SS 5

Love That Stays Forever
[Show]
Oh no, I am going to be cooked, I didn’t expect to myself to be so late, oh no, Selina going to chop me to bits the moment I reach home, I am horribly screwed. 49 missed calls, all from Selina, oh , I am screwed.

Let hope she doesn’t ignore and be cold to me the moment I open the door, please god, I don’t want her to keep quiet, it would mean the end for me.

Opening the door, I walks in to utter darkness which was just for a moment as the lights flickered on. Selina was standing just right in front of me, not more than ten steps and her face has the word fury written all over her face.

“What took you so long, I waited 3 hours just for you to come back. Even shaking the press doesn’t have to take three hours for you to come back, what is your excuse now you pig?” She makes a hmph sound to me before walking towards the sofa to sit.

Quickly sitting beside her, I lied on her shoulder and just apologised. “Sorry dear, I forgotten about time, sorry for being so late. Sorry dear, so sorry.” I cuddled closer to her and then cuddles with her.

“I should have accompanied Daddy and Mummy instead. You sleep outside today, here is your pillow and bolster.” She pushes the bolster and pillow to me before getting up. “I don’t want to talk to you for today, hmph.” She stomps upstairs in anger.

Remembering the diamond bracelet I ordered from Milan is in my bag, I decided to give it to her to soothe her anger and as well to celebrate the New Year with her. I know that she wants me to say sorry to her, she wasn’t really angry at all

Opening the door to the bedroom we shared, she was still fuming and she looks away from me as I walks towards her. Sitting down beside her, I kissed her cheeks and then opens the velvet box that holds the diamond bracelet. “My dear princess Selina, here a gift for you, the bracelet that you have been eyeing a long time.” I said to her as I wrapped my arms around her.

She looks stunned as she sees the bracelet. “Where did you get it? This bracelet is a limited edition, where did you get it?” She looks really surprised to see that bracelet.

“I ordered it online for you, I promised to give you something you like so this is it.” I placed the bracelet on her and then gave her soft bubbly cheeks a light pinch. “Do you like this bracelet?” I tickled her slightly, causing her to giggle.

She nods and just kissed me as a way to say thank you. “I got something for you too, you just give me just a minute.” She skips to her dressing table to take something out from her bag. She walks towards me and just jumps onto me, causing me to go down to the bed. “Here something for you piggy, take a look at it. She hands me a small box as she pulls me up.

“You better don’t be tricky.” I warned her jokingly as I opened the box. It was a ring with the letter word Selina♥Show. “Wow, so sweet, our English name, you are so sweet and thoughtful to think of that.” I kissed her to thank her for the ring. “But should I wear it on my fingers or keep it hidden beneath my shirt?” I was at a loss at how to wear the ring. The paparazzi will see it and we will be both screwed

She thought for a moment before taking a small chain that was in the small box as well. “Wear it on like a chain on your neck then that will be better.” She says as she fixed the chain on the ring. She then placed the chain over my neck. “Now you are chained to my heart, you aren’t allowed to flirt with anyone beside from me, you can’t give anyone a kiss beside your family and me and you are only meant for me, do you understand?” She shows a serious stern look to me.

I pushed her down to bed and just caressed her soft cheeks. “Can I ask if you are the only one that I will be forever? Will I be the one that can touch you and make you blush for me? Will you be the one that I will see the first thing I wake up?” I asked softly as I pushes the small robe away that was keeping her warm.

“Of course, you will be the one, piggy.” She pulled me down for a deep kiss and everything that we wore starts flying off our bodies.

_ _ _ _ _ _

[Selina]
Lying on his shoulder as we watched TV, I touched the ring I gave him earlier and just looks at him as he laughs out. I snuggled closer to him and just nudged him. “Honey, we can’t keep meeting here in secret forever, the press will find out one day.” I was worried about the press finding out where we stay in the distant future.

“I know honey, I know but we don’t really have a choice, don’t we? We can’t tell everyone we are dating, that would cause a lot of problems for both of us personally, we will be scrutinized even more.” He shares my worries and knows that both of us have nothing to help ourselves with. “Unless we both quit showbiz to do something else, there nothing to be done.” He sighs as he hugs me closer.

I sighs and just turns off the TV before getting off the bed. “Come accompany me, I want to see how Pinky settling in her new house.” She pulls on a silk robe to cover herself with before pulling me up.

“Nah…I am lazy…I want to stay here and rest.” He wanted to laze on the bed and he just put his entire weight on it.

I made a face at him and just stomps my feet cutely. “Xiao Zhu, pleaseeeeee…..come with me?”

He couldn’t resist it and he then gets up. “Okay okay, don’t have to show me that face of yours, you know I can’t resist that face of yours.” He walks towards me and then holds hands with me to bring me downstairs.

As I saw Pinky….she was asleep and I pat her lightly and then smiles. “Pinky is good today, she didn’t get into any tantrum when I brought it here.” I said to him as I lies down on his shoulder. “You shall be the owner of Pinky as well, alright?”

“Anything you say, she will be part of the family in the future anyway.” He cuddles close to me and then whispers. “Pinky will be the witness to everything, marriage, and our future kids.” He was so mushy with his words.

I pushed myself away from him and just runs away. “Who say I am going to marry you and have kids with you. I am not going to marry a pig.” It was all on purpose to anger him. I know pretty well he will make me marry him with force or willing me to.

He ran to catch me and quickly, I was in his arms again and I was ‘punished’. The punishment was to play a game with him. And the game was to have to paste my lips to his and whoever loses will be punished. And we did that all night.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _

[Show]
As my eyes opens briefly, my arms was tangled around Selina, and I could see her turning to face me. She kissed me and then smiles. “Hey sleepyhead, you are finally awake.” She messed my hair and just pulls me up.

Refusing to get up, I pulls her down to the bed and just attacked her lips with mine. Soon, she returns to mine fiercely and we started making out. I broke the kiss shortly and just cups her cheeks again. “You have become better and better in kissing already.” I nuzzled her cheeks softly. I loved how she smells, she smells just so nice. Unable to control myself, I nibbled her shoulder softly.

“Xiao Zhu…..don’t…..stop….it.” She giggles out softly as she tries pushing me away but it was a half-hearted effort and soon I gave her a hickey on her neck.

“That marks you now baby, you are now mine forever.” I faced her pouting look and just gives her pouting lips a kiss. “You are always so adorable and beautiful when you pout.” I caresses her bubbly cheeks.

She takes my hands away and then claimed a hickey of her own. “A bite for a bite, you heard of this saying right?” She shows a victory smile and just touches her neck. “You are so bad, there more than 1 on my neck, how am I going to explain to my dad and mom if they sees this?” She slaps me repeatedly in anger.

“Just tell them the truth or tell them you got rashes, which would work pretty well.” I gave her a few suggestions and just carries her up. “Don’t worry about it, if they ask about it, I shall take the heat for it then? I have no problem getting scolding by your dad and mom. At most I marry you.” I holds on her hands softly and just gives it a kiss.

“You better find a way to make Dad and Mom believe that you are the right guy for me. You better work hard because they want me to marry the right guy.” She voices her concerns to me. Her parents will be the stumbling blocks to her hand in marriage. “But if they don’t agree…..we can just elope.” She says in jest as she pulls me up. “Come, let go in for a nice hot bath to get our soreness away.”

As I was about to wear my shirt on, Selina takes it at the same time and then holds onto it. “Hey babe, hand me the shirt will you, it my shirt, go get something else to wear will you.”

“Let me wear it!!” She shouts out as she pulls on the shirt but instead, she was pulled to my arms. She blushed instantly.

“Naughty you…..throwing yourself on me.” I as I looked at her from tip to toe. “You aren’t shy, aren’t you….daring to wear nothing in front of me.” I further and then kisses her shoulder lightly. “Your skin so soft….so smooth and it smells so nice.” I complimented on her.

She giggles as she wraps her arms around me. “Would you want to have some food now?” She asks me as she pushes her entire body onto me. “I feel so hungry and tired from what we did yesterday.” She caresses my cheeks softly with her soft hands.

“Yeah, today I shall cook food for you, alright?” I replied. It has been so long since I cooked for her. “What you want to eat?” I asked her.

She smiles and then kisses me. “Anything you cook, I eat anything that you prepare for me.” She shows a sweet smile and then climbs onto me. “But before that, let have a bath and a massage.” She seductively kisses my softly.

I fell for it and then returns the kiss as we made our way to the bathtub.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Here another chapter for this story…..comment if possible.