It's fine

Our crazy vacation
"How about I give you swollen lips for tomorrow?" Sara muttered darkly. "OW! Let me go! You're hurting me!" The girl yelled. "So you care when someone's hurting you but not when you're hurting others?" "Sara! It's fine. Let her be." Lina said. Sara hesitated but then let the girl go. The moment Sara released her though, SLAP! The girl slapped Sara across the face and ran. "Stay away from my oppas!" She yelled. Changjo went up to Lina. "Are you okay?" he asked. "You ask me whether I'm okay or not even thought Sara was the one to be hit?" Lina whispered. Changjo couldn't reply to that. 'Sure I think that Sara's interesting, but to be honest, I'm more interested in fooling around with Lina.' He thought. 'I won't have to risk being hurt again.' Lina shook off Changjo's hand and went up to Sara. "You okay?" She asked softly. Sara looked at her and beamed. "Huh? Oh im fine! But wow what a crazy person! So where's Niel?" She asked changing the topic. "He went to the bathroom..." Lina replied. Sara stretched her arms and back. "Okay. I guess we're just gonna have to wait for him. OH! Lina! I'm kinda hungry so wanna go grab some snacks?" Sara asked. Lina nodded and they all went into the café and bought some food while waiting for Niel. 5 minutes later, Niel came out. "What took so long hyung?" Changjo asked. Niel looked at him. "Good! You guys found us. And I had to wash up my face." "Well now that we're all gathered again, me and Sara still need to go grocery shopping...." Lina said. Niel looked at her. "That's right! We nearly forgot. Let's go now! We're not far from the market." Niel beamed at Lina and Sara could see her friend turn as red as a tomato. Sara chuckled to herself. 'She's so gullible.' Changjo saw Sara chuckling at Lina and smiled to himself. 'She's a nice friend huh...' he thought. Niel lead the group to the door and they headed to the market.