SR 1

Love That Stays Forever
[Show]
Supposing, it should have been one of the best days of my life. Seeing Rainie getting the best actress award which she deserves for it. But not getting the best actor award was saddening. I couldn't believe it. I lost to a kid, lost to a kid who acted for the first time.

Even though I wasn’t angry at the judges choice. I just felt sad for not able to get the award. And I felt even sadder when I knew Rainie cried for me when I didn't get the award. I made myself a promise if I won the best actor award. I would tell everyone that I love Rainie, I will want to be her boyfriend. I will invite her on stage so she be able to accept me and so we be able to kiss in front of all our fans there.

But I failed to and it just pains me. What pains me more was my beloved Selina, my ex-girlfriend got seriously injured in an accident. That hurts me more. Two girls hurts today, 23rd October, what a bad day it is. Smiling to the media makes it even worse for me. Though when Rainie hugged me, some gloom were lifted off me. Kissing her was making me shy as I didn't know why she allowed me to kiss her.

Both of us shared the same car and the car was bringing me back to my house right now as Rainie wanted to spend the night there with me. I didn't want her to spend the night at my house as media could talk bad about us but she insisted on it as she knew perfectly well that I was feeling really sad. But her coming to my house to stay is making me nervous. I am afraid I might be rash and just do something bad to her. I am afraid just any seductive actions from her will just sunder my controls away.

As I opens the door to my apartment, Rainie just pushes me in and just closes the door. As I wasn’t looking, the fall causes me to trip on the table leg and fall down on the floor. As I gets up, Rainie was just showing a face at me before running. I immediately chased after her for revenge while she just shows her tongue at me.

Easily catching her, I tickled her right away for revenge. “You sneaky girl, how dare you push me while I was distracted. You are so going to be tortured by me right now.” That was my last sentence as I started tickling her over and over again. As I stopped tickling her, she was breathing heavily and just slaps my back hard.

I just pushes her down to the bed and then pins her arms. “You hit me again. Do you want to be tortured once again? Do you want me to kill you now?” I threatens her in a joking fashion.

She just pushes my arms away and just hugs me. “I let you kill and torture me as much as you like for today. I know you are sad for not winning that award. I know it. Hug me, torture me, all you want.” She says to me.

I tries prying her hands away but to no avail and her empowering hug was making me lose my resistance and just this moment, it was just gone. I hugged her and just pulls her up. No tears came from me. The hug just pushes all sadness away, all gloominess were away. The pain of loving again seems to cease. I felt so happy right now, really so happy. I didn't want to let go now, I don't want to let go of her forever. The scent emitting from her body was really nice, she smells nice, she was so lovable.

I close my eyes and just tightens my hold on her. What I didn't know is that she would kiss me. She kissed my cheeks. My eyes just opens naturally in response and I just moves away from her. I just walks to my own bedroom and just closes the door.

My heart was throbbing harder and harder each second. Just that simple kiss on the cheeks turned me like this. If I didn't go back to my room, I think I might have bedded her. Take a bath, that what I have to do now to cool myself off or else I might go crazy.

As I opens the door thinking of heading to the bathroom, Rainie was just standing just right outside and I just faced her just as she faced me. Just this moment, she kisses me on the lips with her arms wrapped around my neck. My controls were sundered this moment. I just lost it. Her lips was so enticing and so sweet. I want more of it and I just promptly return to the kiss.

Everything I tried to prevent earlier was gone by just a kiss on the lips by her. Rainie Yang Cheng Lin, the woman I loved. I just lost it and I just turn around and leads her to the bed while kissing her. The bed, where I only shared with Selina at most, was now going to be shared with Rainie. The only woman I would think of sharing with is only her, only Rainie.

It was out of control right this instance. I just remove her clothes swiftly. She was like a drug to me, a drug to save me from the torment I been suffering ever since the breakup I had. The drug that would cure all problems within me. Her lips were so soft and it was so pure. I just don't want to stop kissing her. Her lips was just so powerful.

The feeling of love was given to me, given back to me by this adorable and lovable girl. She was mine this instance. She has become Show Luo woman, Show Luo girlfriend today. Her moans were exciting me more and more and that was it. She loved my touching, loves how I teases her, loves how I kisses her.

[Rainie]
Our lovemaking lasted a long time. Just 3 to 4 hours has gone by and we were done with our lovemaking. He was lying on my back, planting kisses constantly on my shoulders. My response were giggles to him as it was so itchy. I loved it so much

“I love you.” That was the only word I felt appropriate for him to say to me. It was only the sweetest word I felt that should be said to me and he did that. Oh god, does he read my mind.

My response was just this. A kiss on his lips, a deep kiss which led to a make out session. It wasn’t as long as earlier as my nose gotten itch that got me sneezing slightly and just giggles right afterwards.

“My baby, my darling, my sweetest dear Rainie. Cheng Lin, Lin Lin. I love you.” He cuddles me and just kisses my lips over and over again.

I lies on my chest, listening to his heartbeat, which sounds so soothing before placing a palm on his cheeks. “Xiao Zhu, I love you so much. You are now my dearest piggy boyfriend. And you went to bed with me already. We engaged in a lot of earlier. So you cannot leave me alone like that, okay?” I wanted a promise from him though I know very well the actions that were done earlier proved everything that he will love me.

“I promise you Cheng Lin. I won't leave you. I will only love you forever. Today is a special day for both of us. It the day we got together with each other. I love you.” He says to me and just hugs me tightly.

_ _ _ _

As morning came by, alarm just starts ringing and I immediately turns it off before looking at Show. His body had my teeth marks, all did to him yesterday from the passionate night we had with each other. My cleavages were swollen all due to him, my body were aching all due to him but it all meant well. I loves him as much as he loves me. That is good enough.

As I got off the bed, I could see my clothes all on the floor and I just picks them up and puts them on the bed before deciding to wear on Show top as my clothes was dirty which needed washing. As the clothes were washed, I decided to go whip up some breakfast for Show to eat even though I am not really good at cooking.

I thought I would fail in cooking bacon and eggs for him, but it worked pretty well and my eggs and bacon were perfectly cooked well. As I look at the two plates of bacons and eggs, I smiles out and just takes them out to place it on the table. As I turn around, Show kisses my lips deeply. How much I loved the kisses from him, it was so nice and so sweet.

As we broke for air, his hands touches my bum and I immediately jumps up and as it was always my reflex action, I punch him on the shoulder lightly but he just laughs in response and just holds me. “What wrong, it was just a touch, we did more than just touching last night already.” He says to me.

Though he was right in his words, I still don't feel comfortable with it and just pouts my lips. “I am not familiar with this, Xiao Zhu, it feels weird to me.” I wraps my arms around him and he just touch my bottom again.

“Then I will get you used to it really soon then, baby. But let have breakfast now and let feed each other.” He carries me up and then sits down with me on his lap.

He was so cute and so sweet and I couldn't help but feed him the breakfast he cooked for him which he complimented greatly.

As we were done finishing our food, I was still sitting on his thigh and he seem to be feeling tired. “Rainie, can you get off me, my legs are sore.” He says to me.

I just didn't want to get off him and I just says. “I will get off you, as long as you kiss my lips now, a sweet deep French kiss.” I winks at him.

Immediately, he captures my lips deeply, and I immediately gave in to it and it turns into something that I didn't expect from him. A bout of make out.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Here this drabble first update, I won't write a long chapter about this, just writing it because want to experiment with it, try to comment please guys, it will really please me to see you guys commenting.