Let's make it interesting.

Love Potion #89: Clumsy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rainbows and unicorn shaped candies.

Chicken and Tofu.

She looked at the different section of the cafeteria.

Camille thought hard and weighed their pros and cons.

Both were a different category and it wasn’t a hard choice to be honest.

She chose Chicken and tofu. Camille preferred the nourishing kind for her lunch. But then, it didn’t hurt to eat some sweets after a hearty meal.

In the end, she decided to buy a bit of those candies.

It was a usual day with her girlfriends. Normally, they would eat their lunch in the cafeteria but ever since the school had installed shades by the soccer field, they decided to eat there. One of the reasons was the fresh air. Another reason was the cute senior athlete named, Choi Minho, who always showed up during lunch at the field to play some ball.

Jill was totally going gaga for the male soccer player. It didn’t escape her notice that Dani was doing the same. The two fangirls were seated side by side, watching Minho play. Camille had suspected that her friend had long molested that young player in their minds.

Her friends weren’t the only ones.

Other schoolmates were doing the same. Sometimes, they cheer for the player who always smiled back at the source of the cheers.

She had to admit that Choi Minho was dazzling when he smiles.

If she wasn’t emotionally involved with someone, she would have been the same as Dani and Jill.

“You guys should stop ogling the guy. He’s gonna melt if you don’t stop that.” Ash teased.

Jill grinned and kept her eyes glued to the athlete. “No he’s not. I wish he could melt though…” A mischievous glint was shown in her eyes.“So that… I could him all up.”

“Eew…”

Everyone in the group had a different reaction to her words. Some cringed at the mental image, while the others blushed madly. Camille shivered and tried her best to remove the horrible image that has been imprinted in her mind by her erted friend.

Kat laughed silently and continued slapping her thighs. Ash looked embarrassed and scandalized. Angela and Andrea groaned at Jill, both were shocked at her. Inna just covered and laughed while shaking her head sideways.

Dani slapped Jill with her fan and scolded her even though she was younger. “You should be ashamed of yourself. There are youngsters here. I think you should keep your thoughts to yourself.”

Even though Dani was scolding Jill, her cheeks were red. It only meant that she was either embarrassed at the mental image or wanted to do it herself.

“Please save your conversations once I finished eating!” Camille shook her head and continued eating her food. She better finish her food fast or she might lose her appetite from Jill’s unfiltered words.

 Jill pouted and flipped her hair. “You guys are no fun.”

“Well, some of us have to eat.” Camille retorted.

Luckily, their friend was kind enough to keep her thoughts to herself.

Lunch became peaceful after that.

Almost.

Out of the blue, Andrea squealed.

Camille, along with the others girls jumped a bit in surprise. They looked at their friend who was furiously typing on her phone.

“What is it?” Angela asked, peering at her Andrea’s phone.

Andrea tilted her phone a bit to show Angela her phone screen.

Angela stared for a moment before chuckling. “Sehun-sshi’s going to pick her up later for a mini-date.”

“Here we go again…” Kat muttered under her breath.

Almost everyone rolled their eyes. It had been a common thing for Sehun to take Andrea out nowadays. The girls have been accustomed to it while the girlfriend still acts like a fangirl every time Sehun did.

“Calm down Andrea…” Inna, the one with the pretty red headband, smiled.”

“Seriously…” Camille sighed. “He went out with you dozens of times.”

Andrea arched a brow at Camille. “You’ll understand when you have a boyfriend.”

“Oohhh….burn…” Jill whispered under her breath.

Unfortunately, Camille heard it and narrowed her eyes. “I heard that.”

“Sorry.”

“Andrea dear~ be considerate.” Dani said.

“Now I’m jealous. I want my ‘Baekhyunie’…” Ash daydreamed, staring at her phone screen which was the boy of her dreams, Baekhyun.

“He’s not your Baekhyunie…” Kat told Ash with a grin.

“Hmmp… way to ruin my dreams…” Ash crossed her arms and pouted.

“Speaking of boys… is there anyone interested to try another love potion?” Jill asked everyone.

“What potion?” Andrea asked cluelessly.

For some reason, their friend, Andrea, doesn’t have a single memory about the potion except for the name of the shop and it’s address. It was totally weird that the girls have been thinking of investigating.  Unfortunately, they didn’t have a lot of free time to play detectiv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter