SR 3

Love That Stays Forever
[Rainie]
We walked around the resort hoping to find something nice to buy, but just couldn't find anything nice or attractive to look at.

Bored and tired, I wanted to go back to the hotel room but he seem to be wanting to shop more me and not wanting to damp his mood, I continued to follow him.

As we walked, he brought me in to a swimsuit shop and just pulls me to where the bikinis were at.

He takes a few pieces of them and just hands it to me. “Baby, wear these few pieces for me to see, will you?”

Seeing how scantily they looked, I declined it and just tried to walk away but he pulls me back. “Please baby, please, just wear it for me to see will you?” He shows his cutest face to me, which I couldn't resist but to agree to it.

He immediately handed the bikinis to me and just pushes me in to the changing room.

Wearing it on, I opens the door slightly, not daring to come out as I was revealing too much skin already.

But Show just pushes the door open and his eyes just widens at me as I looked down in shyness.

It was the first time I wore such a revealing bikini and it was him and I couldn't help but cover his eyes. “Don't look anymore, it is so embarrassing, I am going back in to change.”

He just pries my hands away and just carries me up. “You look so smoking hot and the iness you are exuding is just making me burn to death. I am going to pay for it right away along with those bikinis that I chose for you.” He says to me before carrying me to the cashier to make payment.

As we walked out of the shop, I was now covered up with my shirt and shorts and we were now heading out to buy food for a picnic out at the beach.

I felt at peace lying on his shoulder, nothing is troubling me, it was just love b at its fullest.

With all the food bought for the picnic, we walked out to the beach, where sunshine was at it brightest.

As we sat down at an umbrella spot, Show wraps his arms around me. “Baby, remove your shirt now will you?” He asked as his hands went beneath my shirt.

Removing it, I smiled at him shyly and just cuddles closer to him. “Take off your shirt as well, I want to see how muscular you are.” I said to him.

He removes his shirt and just did a pose to me and it was just so funny which got me laughing. “Your pose is so cute and funny dear.” I exclaimed.

Chuckling, he took the sun block lotion out and then points at it. “Want me to apply lotion on you?”

Agreeing to it, I showed out my arms for him and he applied the lotion on my arms first before applying on my back and unconsciously, moans came from me. “Ohhhh Show, that so itchy.”

He seem by me and he just pushes me down to the mat. “I am going to kiss you now, because of how naughty you are.”

He captured my lips right away, giving me no way to pull out of it as he pinned me on the floor.

Giving up eventually, we made out for quite a bit, enjoying the kiss in the shade.

Eventually breaking for air, he pulls me up and then sat me on his legs. “I haven’t applied the lotion on your legs yet, I am going to do it now.”

Feeling ticklish and fuzzy from his touches, I felt like wanting to throw myself at him right away, I couldn't control myself at all.

As he was done with the lotion, I captured his lips right away, initiating a French kiss.

“I loved the taste of his lips, he was just so good at kissing and oh my, I feel like wanting to give myself to him late at night, his kisses are just so infectious and he was leading me in the kisses and I was like a little kid following his lead.

Breaking away from the kiss, he kisses her lips lightly again, and just gives a killer smile. “Dear, you are so naughty, but here come the real naughtiness.” He says and just gave her bottom a pinch.

[Show]
She jumps up and immediately tries hitting me, which I avoided before getting up. “Come and get me if you dare.” I shows a face to her.

She immediately chased after me and I ran away and I could hear her cursing. “You piggy, come back here or I am going to butcher you even more.”

She caught me unexpectedly and just jumps on my back. “You ert, I got you, I am going to punish you. You are going to piggyback me till I am happy.” She says to me. “If you don't want to, I give you something.” She whispers in a husky tone and just plants a kiss on my cheeks.

I ran straight for the waters and just dived into it.

As we got afloat, I smiled and just gave her a smile. “Let swim together, shall we dear?”

She smiles and agrees and she then splashes water at me. “I am okay, but don’t get itchy hands on me or else I am going to beat you up later.” She warns.

Purposely touching her bum, she splashed me with water and immediately swam away.

We swam together for a while in the sea before we got out of it as the weather started to cool. Getting back to our spot, we sat down together and just enjoyed the sunshine and the cool breeze. But Rainie snuggled closely to my chest. “It is so cold, hold me.” She says to me with her trademark cute voice.

I held her close and gave her a towel to dry herself with. Seeing her sweetest smile makes me feel that I was the luckiest guy in the world. She has the most kissable lips, sweetest face, sweetest personality and a naughty girl when we are at bed.

She was looking at my smiling face and she just smiles at me again before caressing my cheeks. “Why are you smiling at me? Do I have something so nice at my face that makes you smile?” She asked as she sat on my lap. “Or am I so y till you keep showing your smile at me?” She teases.

“No, iness is one thing, that what you always exude. But I love the real you, everything about you. I love you so much, love you till I want to marry you secretly right now.” I said to her softly as I carried her up, causing her to shriek in fear as she was afraid I would drop her down.

She held on me right away and just pouts. “Xiao Zhu, where are you going to bring me to? Our stuff is still here.” She asked as she wraps her arms around my neck tighter. “Are you going to bed me again?” She asked softly.

“You are so naughty to think of that baby. But we aren’t going to do that yet.” I whispered to her softly as I rubbed my nose with hers. “I am going bring you to that photo booth, so we can take pictures together there.” I wanted to take pictures with her as I thought of us not having pictures taken as a couple.

She shakes her in displeasure and just got off me swiftly before poking me. “Why take pictures there, we have all the view here. We can get someone to take pictures for us. I want to take lots of pictures with you, especially wearing a bikini. I know you love ladies that wears really little for you. I am doing that now, and let get pictures taken.” She says to me, kissing me on the lips lightly.

_ _ _ _ _ _

Using my computer, I viewed all the pictures that was taken at the late afternoon. Looking at all of them, I loved all of the pictures that were taken there, especially all those kissy pictures we took together, it was so sweet.

Stretching slightly, I looked at the time at my computer and just realised that it was already 7. About to get up, a pair of arms covered my eyes. “Boo, guess who is this?” A sweet and cute voice comes. Rainie was just like that, so cute and so sweet.

“You are baby Rainie, my dearest little baby. And you woke up, you sleepyhead.” I hugs her and just cuddles with her. “Want to go for dinner now?” I asked as I tidied her hair as it was very messy.

She stretches out tiredly and just get off me. “Okay, I change first, want to accompany me?” She shows a seductive glance as she pulls me to the bedroom to change.

I moved my hands away from her and just pinched her cheeks. “You change quickly or else we aren’t going to have any dinner, we are just going to indulge in pleasure.” I hit her bottom lightly and just pushed her in as she pouts.

As I was getting my things ready, Rainie jumps onto me from behind and then giggles. “Xiao Zhu, are we ready to go?” She kissed my cheeks lightly and then cuddled me from behind.

“Yeah, let go now, get off me and we can go now, Lin. Get off me, you are heavy.” I said. She wasn’t heavy at all, I just wanted to see how she reacted. I don’t mind holding her like this everyday as she was so light.

She just tightens her hold on me, feeling that I might let her down and she just showed her cutest look on me. “I don’t want, I want you to carry me downstairs, I want to be a baby now.” She pouts her lips at me, hoping I would agree.

“I don’t want to do that. I want to hold your hands forever.” I said sweetly to her. “I want to hold your hands and grow old with you. And I want to hold your hands and our little kids hands 4 years down the road.” I kissed her lips lightly. Cheekily, I pinched her bum lightly and she jumps up.

She kissed my lips deeply and just pushed me down to the floor. “Ouch, that hurts, you are so naughty, I am going to punish......

She cut me off by capturing my lips deeply. Giving it to it, I fought to be on top but she didn’t allow it and she held her ground and I soon gave up, allowing her to be on top of me and we made out for quite a while.

Normal couples at most only kisses each other lightly at this early stage of their relationship but not us, we already had the experience of tongue kiss. She kissed me for one last time before pulling away, showing a smile as she pulled away. “How was my kiss earlier, how many out of 10? Must be truthful, or else I am not going to talk to you.” She shows a pout as she pulls me up.

“100 marks out of ten, 10 times better than full marks. I loved your kisses, cushy lips, sweet as well, and as well as tasty. So great that I must give 100 marks, dear.” I revealed my marks to her and then pulls her up.

She giggles and just wraps her arms around an arm of mine. “Let go for dinner now dear and go buy some stuff as well.” She says sweetly. “And I want lots of food to eat, because I want to know what is the price to marry me.” She says out before showing her gangster look to me.

“I am willing to pay any price to marry you, Lin, any price just to make you my wife.” I said and just kisses her. “But that have to wait, because this husband of yours needs to eat unless you give this naughty husband of yours your y body.” I tickles her lightly.

“You wish, wait till next year, you won't get to kiss me also.” Contrary to her last few words, she kissed me. “And I am just kidding with the kissing. Let go for dinner.” She says cutely to me.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Here part 3 of the drabble, hope to see comments from silent SR readers, really hope to see support. Still writing on the new story, but I am still planning it as yet, the plot isn’t confirmed yet but the story will span at most twenty chapter and that it I think, or not, and Seductive Killers will be the last story done. Feeling that my story getting stale.