SR 2

Love That Stays Forever

[Rainie]

I was packing my things for a trip to Hawaii, a secret rendezvous with Show there since locals won't really know much of us.

 

It was my first trip alone with him, I was so excited as I was with him, with my dearest. The person I loved, it was the first time I went on a trip with my boyfriend, with him alone, I loved it so much.

 

I finally got my break since last year and this holiday with Xiao Zhu will be even better for sure as I will be spending lots of time with him and shopping with him, that will be the best of all.

 

My phone starts ringing and I quickly pick it up. “Hello Xiao Zhu, I been waiting for your call.” I said without any hesitation.

 

“Xiao Zhu? Hey Rainie, I am Ariel, Yi Chen, what is wrong with you, mistaking me as Xiao Zhu.” Ariel scolded. “Didn't you notice my name on it when you answered the phone call?” She asked.

 

“Sorry Yi Chen I am really sorry, didn't really notice it, so sorry.” I apologised.

 

Ariel giggles in response and then replies. “How are you now Rainie, winning the Golden Bell Best Actress Award, how does it feel?” She asked. “And sticking so close to Xiao Zhu, hugging him, are you in love with him or was it just pitying him?” She shot out another question.

 

“I was really happy when I won the award, but I wasn’t really happy as I wanted Xiao Zhu to win it together with me as we both performed well, he motivated me, I motivated him, so we should win together, but we didn't, that the only thing I was regretting during that day.” I replied, telling her how I regretted not winning the award with Show.

 

“Oh, so how do you feel about him then?” She asked me curiously.

 

Without hesitation, I just replied. “He bedded me that night.”

 

“WHAT!!! YOU HAD WITH HIM, HE BEDDED YOU, I AM SO GOING TO REPORT TO THE POLICE NOW.” She shouts out on the phone that nearly deafened my ears.

 

Quickly defending him, I immediately replied. “Ariel chill, don't worry, I consented to it. And It was most exhilarating night with him.”

 

“That better. But why did you do it with him? You just lost your ity to him, do you trust him?” She asked.

 

She was worried for me, that was normal as I gave myself up to him and I quickly replied. “I trust him with all my heart, I know he won't leave me for sure, I am sure of that. And I am going on a trip together with him tomorrow.” I said, telling her about my trip with Show.

 

“Where are you two lover kids going then?” Ariel asked.

 

“Hawaii, I am going to Hawaii with Show tomorrow and we won't be back till a month later as we were cleared for a holiday.” I told her.

 

“That is so sweet, remember to buy things back for me or else I leak your relationship with him.” She threatened in jest.

 

Laughing at her, and deciding to attack her, I replied. “Ariel, you can leak out my relationship, I got no problem with that. But I can also release your pictures of few years ago where you lost a big bet against me.”

 

“Wow wow wow, again using that thing to threaten me. Fine fine fine, I won't do it, just remember to buy a souvenir and let me see the pictures you guys took together there.” She asked. “Talk to you another time, keep in touch.” She ends the call.

 

In the wee hours of morning, exactly 3am, I was waiting outside my apartment waiting for Show to arrive, our agreed time as that would be the time where paparazzi will be mostly asleep.

 

I was very tired already as I didn't really sleep much as I packed my stuff through the night for the trip but I tried my best to keep awake as I wanted to show the sweetest and the most vibrant smile to Show.

 

Just then, the company car arrived and I immediately went in with Show showing a sweet smile to me which I replied by kissing his lips lightly the moment the door was closed. “Hey, I missed you.” I says to him.

 

“Yeah, I miss you too Rainie, missed you so much.” He cuddles me.

 

Being in his arms made me even more tired and I yawned again. “Xiao Zhu, can I sleep on your shoulder for now, I am really tired, can I?” I asked.

 

“Of course you can, come, sit on me, and sleep on my shoulder, I wake you up when we reach the airport, okay.” He says to me, okay with my request and I just lied on his shoulder comfortably, immediately falling into a slumber.

 

_ _ _ _ _

 

[Show]

Opening the doors to the 5 star hotel room, Rainie then jumped on me from behind and then kicked the door closed before tightening her hold on me. “Piggy, carry me to the bed now.” She ordered me.

 

Listening to her commands, I brought her to the bedroom, where I was pushed down to the bed when she exerted her weight on me.

 

Turning around to face her, I pinched her cheeks and remarked. “When did you become so tricky and violent?”

 

“Err...ever since I became your girlfriend and I am also a naughty girl too.” She captured my lips deeply.

 

I intensified the kiss and was about to take the next level when the hotel door opened which I knew was the staff bringing the luggage in and I immediately pulled away. “Stay here, I check on the luggage.” I said to Rainie, who was only in her tube top and her lingerie now.

 

Closing the door to the bedroom, I felt relieved as I was still fully clothed and I walked to the staff, who placed the luggage down and I gave him a tip and then took the luggage bags to the bedroom.

 

Placing the luggage bag down, I turned back to face Rainie and my eyes widened, she removed all her clothing and just walks to her luggage bag, not affected by my look.

 

Taking a fresh pair of shirt from her bag, she was about to wear it on when I just couldn't control myself and I took the initiative this time, capturing her lips deeply and immediately sending her to paradise.

 

After our first round, we looked at each other and smiled before giving each other a peck on the lips. “I love you.” I said to her.

 

“I love you too Xiao Zhu.” She replied to me.

 

Nuzzling her neck, she giggles and just tried to move away from me but failed to and she could only fall to the floor with me falling with her shielding her fall.

 

“Oww, that hurts a lot.” I groaned as I got up with her to the bed.

 

She pinches me in response and just starts massaging my back. “That for being so naughty and not listening to me when it is needed.” She says. “Does it hurt?” She asked in a caring tone.

 

“It hurts when I fell, but it doesn’t when you massaged my back.” I replied sweetly to her as I held on her hands.

 

Her face turned red and she threw a pillow at me. “That is just so cheesy.” She covers the blanket over her head to hide her embarrassment.

 

Removing the blanket quickly, I caressed her soft cheeks and looked at her as she looked at me. “You are so beautiful and so y as well. Why didn't I just notice it beforehand, and why was I enemies with you?” I said to her.

 

Smiling at me, she lied on my chest with my arms wrapped around her automatically. “Fate decides it for us, that why.”

 

“And fate also decreed that I got together with you at October 23 2010, the date when we had our first time together, the date that we began our relationship together. I said to her.

 

Pulling me down to the bed to rest, she then said. “Fate also say that it is time to sleep already, it is so late already, we need a big rest or else we will not be able to start playing tomorrow.”

 

Kissing her cheeks lightly, I wrapped my arms around her and then turned in for the night.

 

 

 

 

_ _ _ _ _

 

 

 

 

The sun shone brightly in the morning, and that was enough to get my eyes opening slightly where the other side of the bed was empty.

 

Getting up slightly, I could see her out at the balcony enjoying the wind and I got up, quickly wearing my long pants on before joining her.

 

Hugging her from behind, I pecked her cheeks and then greeted her. “Good morning Lin Lin.”

 

“Good morning to you hubby.” She replied sweetly.

 

“You are so corny and so sweet to address me as hubby.” I couldn't help but compliment her.

 

“You are my dearest hubby, my dearest darling and plus, I love you, that why you should be called hubby.” She exclaimed.

 

Cuddling her, the cool wind blow towards us and she trembled slightly, then cuddling closer to me. “It really cold, the weather is really cold today.” She says to me.

 

“Yeah it is but it is also due to you only wearing a robe on only to cover yourself. Come let get in now and let get washed up.” I brought her in.

 

As I the shower to start showering, Rainie comes in and hug me. “Hubby, is there room for me to shower with you?” She asked me cutely.

 

Embarrassed, I looked away from her and just mouths. “Rainie, you should go to the other bathroom to bathe, no need to share it with me.” I felt embarrassed and also tempted, I wanted to look at her, look at her body curves, her curves which I touched yesterday.

 

“I don't want, I want to shower with you, I want to be very close to you, I want to shower with you.” She pouts her lips cutely at me, pleading towards me. “And plus, you already saw my body yesterday, what with embarrassment.” She wasn’t shy at all as she began to scrub my body with soap.


Unable to contain myself, I gave in to the temptation and started roaming my hands around her, unable to control myself any further.

 

As we finished showering, we walked out of the bathroom together, with a big towel covering our bodies together.

 

Shaking the towels off, she walks to her luggage bag to take some clothes out to wear, not shy to show her full back to me like earlier.

 

But this time I wasn’t really embarrassed as I have already got used to it and I just wanted to hug her, just wanted to.

 

Hugging her, I inhaled her sweet rose body scent and it made me so energetic. “Darling, you smell so nice and sweet.” I complimented her. “And you are so shameless, not shy at all to show your body to me.” I teased.

 

Turning around to face me, she kissed me suddenly, pushing me down to the bed and it ignited a make out session for us.


Here a drabble for SR, I don't know when to stop this, anyway, this is just written if I have the inspiration for it, if I don't have it, I won't write it, so comment if possible.