Youngjae - Meeting you was fate

Moments of Happiness with B.a.p♡


„Aww come on! It’s just a little concert and I got two tickets!” Your friend insisted you to come with her to the concert where she won tickets to.

“No, what should I do there? I’m not even interested” It was the truth because you didn’t even want to give up your Friday evening for this concert.

As soon as your friend heard what you said, she made cute and sad faces. You knew very well that she could win you over with that when she tries her best and she knows that very well too. But even though you tried your best to ignore her faces, you failed and gave up.

“…Good, I will come with you but just stop with these faces!” She jumped up and down out of joy when she succeeded and you just sighed.

You had nothing to lose because it’s just a concert, right?

 

It was a really warm Friday evening so you decided to wear a short summer dress. Your friend told you that the concert was a small one with unknown singers and small bands. There were seats reserved for every ticket owner and many people wore formal clothes. Now you were glad that you chose a dress after all.

When you entered the concert hall your eyes admired the decoration and the warm atmosphere the lights gave you. It looked really comfortable just sitting there and when you sat down on your seat, you noticed how right you were.

“Wow, it’s really beautiful here, right? I thought it would be like any concert but it looks more like a prom night” your friend sat down beside you and admired everything just like you.

You nodded in approval and waited for the concert to start. After half an hour everyone finally found their seat and just some were still wandering around to find their seats. On the other side of you sat down an older woman and she nodded at you.

You nodded back and took that as a silent greeting from her. After everyone found their seats, the lights went out and just some little lights were on giving off a comfortable feeling. Finally the concert started and the announcer went on the stage.

He said some words as greeting and announced the first pair of singers. An older couple stepped on the stage and began singing a couple song that bored you a little bit.

When the pair stepped down another pair stepped up and this time they were younger but still older than you. It continued like that and even small bands stepped up and played some songs.

Even though they all were not bad, you got bored after some time and yawned silently asking yourself when this will end. From the corner of your eyes you saw the older woman on your left enjoying every song and clapping loudly at the end.

You smiled a little watching her enjoying herself and looked around more. On your right was your friend who was humming to the song that was singed from a woman right now. She didn’t look bored like you and even looked like she was enjoying it too.

A sigh escaped your mouth when you slid a little bit down in your seat and played with the end of your dress.

“What am I even doing here?” You asked yourself in just a whisper so that nobody could hear you. In that moment the announcer stepped on the stage again and his lively voice took your attention.

“I hope you’re all enjoying the stages of our great artists?” Loud clapping filled the concert hall and some even shouted “Yes!” as an answer. “That’s good! Now we have another single singer on our stage and he’s really young! Everyone welcome Youngjae!”

When you heard that he was young you didn’t really expect too much because until now everyone of the artists who were announced as young were already over 30.

But to your surprise and everyone else, someone with brown short hair walked to the microphone in the middle of the stage. Your eyes widened when you saw him for the first time because your heart suddenly started to beat so fast, you thought you couldn’t breathe.

He wore formal clothes but some of his buttons on his shirt were open what gave him a younger feeling. His ears were pierced and the shining from his earrings and matching necklace rounded his charms. The black pants he wore suited his body line and from the lights you could see a little bit of his toned body under the shirt.

But the biggest thing that took your full attention was his face. His full lips looked so kissable even from the distance and you suddenly wondered how they looked from near.

Suddenly you noticed a stare at you and something told you to look higher.

Your eyes wandered up and you noticed how his eyes were shining when your eyes met. He began singing still looking at you intensely and you couldn’t look away. When he made his eyes smaller you your lips and smiled at him. Upon seeing that he smiled too and now you were sure he was really staring at you.

“Looks like you finally found something to enjoy…or more like someone?” Your friend elbowed you and you let out a long breath noticing that you held it while having a staring competition with him.

When you turned to your friend you saw her smirking and nodding towards Youngjae who was singing sweetly. A big and happy smile appeared on your face and you turned your face to the stage while answering her.

“Yes. Finally I found someone interesting”

The sweet voice of Youngjae filled the whole concert hall and you sometimes closed your eyes to enjoy his voice. He hit every note perfectly and you never saw such perfectness in front of you before.

It was the end of the concert when all of the artists gathered at the stage with the announcer and every one of you stood up to clap for them. The cheering was loud and you could see all the happy faces of the artists and audience.

“Sadly our concert is coming to an end but we still have a surprise for some of you!” The announcer spoke and mumbles could be heard from the audience.

You turned to your friend with a questionable look and saw that she looked lost like you.

“Every artist on the stage here will have a little fan meeting with one lucky fan. And it can be every one of you! So now you should all look under your seats because we spread some fan meeting tickets under random seats. When you found one under your seat, held it up and come to the backstage area” He smiled and winked into the audience when he saw how nervous everyone got.

It got louder in the concert hall when each one in the audience grabbed under their seats and some of them shouted loudly when they found a fan meeting ticket.

You and your friend shared on last look before grabbing under your seats. But sadly your friend got nothing and looked at you who were now standing frozen on your spot.

“What’s wrong? Did you get a ticket?!”

She grabbed your wrist and saw that you really got a ticket and when she looked at the name of the artist, she smirked knowingly.

The ticket was blue and big letters were there with a familiar name that let your heartbeat get louder. Your hand was in the air and was holding the ticket with trembling hands. The announcer spotted you and saw what was written on it. A particular one smiled upon seeing his name in the air and in your hands.

‘Congratulations! You can meet Yoo Youngjae!’

Your friend hugged you and showed you a “Give your best!” pose before you went with mixed feelings to the backstage area. There were already the other lucky ones that got a ticket for their artists. Everyone was nervous and happy totally the opposite of you who was really shocked and didn’t knew if you were dreaming or not.

A worker for the concert came and showed everyone the rooms where their fan meetings would be and finally it was your turn.

“The last room on the right is the one where Mr.Yoo is already waiting” He told you and you nodded before walking in slow steps to the room.

You heard mumbles from every side and sometimes laughter but you were too concentrated on your steps. The door was closed and you assumed he was alone in there so you knocked with shaking hands. For the last time you breathed in and out before you entered the room after his soft “Come in”.

There he was.

Just as perfect as before.

Youngjae was sitting on a chair and smiled upon seeing you. You smiled back and slowly approached him when he mentioned for you to come to him.

“You’re a fan of me?” He asked when you sat down and you heard his playfulness in his voice.

“Not really, I just came here because my friend had a spare ticket” When your voice came back from the shock, you tried to be cool and answered with a bored face even though your insides were screaming.

Youngjae chuckled and his eyes sparkled upon hearing your soft voice. He took out a book and ripped out a paper to write something down.

“I saw you from the stage. You caught my attention and now I saw what kind of person you are” He wrote down something what you couldn’t read from your seat and at the end he signed the paper.

“I hope you had a great evening here! Because for me I will never forget that fate not only gave me the chance to finally fulfill my dream on the stage, but to meet a special person…” He took your hand, opened it and put in the folded paper he wrote something before.

You looked up at him with wide eyes and your heart reacted to his touch on your hands. Even though the paper was already in your hands, Youngjae didn’t let go and never stopped smiling charmingly at you. The both of you just sat there without saying anything and stared into the eyes of each other.

Nobody dared to say something because your eyes spoke more than you could imagine and you saw feelings in Youngjae’s eyes that let you feel warm, protected and loved.

Just then a worker came into the room and said that the time was up for the fan meeting. You stood up, shared farewells and looked for the last time into Youngjae’s eyes who did the same.

“I’m sure we will meet again” He said and waved at you when you walked out of the room with a fast heartbeat.

Outside of the concert hall was waiting your friend for you to come back. She saw you and run with a wide smile on her face to you.

“And? How was it?” She asked you immediately and searched for any signs of reaction from you.

“He…is just as perfect in person as he was on stage. This feeling I have in my heart when I see him… I don’t know what it is…” You looked at her with sad eyes and waited for her answer while clutching the left side of your chest.

Your friend softened and her hand was now on your shoulder when she answered you.

“Do you believe in love at first sight? I think you just experienced that sweetie!” She clapped her hands and nodded at her statement that made you wonder how you just fell in love with him after seeing him for the first time in your life.

Did you really fell in love with him?

When you remembered his face and his voice that never left your imagination, your heart began to race crazily again. Now you were sure that you had feelings for him but to call that love? You weren’t sure.

“What’s in your hand?” your friend motioned to your left hand and you remembered the paper he gave you. Immediately you opened the paper and read what was written in it for you.

‘I think I found someone out of all the people in there. I couldn’t stop looking at you and you were all over my mind…I think I have fallen for you and I hope you believe in love at first sight? Because I do! Let’s meet again if you would like to!

You’re admirer, Yoo Youngjae’

 


Sorry for not updating for so long >.< I wrote an extra long one this time and Thank you so much StarZJ for upvoting! ^_^

Imagine him looking at you like this on stage hehe

He knows very well what is going on in this Oneshot :P