers. He couldn’t leave her like that, so he bent down again to kiss her forehead gently this time.

She closed her eyes upon feeling his soft lips on her forehead and sleepiness came over her.

“I know I will sleep very well today” She whispered to him and giggled under her sheet.

“Yes, I’m sure of it and I will do that too! Now sleep well and we see us tomorrow at the same time on the same place” Daehyun caressed her other cheek too before going out of the room.

His heart didn’t stop beating and he was sure that this girl is the right one for him. With butterflies in his stomach, he walked home and immediately went to his bed.

After sleeping for an hour he automatically woke up to drink something. Somehow his mouth was so dry that he gulped down two glasses of water. He walked back to his bed and took his phone into his hands. There he saw the picture from the time at the pond with her and his feelings played crazy again.

Daehyun’s fingers automatically found her number and he tipped in a message he wanted to say to her before going to sleep again. He knew that she wouldn’t be awake by now but she would certainly read it in the morning.

From: Daehyun

“It was such a beautiful day with you like always. I’m so glad to have you on my side and I will never let you go. I love you so much. Please don’t go from my world, beauty”

With a beating heart he sent the message and went lied down again to sleep with a pleased mind. What Daehyun didn’t knew was, that this message never reached her and this memory was the last one they shared in this world.

 

 

The promised update and I really hope you liked it even though it's something sad this time :'D

 

I hope our Cheescake Boy enjoyed his Birthday! :3