Surprise Revelation.

Love Potion #89: Clumsy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Surprise revelation. 

It rained a bit that morning causing the air to be a bit chilly in the spring. Camille didn’t really expect what happened in school so early in the morning. She was just about to climb the stairs when a random student blocked her way and told her, “He says, good morning.”

What?

Then, the student just left as if the short one-sided conversation didn’t happen.

Weird, she thought and continued going to her class.

At the top of the stairs, there was another student. A familiar student council member approached her and gave her a small note and left just like the first one.

I hope you had a nice weekend =)

Is she having some sort of stalker?

Yeah right, she thought sarcastically. Even though she believes that she didn’t look that bad, the mere thought of having an admirer was a bit farfetched.

Shaking her head, she pocketed the note and walked to her class.

Her classroom was on the corner by the end of the hallway. She made a turn and bumped onto a male student.

At first, she thought it was just another random student, that’s why she was surprised to see Minho greeting her with that dazzling smile that had the majority of the female population swooning over him aside from his skills on the soccer field.

“Please don’t tell me he’s hiding behind you again.“ She narrowed her eyes playfully at him and really looked behind him.

Minho chuckled and showed her that he’s alone by stepping aside to reveal that no one was hiding. “Onew-hyung isn’t here. He’s already at his class waiting for my report.”

“Report?” Camille repeated dumbly.

He nodded and smirked thoughtfully. “He wanted me to tell you that he’s really going to make it work. He really wants this friendship to last, but for the meantime, he’s going to talk to you through random students that he manages to coerce or threaten and me of course”

A small blush pooled on her cheeks.

Through the soccer athlete, she was able to piece together who, what and why she was having a weird morning. It never crossed her thoughts that the senior student would do something this unconventional.

Conversations through other people? Who does that?

Lee Jinki… that’s who.

She laughed in disbelief and shock. “This is so…” She wasn’t sure what to say. Honestly, she’s really flattered by his effort.

“Onew hyung is the type to go for something he wants. He’s definitely serious about you Camille… about this relationship you have with him. I’ve known him longer than you and as far as I know him, you’re special. He has never acted like this with anyone.”

A fool bloom rushed to her face, showing how embarrassed at Minho’s words. Maybe Minho was just being kind to her. For what she had observed all those years watching her crush, Onew was generally a kind guy. Probably, Minho mistook that kindness as something else.

“Be careful though…. Someone might get jealous.” The athlete warned good-naturedly.

“Yeah… I can imagine.” Luna immediately came to mind. Camille was fully aware that the blonde female has the hots for Onew, Luna’s tutor. “Don’t worry though… I think I can handle whoever it is. We’re just friends.”

Minho chuckled and shrugged his shoulders. “You’ll never know Camille…” He patted her shoulder and smirked. “You’ll never know until it smacks you in the face…”

The school bell rang, warning students that class was going to start in 5 minutes.

Camille smiled at Minho and adjusted her bag. “Tell him he better talk to me face to face the next time we see each other. This method wouldn’t last long.”

He nodded with a chuckle. “Good luck convincing him that.”

“A good scare might do the trick.” She said, earning her a loud laugh from the male.

“Nothing too scary I hope. His heart won’t be able to take it.”

They both chuckled as they visualized a scared Onew. It would be a sight to see.

“You’re mean.”

“I didn’t say I wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter