the troublemaker & the responsible.

Love Potion #89: Clumsy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

the troublemaker & the responsible.

Camille was thankful that she and Onew got to finish the planning in a week. The only thing left in their agenda was the preparation for the shoot and the filming itself.

She thought her day was going to be a lot less stressful from the previous days, but apparently she was wrong.

 “Why do I have to buy all this stuff?” Camille groaned miserably, looking at the list given to her. It wasn’t even mentioned in her responsibilities. She was just assigned to direct and edit the advertising video for the annual foundation festival. No one told her that she had to do errands!

She didn’t sign up for this.

“Is it really bad to be around me?”

She sighed heavily and groaned once again. She rubbed her face with her hands and looked apologetically at Onew. “It’s not about you really. No one told me that my responsibilities included this.” She pointed to the list and sighed. “Let’s just say that I wasn’t mentally prepared for it.”

“I’m sorry. The committee was falling behind schedule and they needed all the help they could get.” The senior student looked apologetic, making it impossible for Camille to stay annoyed.

Her shoulders were hunched in disappointment. Her eyes wandered around the other students who were about to go home. She missed the days were she could get to hang out with her friends.

Onew put a hand on her shoulder and patted her on the head with the other. “It’s not really bad to be around me. I’ll make it up to you somehow.”

“I’m only saying yes because you’re suffering with me.” She grumbled.

He chuckled and walked backwards while facing her. “Let’s just buy these things and get back as soon as possible.”

“Fine.” She agreed half-heartedly.

True to his word, Camille enjoyed the shopping trip. It wasn’t hard work since Onew did most of the work. She just helped find where they could get the things they need to buy while Onew did the rest.

During their shopping trip, she got to see a different side of the senior student she secretly liked.

He wasn’t the usual cool and gentle student that she used to see by the corridors of her school.

Outside, he was kind of clumsy.

There were times that he would trip with his own foot. When she first witnessed it, she laughed really hard.

Onew didn’t seem to get offended. He explained that it was to be expected. It happens often.

Instead of getting turned off, Camille started to like him more.

She sighed in relief to finish shopping in record time. That meant that she could get home early.

“Wow sunbae I can’t believe we were able to finish within two hours. I can’t wait to get home.” She beamed excitedly.

He smiled and took most of the bags Camille was holding except for the lightest one. Camille protested but he would give the other bags back.

“It’s fine. I can carry them.”

She wanted to roll her eyes at him. “You just want to prove your masculinity.”

“Is that bad?”

“There’s no need sunbae.” She told him.

“I want to.” He answered and had her speechless and blushing.

“Sunbae, You’re teasing!” She turned away to hide her rosy cheeks.

He chuckled. “As a commemoration for this day, I would like to give you a small token of appreciation.”

“A gift?” She perked up a bit.

He put the bags down for a moment and grabbed something from his pocket.

Camille tried to sneak a peek but he hid it behind his back before she could see what it was.

“Stop looking.”

“Let me see!”

He laughed again as he took his hand from his back and opened his palm.

Camille laughed when he saw his gift. It was a fried chicken phone accessory.

“Thanks. It’s quite something.” Gingerly, she took the gift from his palm and dangled the accessory while looking at Onew with a big smile. “How did you get the time to buy this?”

“I have my ways.” He answered cryptically.

“Then as a thank you for your guidance, let me buy something for you.”

“No.” He waved off his hands. “It’s not necessary.”

Camille wasn’t listening and pulled him to the nearest accessory shop. Onew managed to grab the rest of the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter