SR 4

Love That Stays Forever

[Rainie]

Our holidays were over and soon we couldn’t get together anymore as we need to get back to our duties as being a celebrities.

 

Not able to be together was bad, having to see him receive negative news of him having STD infuriated me to the extent that I wanted to sue to the media right away for what they did to him. They said he affected me with STD. That was really stupid of them to say that.

 

Now it was December, and me and Show, we are going to perform together at Kaohsiung at the New Year countdown, that is so sweet. We can perform together and best of all, we can see each other.

 

Now, it was my rest time and I was checking all my letters at home and it was all bills and bills and bills which I am settling. Finally, 1 more letter along with a parcel to check and that it. Opening it, I see a bunch of keys and a letter. Taking a look at the letter, my face beamed.

 

It says. “Dear Rainie my dearest sweetheart, I missed you so much, I decided to write a letter to you as it will be sweeter and more romantic. With the help of a friend, I developed the pictures that we took at Hawaii, The pictures are placed in albums already nicely for you, I placed them in order for you.” I stopped reading and then takes the parcel and then takes out the pictures inside before I continued reading. “I hope you be able to come to the place where we confessed to each other and as well as the place where I made you fall 3 times, hehehe.” I giggled at what he wrote and then reads on. “I will be recording at the studio for Bai Fen Bai so I might be late, so if you are angry from waiting later, I be at your command and remember to wear lesser and bring some clothes there too, y and skimpy ones because you know, I am a erted pig as you said. See you there, muacks.” The letters ends.

 

Smiling to his letter and having lots of free time now, I went to pack some clothes, all the y ones which he bought for me and I know he be really happy to see me wearing lesser which is what I always do during his presence.

 

Reaching the residence, I knew that Xiao Zhu wasn’t at home as his car wasn’t there. Deciding to unpack my stuff, I walked upstairs and explored for a bit at first.

 

Finding the bedroom that we shared together now, I opened the door to it and found the bedroom different from before. There was a new bed and bigger bed and there was a note on it. “Baby, I know that you don’t like the bed that we shared together due to the size so I bought a new one and I also bought a new wardrobe so that you won’t find go to your room to change. Partly of my reason is because I want to see you change in front of me, hehehe, I be at your mercy.” There was a pig sign at the end of the letter.

 

Giggling, I felt touched by his thoughtfulness and then looks around the bedroom and then sees a few picture frames. It was the pictures that we took together at Hawaii and it was arranged nicely. There was a few others which was stacked together as well. “You must be so busy that you couldn’t place them, I help you.” I said to myself as I took the photo frames downstairs.

 

Arranging them nicely, I looked at all of them and I just felt that something was just not right, it was needing something more, it needed a wedding photo, but how am I going to get one? Never mind about it, I better check what he has in the house first, see if he has any slips up so I can punish him.

 

Exploring all the rooms, I found nothing much so I decided to go back to the bedroom that we shared so that I could place my clothes in the new wardrobe. Opening it, there was a few dresses that can be used for formal events such as award shows and I remembered complaining to him before about it. There was a note on it and I smiled upon reading it, it says. “Hey dear, didn’t you say you don’t really have many choices of dresses for awards shows? I got some for you, try it and see if it fits, and you must apologise to me because you thought that I would buy lingerie for you, hmph.” There was a pig drawing beside it.

 

Just as my thoughts of punishing him went away, I could hear the door opening and I immediately ran downstairs, wanting to give him a hug. As I saw him, I ran towards him. “Xiao Zhu!!!!!!! I missed you.” I tripped and fell….not onto the floor, but onto him as he caught me.

 

“Kiss kiss, I missed your kiss kiss for a long time, let kiss.” He points to his lips and gestured for a kiss.

 

I kissed him many times quickly and wrapped my arms and legs on him. “Did you miss me?” I asked as he carried me to the sofa to sit down.

 

He kisses my lips lightly and hugs me. “Missed you dearly my little baby. I am going to miss your long hair for sure since you are going to cut it short.” He shows me a face and just cusped my cheeks to give me a deep kiss. Closing my eyes, I returned to the kiss shortly and made out with him.

 

Breaking for air, he hugs me and just falls to the sofa. “I want to sleep now, and you have to be my bolster.” He kisses my lips lightly.

 

“Not here, you are going to get a cranky neck if you sleep here. Let get to the bed and sleep, alright?” I said to him as I used all my strength to pull him up. About to pull him upstairs, he carries me.

 

“I will be bringing you upstairs so you are going to sleep with me.” He carries me and began walking upstairs as I lied on his chest. I loved being in his hold, it makes me feel that I will be safe. It makes me feel so warmed and loved.

 

Placing me down on the bed gently, he caressed my cheeks and just kissed me on the lips lightly. “I missed you so much. Can I have you?” He whispered to me softly as his hands wandered to the strap of my top. He pulls it down my shoulder and it came off quickly, leaving me to my lingerie and my skirt. Next I felt his hands unclasping my bra and it came off quickly.

 

Caressing his soft cheeks, I wrapped my arms around his neck and then kissed him and it all began, as we had a sweet make out session to end the afternoon.

 

 

 

_ _ _ _ _ _

 

 

 

 

[Show]

With my beloved just laying asleep on the bed beside me, I felt that I was the most blessed guy on earth. I had the best girlfriend and the sweetest girl.

 

Seeing how she sleeps, I wanted to kiss her over and over again. She was just so kissable, so sweet and she has one hidden feature, and that iness. She was y, I don’t care who says she isn’t, she is to me. Cuddling her closer to me, I kissed her cheeks lightly and just continued looking at her.

 

Cuddling closer to me, she moved her lips briefly and just got closer and closer to me. That was cute of her and as I turned away to look at the clock, the alarm rang and I immediately turned it off as I wanted her to sleep in even longer. But the alarm cause her to groan slightly and she rolls on top of me to continue sleeping, using me as her pillow.

 

Pushing her away slightly, I hugs her to give her kisses on the cheeks and then on the lips. “Baby, wake up already. It time to have dinner. Wake up now.” I whispers to her softly.

 

“I want to sleep in, wake me up later. Few more minutes please.” She groans and just sleeps in.

 

Not wanting her to keep sleeping, I quickly caught her and pinned her down on the bed. “Then I am going to wake you up with kissing.” I lurched forward and kissed her lips hard. Attacking me with pushes, she tried to push me away but it failed. She then tried hitting me, but it failed as well as I felt her hits getting lighter and lighter each time. She gave in eventually.

 

Breaking the kiss for air, I cuddled her and held her tight. “You are going to stay here with me now, I don’t want you to leave my side now.” I said to her with my cutest voice.

 

She giggles and just pecks me on the lips. “I will always be with you. But I don’t want to stay at home. I want to watch movies.” She pouts her lips at me, hoping I would agree. “We haven’t had an official date before.” She grumbles as she cuddled closer to me.

 

“You know we can’t do that. But we can make pancakes together, alright? Let make some pancakes to eat together, alright?” I cusped her cheeks to give her a sweet kiss on the lips.

 

She smiles and just kisses me back before pushing me off. “Let get going downstairs to make pancakes then.” She pulls me downstairs while giggling to herself.

 

 

 

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

 

 

 

[Rainie]

We were now watching a movie together on TV while eating the pancakes we made together. We were watching a horror movie and I was the one who suggested it as I wanted to test Xiao Zhu fear towards horror movie.

 

He looks at me and opens his mouth, implying that he wants me to feed him. Feeding him, he smiles and just hugs me closer. “Baby, what makes you want to watch horror movies?” He asks me as he nuzzles my cheeks with his nose.

 

“It is more romantic this way, isn’t it? AHH?” I screamed out as the horrifying scenes began. I cuddled closer to him. “Isn’t it sweet, we can cuddle with each other.” I cuddled closer to him and just smiles.

 

He just placed me on his lap and just points at the plate. “Take the plate here and feed me my dear mommy.” He nuzzles my cheeks sweetly. “Shall we have a passionate night later?” He asks softly as his hands wanders to my thighs. He caressed it softly and just kisses my lips lightly.

 

Quickly stuffing a pancake into his mouth, I whispers to him. “Later at night, I will give you one hot passionate night. But now, let just watch the movie together, alright? We do it later, you erted pig.” I slaps him lightly on the cheeks.

 

He acts hurt and just wraps his arms around me tighter. “You slapped me, I have to punish you. Hmm, let me think of a punishment suitable for you. I know what, tickling you.” He starts to tickle me repeatedly as to punish me.

 

Unable to overpower him, I couldn’t help but let out screams. “Ahh, Xiao Zhu, stop tickling me, it is so ticklish, stop torturing me, I am going to cry.” I fakes tears out of my eyes to get him to stop.

 

He stops and just pulls me up for a hug. “Oh baby, I am sorry. I shouldn’t have done that to you, sorry, I am really sorry.” He apologised to me repeatedly. I can see he was genuinely sorry for it and I wanted to slap his face to tell him that I was just kidding.

 

I kissed him quickly on the lips to show to him that it was nothing at all. “Oh my, didn’t know you get tricked over this act of mine.” I pinched his cheeks for his foolishness. “But that shows my acting is still as good as it is.” I brushed my nose with his.

 

He kissed my lips in response. “You are so tricky, I am going to punish you.” He tickles me as punishment.

 

I tried my best to fight out of it but I just couldn’t muster the strength to get away from his grasp and I could only giggle in itchiness. “Ahh, Lao Gong, don’t, stop it now, it so ticklish. Kiss me instead.”

 

He gave me a light kiss and then pushes me down to the sofa.

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

 

 

 

[Show]

Rainie was now using the hairdryer to dry my hair to get it dry so that we can both sleep in. “Hey baby, you can stop already, my hair is pretty much dry now, stop now.” I said to her as I holds on her hands.

 

She smiles and just places the hairdryer aside before sitting on my lap. She was so y now, wearing a translucent blue satin nightgown. Her legs was absolutely flawless. She was looking at me and she pinches my ear lightly. “You are so naughty to keep looking at my bosoms, I shouldn’t have chosen this nightgown to wear for you to ogle at me.” She pouts her lips cutely.

 

“I already seen your body so many times already my dear, it not the first time and plus we already did it again earlier, why can’t I ogle your body when it is so y.” I caressed her soft thighs while she just blushed.

 

She pushes my hands away and just pushes him down. “You are such a ert, you should be called Bian Tai Xiao Zhu, you are so erted when you are around me.”

 

“I am always a ert when I am with my loved ones. This is a small example.” I pushes away the strap that was holding on her nightgown and it came down.

 

She blushes but didn’t make an attempt to look away from me. “You are so naughty but I am also naughty.” She removes the button on my shirt to take it off me.

 

“We are both naughty people, that why we should be together so that we can continue to be naughty to each. And we should be naughtier now.” I kissed her lips right away.

 

She gives me and we both turned off the lights quickly to continue on our kissing.


Comment please