The first day

Our crazy vacation
The next morning. Sara awoke to someone knocking on the door. Lina was still sound asleep so Sara quickly ran to the door and opened it. Niel, Changjo, and Ricky stood in the door way. "Did you just get up?" Niel asked. Sara nodded sleepily. "It's already noon though." Ricky pointed out. "Jet lag. Haven't you guys ever traveled? Anyways. Come in. Lina's still asleep but I'll go wake her up." "Are you sure? We don't want to disturb you," Niel said. "No it's fine. We should probably get up anyways. Please make yourself comfortable." Sara walked up to Lina's bed and shook her. "Lina, Lina! Wake up." Lina stirred and muttered "5 more minutes." Sara thought for a bit and said "Lina. Niel from Teentop is here." Nothing happened for a few seconds and then Lina's eyes flew open and she shot out of bed. "What?!" She cried. "Oh no! my hair's messy, I'm not washed up, and my clothe...oh god! Help me Sara!" "Lina, calm down. Go brush your teeth and wash your hair and I'll get your outfit ready. Go!" The girls jumped into action. Lina rushed to the bathroom while Sara looked through Lina's luggage for something cute but not too showy. When Lina came out, they switched jobs. Lina coordinated Sara's clothing while Sara washed up. Lina left Sara's clothe on the bed and went to greet Teentop. Sara came out of the bathroom and heard Lina saying "Um.....Good morning! Sorry for making you wait!" Sara started getting dressed when she heard her and Lina's cell phone ring. Sara checked her phone and there was a message from her dad. "Be careful not to get harassed by cute Korean boys :D ohohohohoho--papa^.^" Sara stared at her cell phone for a minute unable to move. Her face twitched and then she yelled "YOU DAMN OLD GEEZER. SEND ME A NORMAL MESSAGE!!" to her phone. Lina jumped when she heard. Niel and Ricky looked shocked and Changjo chuckled into his hands. A second later, Sara trudged out and gave Lina her cell phone. "You have a text." She grumbled and flopped down onto the couch beside Lina. Lina checked her phone and smiled. The text said: "Lina. Be careful about who you talk to and don't loose anything!! Also stay with Sara and careful not to get lost!! Love, Mom" Lina showed Sara and said. "She worries too much. I'm not ten years old anymore." Sara smirked. "At least she sounds worried. My old man is just...Well, see for yourself." Sara showed Lina the text from her dad and Lina stared for and moment then said "Oh....Well....In a way he's telling you to be careful...?" Sara stared at Lina and nodded. "Sure. What ever you say. I'm hungry. lets go get some food. And we need to go grocery shopping." Lina nodded in agreement. "First off. Breakfast....or...maybe lunch since it's already 12..." Sara trailed off. She looked at the Teentop boys. "Are you guys gonna be coming with us?"