Whisked away.

Love Potion #89: Clumsy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Whisked away.

The following week, Camille and Onew set out for the shoot of the introductory video for the festival.  One of the things Camille liked about being part of the Advertising committee was that she’s excused in attending her classes.

There was a lot of running and screaming for the shooting. Some students make mistakes a lot since it was their first time being in front of the camera.

Good thing Camille had experience in shoots before or else, she might have lost her cool.

It was way past noon when they decided to complete the shoot the following day. They got nice shots for the first half and that meant she could start editing already.

“That’s all for today. Tomorrow we’ll finish with the shots with the new uniforms.” She told everyone. “Thanks for the hard work.”

“Nice work” Onew told her.

She nodded with a smile and stretched. After bending in multiple occasions to get a good shot, her back hurt.

At the same time, Luna made her entrance. 

Camille rolled her eyes as the blonde female approached the senior male.

Luna had her hands wrapped around Onew’s arm like the usual and was bugging the hell out of the male.

In some way, Camille pitied him for having to endure her presence. Luna was annoying. The girl was smart and pretty but her behavior when Onew was involved was a different story.

The blonde girl can be mean in her own way.

“See you later.” Camille said before Luna could turn her not so nice attentions toward her. She didn’t wait for Onew to answer.

She left the other members to finish up while she returned to the multimedia room to look at the finished shots. It didn’t hurt to start with the editing as soon as possible.

She the computer first thing she entered the room. Camille worked quickly so that she could review the videos and decide what to do with them.

As she browsed the videos, she hummed the song Onew sang for her a couple of days ago. A smile was constant on her face as she worked seriously on the project.

She was too engrossed in her work that she didn’t notice someone entering the room. Her hand continued dragging the mouse and clicking different files and watching them closely. When a hand touched her shoulder, she jumped so badly that she sent the mouse she was holding on air.

“!”

The person behind her immediately ducked just in time before the mouse flew in his direction.

Camille heard the mouse crashing somewhere and cringed. She silently hoped that the little tool survived the ordeal. Buying another one was not high on her list.  

“Sorry.” For a moment, she almost forgot about the intruder.

The male stood up and smiled apologetically.

Surprise was evident on her face. “Taemin?”  She leaned back, facing him warily. “You’re not a student here.”

He nodded eagerly. “Nice to see you too, someone wants to meet you so here I am.”

The good-looking guitarist from the underground club was standing in front of her with a grin that didn’t sit well with her. There was something in his eyes that was telling her that he was up to no good.

She should have trusted that instinct but confusion held her in place.

“Someone? Who-” Before she could even finish her question, Taemin grabbed her wrist and dragged her. “What are you doing?!”

Tugging her wrists, she tried freeing herself. But Taemin was lean and taller than her. It gave the male strength and advantage over her.

The room was located near the fire exit and Taemin dragged her towards it.

“Let me go! What the hell are you doing?!”

Taemin continued ignoring her and pulled her as they descent the stairs.

Fear bloomed inside her, making her try her hardest. Out of anger, she kicked him hard on the leg.

Pain shot through his leg and weakened his hold on the female. “Hey! Come back here!”

Camille took advantage and ran all the way down. Relief was rising inside her when she saw the exit but it was short-lived when another familiar face blocked her only escape.

The drummer from the same band smirked at her and gave a small wave.

“Sorry noona. I’m just doing a favor for a friend.” Taemin managed to catch up, slightly breathless from the chase.

Temptation to chuck her shoes at him was great but she managed to stop herself. If she lost her shoes, she had to walk barefoot. That wasn’t going to happen.

“By kidnapping?!” She asked incredulously.

“She fights.” The guitarist told the drummer.

“I can see that.” Kyuhyun grinned.

“What’s going on? Tell me before I scream. I swear if you don’t tell me right now, I will scream loud.” She threatened, keeping her distance from the two of them.

Her eyes darted back and forth between them. Unfortunately, she didn’t know the drummer well.

Kyuhyun, the drummer, grinned with an evil glint in his eyes. “Why ruin the surprise? It’s more fun this way.”

The drummer moved faster than Camille expected. Before she could even prepare herself to run, both of her hands were secured. Her back was pressed on Kyuhyun’s chest.

“Arrgh!” Camille screamed in rage.

“Taemin grab her feet. We need to move her to the car now. Other students will be wondering about the noise any second now.”

The other male obediently followed. Her body was lifted effortlessly.

She wanted to cry. She squirmed from their hold, desperately trying to free herself. In her effort, she saw a glimpse of someone that looked like Onew.

“Onew!” She screamed, secretly hoping that what she saw was correct.

“! No one told me she has a mean set of lungs.” The drummer cursed.

It made Taemin, the guitarist pause. “She knows Jinki hyung?”

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes and smacked Taemin’s arm while keeping Camille from falling. “Stop wondering and just help me get her in the car! I don’t want to get in trouble than I already am!”

The younger one nodded and did as told.

“Onew!!!” She screamed again.

This time someone heard her from the multimedia room. Secretly in her mind, she was glad that they kept the window open that day.

 “Camille!” Onew saw her just in time before she was thrown inside the car.

The two kidnappers moved quickly. Taemin sat beside the female student while Kyuhyun sat on the driver’s seat.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter