Getting there

Our crazy vacation
Lina and Sara stepped off the plane and gasped at their surrounding. The Korean airport was HUGE! They both stood there for a little while taking in their surroundings. After a minute, Sara regained her composure and elbowed Lina. "Lina! Close your mouth before a bug flies in!" Sara whispered. Lina laughed. "Sorry. Just can't believe this is really happening! It's all so exciting!" Sara sighed at her friend and smiled. "I still can't believe our parents let us go alone....although I think I lost a few years of my life trying to convince them," Sara said warilly. "There, there. we made it didn't we? Besides, I'm sure some makeup would be able to cover your new wrinkles," Lina joked. Sara smirked. "Haha very funny." The two friends laughed and headed for the checkout/luggage area. After they grabbed their bag, the girls got a taxi and put their luggage in the trunk. The minute they gor in, the driver asked "Where to?" He asked in englisn with a heavy korean accent. "To the Seoul Royal Hotel please," Lina said. While they drove, Sara took out her new Iphone5s in silver and started searching up popular tourist attractions. Lina looked over and said "Hey..I got a Iphone5s too. It's gold though." Sara looked up. "Really? Show me! And give me your number...in case we get seperated." She said. So the girls exchanged numbers. Finally after an hour of driving, (30 minutes of it was spent in the middle of various traffic jams.) The two girls arrived at their hotel. Sara stared at their hotel. "We're staying here?!" she gasped. "Yea," Lina said. "Lina, this is awesome!" Sara squealed. Two months ago, Lina had won an all expense paid trip for two to anywhere in the world and they for to stay for two months! Both girls were very excited. It was the first time they've been to anywhere without their parents. Lina and Sara took their luggage and went up to the front desk. "umm..." Sara said slowly. "A...Annyeonghaseyo..." The man behind the desk turned around. "Annyeonghaseyo. Naefo eotteohge doul su issneunga? (How can I help you?)" Sara took out her cell phones and typed some words into google translate and showed the man. She quickly typed in 'We're checking in.' and pressed the speak button. The man looked at them and said in engish "OH! Do you speak english then?" He asked. Lina quickly nodded. "Yea. Kyo Lina." The man checked the guest list quickly and said "Ah yes. Your room is ready for you. Please enjoy your stay." He said and gave the girls each a room key. The two friends beamed at each other and ran to the elevator with their stuff. The girls double checked their room number and it said 1014. So that was the tenth floor. Lina pressed the elevator button and they were on their way. After a minute, the elevator dinged and the firls stepped out. Sara noticed that there was only two doors on the entire tenth floor. "Hey, Lina....I wonder who's staying in the other room across from ours." Lina looked at the door and shrugged. Lina unlocked their door and took hold of the handle. "Ok. You ready to see what's behind this door?" Sara nodded eagerly. "On 3. 1.....2....3!" And they swung the door open.