Why are you here?

Our crazy vacation
Lina swung the door open. The two Sara and Lina stared at the room. They definitely didn't expect what they saw. The room was big and would have been luxurious.....if it wasn't for so messy with 5 guys laying on the floor fast asleep. Lina and Sara stood there too stunned to move and say anything. But suddenly they heard a voice, a sixth person. "Niel-hyung! Dangsin-eun naleul doul su issseubnida--(Can you help me with--" The voice trailed off. Sara and Lina turned to see a teen boy standing by a doorway with a pair of chopsticks in his mouth. When the boy saw the two girls, the chopsticks dropped out of his mouth and he stare at them with his mouth open. Sara looked at him and quickly turned around to muffle her laugh. Lina quickly grabbed Sara's elbow and whispered "OMG!! It's Ricky from Teentop!" Ricky quickly ran towards the sleep bodies and shook them vigorously. "Cap-hyung! Ljoe! Chunji! Niel! Changjo! Neohiudeul! Seodulleo! Il-eona! (You guys! hurry! Wake up!)" One by one the guys got up groggily. "Ricky! Keun aidieoneum mueos-ibnikka? (What's the big idea?" Cap asked. Ricky ignored him and yelled "YEOGI DU YEOJAGAISSDA! (THERE ARE TWO GIRLS HERE!)" At that, all the guys sprang up and looked at the two girls. Sara stared back at them while Lina looked awkwardly at a specific boy. Cap stepped forward. "Dangsin-eun nagu-inga?" He asked. Lina shyly stepped forward and said "Um....we....don't speak Korea..." in a small voice. Another person, Ljoe stepped forward. "Who are you?" he asked. Lina whispered "All of the Teentop members are here!" "I noticed! Why are they in our room though?!" Sara muttered. She then turned back to Teentop. "I'm Sara and the one hiding is Lina. So...um....why are you in our room?" she asked. Teentop members looked at one another. "What are you talking about? This is our room. and if you're some crazy fan girls hoping to get lucky, leave before I call security," Changjo said roughly. Sara was shocked at two thing. 1. Changjo's rudeness 2. HE WAS SPEAKING ENGLISH! He had an accent but it was perfectly understandable. Lina was about to turn around but Sara stopped her. Then Sara walked straight up to Changjo, looked him in the eye, and said "Look. I don't care who you are, but if you continue to be rude to us, I won't forgive you. What made you think we were fan girls?! Actually we are fan, but still! You had no right to call us crazy! We're just as shocked and confused as you are! So before you start pointing fingers at people, MAKE SURE YOU FIND OUT WHO'S AT FAULT FIRST!" Sara said it so calmly it frightened Lina a bit. Changjo stared at Sara and smirked. "You know, I like you. You've got charisma." Sara was taken aback. 'He must be joking!' she thought. Sara looked at Lina and noticed she was staring at Niel. Lina! Helloooo! Earth to Linaaaaa!" Lina snapped out of her trance. "Oh. Yea. We'll go find out what happened with the room mix up....um do you guys mind if we leave our bags here?" She asked shyly. 'Sure. It's fine." Niel responded. Lina grabbed Sara and pulled her into the elevator. Once they were in, Lina turned to Sara. "OMO! OMO! OMO! Did that just happen? Am I hallucinating? TEENTOP! IT WAS TEENTOP!"