Moments like these.

Love Potion #89: Clumsy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moments like these.

Camille didn’t know what she did to deserve such treatment from her friend.

As soon as she told them what happened at the store, she was throttled by her crazy friend, Ash.

“This is so unfair!!! Why are you so lucky!!!” Ash ranted as she continued to shake friend.

Dani looked concerned for Camille. Seeing that Ash was nowhere near finished, she gently pried her friend’s hands from Camille’s neck. “Ash dear… I think you need to give Camille a chance to breathe.”

Black swam on Camille’s vision.

Kat grabbed Camille’s arm to support her and offered the untouched drink she bought for her friend.

“Thanks.” She said and shook her head to chase away the dizziness.

“Ash… you need to tone it down.” Dani told her.

“Sorry. I just hate it that I missed an opportunity of a lifetime!” She pouted and played with her drink.

“Why didn’t you call us?” Ash grumbled. “You should have at least sent a message.”

Camille rolled her eyes and showed her bandage hand. “I can’t do a lot when my hand is like this.”

“Still…” Ash argued.

“I thought you’ll stay faithful to Baekhyun? Why are you acting like this?” Jill asked.

“I saw Baekhyun hanging out with a girl before I met you guys at the club.” Ash solemnly confessed.

They had never seen their friend so down.

“We could ask the Luhan guy to put a curse on him. ” Jill proposed.

“Who’s Luhan?” Dani asked, turning away from Ash. She hadn’t heard that name before.

“The owner of Memoire shop.”

“Ah… the shop that sells the love potion thing.”

“Yup.”

“Maybe we could turn him into a frog.” Kat suggested. One of the best things about her was her loyalty to her friends.

Camille shook her head at the crazy ideas spouting out of her friends’ heads.

 “That’s too cruel! I don’t want that.” The shortest among the group exclaimed. Her voice went an octave higher, making her voice heard all over the café.

Everyone in the group ducked her heads to avoid the stares from the other customers and staff. Ash remained oblivious and continued moping.

“You’re hopeless.” Camille sighed at her friend.

“Maybe it’s nothing.” Dani offered.

“Don’t think too much about it.” Jill said.

 

The weekend passed like a blur.

Camille busied herself with her homework and thinking of concepts about the festival video.

It was nerve wracking for her.

Lessons were the same but with additional responsibilities, Camille was lost. She would rather spend her time lazing around.

But even if she wished for her days to be different, nothing would change.

She would just have to buck up and finish it until the end.

The advertising committee’s assigned room was on the multimedia room. All the things they needed for the video production.

The only problem they have was the concept.

The concepts she had thought before were not as good as she thought.

Camille was left alone in the room to think about the theme.. The others were busy with other errands.

 Pacing around the room, she tried to think of new ideas. She played with a pencil with her uninjured hand. She sighed and frowned. Nothing good was popping up in her head. She only had a week to finalize a theme. It was stressing her out.

 Camille was so deep in thought that she stumbled upon a taller student. Her forehead hit his chest which made the student take a step backward. “Problems?”

“Y-yeah.” She looked up and stuttered even though she had mentally prepared to see Onew that day. “It’s hard to think of a good idea for the 10th anniversary.”

“Well what have you got so far?”

“They all . I can’t think of anything that would fit the school in general.”

“Hmm…” He held his chin and thought for a moment.

Camille was a bit taken aback by Onew’s serious persona. She heard rumors about it but never saw it firsthand.

Onew looked handsome even when he was serious. He rubbed his thumb over his chin while he was thinking.

He snapped his fingers when he suggested, “How about you think of an idea that would fit the students rather than the school?”

“We’re talking about the school’s foundation anniversary.”

“But without the students, there’s no school.” He pointed out. That got Camille thinking.

She pointed her pencil on his face. “You have a point there.”

The male student had a good argument there.

“School memories?” He proposed.

“Not bad. Series of flashbacks showing student life ever since this school was establish.” The female student nodded, agreeing with his idea. “Any more suggestions where we could get actors and props?”

“We could ask our drama club to act. The school still has a stock of the old uniforms.”

“That’s great! Thank you!” She beamed and clapped her hand once in excitement.

That was when Onew noticed her injured hand. A small bandage was wrapped on her hand even though it didn’t hurt anymore. Camille bandaged it just to be sure it won’t get infected.

Her smile faltered when Onew took her healing hand and stare at her in concern.

“It’s nothing. Just a small accident when I went out with my friends.” She tried pulling back but he kept a firm grip on her hand. Her heart rate sped up.

This was the first time Onew touched her.

TOUCHED HER!

In her mind, she was screaming.

Red slowly crept up to her cheeks. She covered her face with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter