room 1010

Our crazy vacation
Once Lina and Sara arrived back onto the tenth floor, Changjo and Niel were waiting for the girls by their luggage. "So? What happened?" Changjo asked. "I guess they mixed up our rooms," Lina replied. "They gave us keys to the room across from this one." Lina took out her room key and showed them. Niel smiled. "That's good. Hey! We're neighbors!" Sara could feel that Lina was about to fangirl so she quickly grabbed her own room key and opened the hotel room. "Lina! Check. It. Out!! Our rooms amazing! Two king sized beds, a KITCHEN! A living room with a huge flat screen TV and white leather couches. AND the entire wall that faces the outside is GLASS!!! It's like we have a window instead of a wall!" Sara ran around the inside. "And the bath tub is bigger than a hot tub!" Lina's eyes lit up and she ran in after Sara. AS they gasped and took in the grandness of their hotel room, Sara and Lina suddenly turned to each other and yelled "OUR LUGGAGE!" in synch. They didn't realize that Niel and Changjo who were watching their things had heard the outburst and were muffling their laughter. "Geudeul-eun gwiyeoun han ssang-iji? (They're cute aren't they?)" Changjo said while laughing. Niel chuckled "Haha. Ne! (Yea!)" A few seconds later, Lina and Sara dashed out and said "We're so sorry!" at the same time. Lina bowed deeply while Maria look at her confused. "Uh...Lina?" Lina quickly grabbed Sara's sleeve and pulled her down and the got back up. Sara looked at her but decided not to question her. "Sara, let's get our stuff inside," Lina started to grabbing some stuff but Niel stopped her. "These look heavy. Grab the lighter ones, me and Changjo will help you. Right Changjo?" "Yea!" Changjo nodded. Lina blushed and looked at the ground. Sara giggled. Lina's feelings are starting to show 'But I guess I'm the only one able to read her like a book since I know her ULTIMATE CRUSH' Sara thought. "Okay! Let's get moving!" Sara said and picked up her backparck and suitcase. Lina did the same. But before they can even take a step, Niel and Changjo took everything off of the and brought it into the hotel room. The only thing left were a few shopping bags. Lina went to go grab them but Sara beat her to it. "It's not too heavy. I got it. Go. Tell them where to put our stuff." Sara winked. Lina nodded and went in. Sara followed quietly. Once inside, Niel and Changjo were patiently waiting with their things. "Sorry! You can just leave those there!" Lina apologized. "It's okay. Tell us where you want us to put it." Niel smile kindly at Lina. "FAINT ALERT! FAINT ALERT!" Sara thought. But Lina managed to stay conscious. "Oh..Um..." She stammered. "If you don't mind putting them in the bedroom..." Niel picked up the luggage and brought them over to the bedroom. Both beds faced the window and you could see over the city. It was beautiful. Niel and Changjo set down the luggage and before they left, they said "If you need anything, just knock on out door. We're gonna be here for a while. We'd make great tour quides." Changjo winked at the girls. Lina and Sara stood in silence for a minute then Lina slapped her cheeks. SMACK! That startled Sara. "Owwwww....." Lina said. Sara looked at her funny. "What...are you doing..?" "Making sure I'm not dreaming. AND IM NOT!!! YEEEEEE!!!!" Lina shrieked while jumping around. Sara laughed and said "I hope this room is sound proof! If not, I'm sure people in L.A. can hear you." Lina burst into chatter "Teentop is across from us! Niel...I met Niel! They speak English! Niel carried my things! He's soooooo nice!! And they said to find them whenever! AND THYE'RE HER ON VACATION!!! OMMMOO!" Sara stared at Lina. She was speechless. Lina was completely in kpop heaven at the moment. It was quite interesting to watch. Finally Lina noticed Sara sitting there with an amused look on her face. "Wh...What?" Lina asked. "Hm? Oh nothing, Just thought watching you was like watching comedy on T.V..." Sara responded. Lina turned red. "Wah. Sara! Don't tease me like that!....I was so nervous! Niel...He's so gorgeous!" Lina sighed and flopped onto the bed. "It still feels like a dream-" Sara looked over "Lina? Hellooo? huh. Asleep. Damn that girl falls asleep fast. Ah well. Her excitement must have worn her out." Sara pulled Lina to the side of the bed and pulled a blanket over her. Sara sighed. 'I'm so tired! Might as well sleep too.