That's strange...

Our crazy vacation
Lina jumped up and down in the elevator. "OMO! OMO! OMO! TEENTOP! THAT WAS TEENTOP!" She squealed. "Sara! HOW ARE YOU SO CALM?!" Sara laughed. "I don't know, it's very interesting...but Changjo scares me." Lina raised her eyebrows. "Really? You didn't seem like you were scared..." "Are you kidding? Lina, I was shaking so bad. But I guess it didn't show so that's good. Besides. I'm better at hiding my emotions unlike somebody who looked like she was gonna eat Niel." Sara grinned and nudged Lina. Lina blushed furiously. "Well...You know...It's Niel...and...well..." She stammered. Sara muffled her laugh. "Wah! Sara! Don't laugh!" Lina pouted. "You're so cute Lina." Once they reached the lobby, Sara and Lina walked up to the front desk. "Excuse me. But there're people in our hotel room. Did you perhaps give us the wrong key?" Lina asked. The man turned around and said "Hello! Welcome to Seoul Royal Hotel." Sara and Lina stared at the man blankly. "Um....you already gave us a key...why are you welcoming us again?" Sara asked. The man looked at them in confusion. "Pardon? But this is my first time seeing you...?" Sara and Lina looked at each other. What was going on? The person behind the desk was clearly the same person they met when they first checked in. But he has no idea who they are?! Sara shook her head. "Well can you give us our key please? Kyo Lina." She said. The man looked through the guest list again and said "Ah! Here you go! Royal vacation suite. Please enjoy your stay!" The guy gave them another pair of keys. This time it said room 1010. On the way to the elevator, "Isn't this the other room on the 10th floor? The one across from TeenTop's?" Sara asked. Lina's eyes widened. "OMG! Really?! Are you sure?! OH WOW!" Lina exclaimed and happily danced in place all the way back to the tenth floor.