SR 5

Love That Stays Forever

[Rainie]

It was the annual Chinese New Year Dinner for the Mars Entertainment Company. Most of the contracted artistes for Mars were all present at the dinner.

 

I am one of them but I was bored here as I had no one to talk to beside Jolin and Elva. I wanted Show to be here as he is the one who will always lift my spirit. But he isn’t here yet and I am bored waiting for him, he said he will be here as early as he can to accompany me.

 

“Stupid Xiao Zhu, I am going to kill you once you come here, I swear……” A pair of arms came across my waist, surprising me.

 

“I am here for you to kill now, you can kill me now.” It was his voice and he pecks me on the cheeks before he turns me around. “Sorry for being late, but I had to get my hair done and also pick up a gift for you.” He whispers to me before giving me a peck.

 

Forgiving him quickly, I lied on his chest and just hits him lightly. “What did you get for me, I would love food the most.” I giggles out softly. I was jesting with him, I wouldn’t want food now when I am filming a drama.

 

“I bought you a bracelet, a gift as compensation for not being able to spend time with you.” I whispered to her as I put the bracelet on for her. “Looks perfect totally on you.” He says to me as he holds on my hands.

 

I hated him for spending money on me, I didn’t want him to waste any money on me as I know he has his mum to provide. “Show, you don’t have to go on the expenses on me, I have said that already, why don’t you listen?” I showed an upset look to him. I was really upset at him spending money on me.

 

“Baby, I am spending money on you and this was ma gift to you, she wanted me to hand this to you. It her gift to you, for accepting this terrible son of hers.” He kissed my cheeks again. “You must accept it or else you aren’t giving my mom face.” He gave me no choice but to accept the gift.

 

Smiling at him, I tiptoed to kiss his lips passionately. He returned to the kiss and claps and cheers come flooding in, all being directed to us. We broke away quickly and I blushed. Everything was let out of the bag now to all of our colleagues and friends.

 

“Wow wow wow, you really kept it a secret, you kept it really well.” Elva comes in with a smile on her face as she pulls me for a buddy hug. “Not bad not bad at all, you fell in love with someone you like. You got your wish Cheng Lin, you got it.” Elva congratulates me.

 

“Hey Elva, stop embarrassing me further please, you are going to cause me more troubles.” I was afraid of further teasing by other people, I didn’t want to get any more teasing to embarrass myself and Show.

 

Just then, Show was then hit on the head by Jolin. “Wow Xiao Zhu, you got a girlfriend and yet you don’t tell me first hand, you love to keep secrets from me, don’t you?” She hits him again on the head. I can see it was all for fun, she was just messing around with Show.

 

“What, why should I tell you, you crazy woman, you got together with someone and I didn’t know at all till the news reports about it.” He retorts back and just pulls me together with him away from Jolin. “Anyway, that shows my honey Rainie way more gentle than you, Miss Jolin.” He remarks sarcastically towards her.

 

Deciding to have fun now, I smacked Show head hard and just skips towards Jolin. “Who say I am gentle, I am also a fierce and crazy woman. Let smack him together Jolin.” I attacks Show with slaps all over his body while Jolin jumps on him to strangle him.

 

“WHAT THE HELL, SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!” Show screams out as he gets pummelled by me and Jolin together.

 

 

 

_ _ _ _ _ _

 

 

 

 

[Show]

I carried Rainie in the house as she shows me different looking expressions to me. She was just so sweet and cute. Those expressions of hers made me forgave her for what she did to me. “Honey, are you tired?” She asks me as I continues on walking upstairs. I could see that she didn’t want to tire me out.

 

“No.” That was my reply as I continues heading up the stairs. “When I see you smiling at me, it replenishes my energy totally and I want to carry you till my arms gives out.” I gave a sweet reply to her as I kicks the door open to the bedroom that we always shares together for now.

 

She gets off me quickly and just stretches briefly. “I be right back, taking a quick shower.” She blows me a kiss before taking some fresh clothing with her to the bathroom.

 

I changed into a fresh pair of clothing and just starts typing on the computer to check for news of the dinner.

 

Minutes later, I turned off my computer and just yawns out. My album is about to come out, means I won’t be able to see Rainie for a long time. That is so going to hurt me, not able to hear her voice and see her infectious smile towards me.

 

I stretches briefly and my eyes was then covered in this instance. “Hey, rest your eyes for 30 seconds now.” Her voice zooms in to my ear softly. “Do not remove my hands away and close your eyes obediently.” I listened to her and my eyes closed.

 

I could feel that she sits on me but her hands still covers mine. “Alright dear, you can open your eyes now.” She says as I felt her hands away from my eyes.

 

My eyes opens to a really familiar dress shirt that I just wore. She was wearing the dress shirt I wore for the dinner earlier. “Hey, you are wearing my dress shirt.” I hugs her tightly. I was still wondering, how she managed to take my dress shirt away without alerting me to it.

 

“You said you would want me to wear your clothes as I will look really adorable and y and I love wearing big sized shirt so I decided to wear this for you to see.” She smiles and then pulls me up. “And you could have feasted one me as your back was facing me as I wore your shirt on.

 

I gave her a kiss and then carries her up. “You are so sweet but you are going to be eaten up by me.” I shows an evil smile towards her.

 

She pushes me up down to the bed and then shows a devilish smile of her own. “I am going to give you a terrifying experience by giving you a really ‘good makeover’.” She starts messing my hair repeatedly and just sits on top of me to strangle me playfully.

 

I pulls her hands and held it tight behind her back. “Now you are at my mercy, you have two choices, break up with me or say you love me forever.” I tickles her slightly while giving her a push down to the bed.

 

“Hubby!!!” She exclaims before capturing my lips deeply in a swift manner. She was just so sweet with her words. Her lips was just so enticing and that made me gave in.

 

As we broke for air, we giggled together before hugging each other tightly. “You are so sweet, my dearest baby, so sweet and cute.” I cupped her cheeks slightly and then smiles. “Your eyes are so dazzling too…..you are….killing me with you sparkles.” I looks away from her cheekily.

 

She presses her hands on my head to get me to look back at her. “You must only look at me…..you must give in to me as well.” She uses a very cute tone to talk to me and then makes shifty eyes towards me.

 

“You are the only lady I would want to look at when my eyes opens every morning.” I kissed her soft lips lightly. “Let kiss each other senselessly….you shall be the one leading it dear.” I starts the kiss first without waiting for her approval.

 

She gave her approval and then leads me on. She was probing my mouth slowly….getting it open as her tongue went in to touch mine and I was electrified by that action of hers.

 

[Rainie]

His tongue probes mine and our kisses starts getting heated up but I could feel that he was pretty reserved. He must be wanting me to lead him on and I made a gentle reminder to myself to hit him for that later.

 

We fell to the bed and continued our fervent passion on it. I missed him so much, I had to kiss Joseph in the drama, that kiss we had for the bed scene is not as good as how Show is kissing me now, he makes me feels so comfortable.

 

Soon I felt his hand touching my bosoms and I blushed slightly as I continued kissing him. I felt so shy….but his touch…..was so good…exciting me. “Ohhh….Xiao Zhu….” I moans softly.

 

He breaks the kiss softly and then blushes as well and he takes his hands away. “Sor…sorry dea…dear?” He stammers and then blushes again before looking away. “Wear your shirt on, I don’t want you to catch a cold.” He faces his back at me.

 

He was shy, and that was so weird of him. He wasn’t shy at this intimacy we were sharing earlier last year. I quickly hugged him from behind, ignoring the state of undress I was in. “Hey honey, why are you so shy around me? Don’t you always love to tease me?” I asks out. I know very well that he was attracted to me now.

 

“I don’t want to affect your filming days later. And if I look at you now, I will be giving in…..let not do it.” I could see he was so wanting to pounce on me, but he held himself in.

 

I kissed him on the lips lightly and then lies on his chest. “I don’t know when will I be free? I really want another vacation with you…..I want to go to Maldives this time or even Australia.” I voiced out where I want to go when I have a vacation. “I would want to wear a ily dressed bikini and take some sweet pictures with you.”

 

“You can wear one now, you kept those bikinis that I bought for you at Hawaii here, you can wear it now.” He carries her up. “I want a personal bikini fashion show with you dearest.” He was showing a really erse look at me.

 

Quickly hitting him, I got off him and immediately tried to run away. But easily, he caught me and then carries me up. “Baddy, I hate you.” I placed my arms around him. I loved how bad he would be at some time, he is so cute. “I love you even more when you transformed into a beast.” I giggled and then kissed his lips deeply.

 

That would be the last time I will be able to kiss him for a while as our heavy schedules will start kicking in.


 

Here another part for this SR story……no comments probably….but I try my best to entertain any silent readers I have